****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

So funny not wanting to share his day lol. Kinda cute.

Oops 5 30 I finished. Feel so sick and tired now. Gonna lie on bed and rest for a bit.

Back later x

Hey all

Lolley lovely bump very neat, exciting To think this time next week! Glad your mw appoint went well.

Happy last day starglow

Mmmm shortbread sounds fab hopefully you'll feel more like making it tomorrow Ailey.

Good job on names Lilly

I slept well last night just getting up more frequently for toilet - 4 times, didn't want to get up but my hay fever is very bad so think that is making me groggy. The car ended up costing a bit needed new pads and discs on front wheels and exhaust needed some welding, oh well can't moan as hasn't cost much until now.

Hmmm full moon, dh read in Daily Mail it's a Lunar eclipse but I haven't read it anywhere else, I would be happy to start tonight like Itsy but still trying not to think about it

Just checked and it is a Lunar Eclipse (strawberry moon - sagitarrius) shame it's cloudy :(

Lolley- beautiful bump! It's so neat!

foxforce- too bad about the car needing repairs, but hopefully this will be it for the next few years!

Starglow- hope you feel better after laying for a bit!

And Ailey, I agree... feel free to send a round of shortcake to all the Summer Cupcakes ;-) haha

One of the things I'm most looking forward to losing after LO is born is the BACK PAIN! My days would be so much more comfortable if it would just go away!

For those of you who have other children... when did you have them? I remember for a couple of you but not everyone. Just wondering how many went overdue with their first and/or second...?

just went through old posts and found when we first told each other our real names. The only person I could find from the ones we are missing is Mama Afrika. Her real name is Thembi and it's pronounced tem-bee. The others never replied as far as I could tell.

very neat about the lunar eclipse! did a quick google search, and it's the year's first total lunar eclipse, and the first central lunar eclipse (where the center point of Earth's shadow is on the disk) since July 16, 2000. The next central lunar eclipse will be July 27, 2018. However, it will be visible only in the eastern half of Africa, the Middle East, central Asia, and western Australia.

for father's day, i had an 8 inch x 10 inch photo printed off of our favorite scan photo where LO is smiling and it says "Angelic smiles for my daddy" because he calls her his little angel. in the border it has things like "World's greatest dad". It's simple, but meaningful. I put it in a nice frame. OH would be THRILLED if baby came on Father's day! He also told me it would be great if she came on the 20th, which was his Grandfather's birthday. He was very close to his grandpa as a child, and though he passed away many years ago (OH was still a kid) I can tell he still misses him a great deal. Apparently his Grandpa passed on June 10, just 10 days before his bday, so it's a very rough time for them. I keep saying I don't want baby to share ANYONE's birthday, that she will have her own, but after hearing this I think it would be great if she was born that day to bring happiness back to it.

i went overdue with both of my boys! 14 days with my first and 10 days with my second! thats why i dont feel hopeful about going naturally on my own! i really hope i do tho! x

Thanks Ashley re names - I'll go put mama afrika's name in.

That is sooo cute what you've done for OH father's day - so amazing! you've inspired me to do something similar for my DH, what a gorgeous idea.

I only went 2 days over with my DS so hoping for the same if not slightly earlier with this one.. but you never know!
I actually don't want her to come tonight!! I would like another week and then she can come :kiss:
My friend was due on the 7th June and only had her baby this morning after.. wait for it... a 3 DAY LABOUR!!! eeek! that's pretty unlucky. My labour was only 12 hours with DS which is awesome for first birth. I hope I'm that lucky again.

Lolley - great bump, I agree very neat!
Starglow - glad you had great last day at work
Foxforce - ooh me too i have bad hayfever, sometimes I can't even see out my eyes its so bad!
Hch - that would be so strange if you went into labour on fathers day considering Jack was born on mothers day, what a coincidence!

Right i'm off to bath and then pack up my makeup kit for work tomorrow x

I had hayfever really bad yesterday too.

REALLY uncomfortable tonight. Been getting horrible braxton hicks and my back is hurting loads. Went out for dinner, but I didn't over eat. I only had a main meal but didn't even finish it all.

Tonight is a lunar eclipse but think it is only visible from north africa. It's too cloudy here anyway.

It's pretty damn muggy tonight. Not pleasant.

Itsy. Amber was 12 days late. Induced at 11 days overdue. Only 3.5 hour labour. I don't mind going over again, as long as I go naturally x

its soooo hot! it needs to rain! i have coughed so much my ribs are now killing me! i could only eat supernoodles for tea as my heartburn is so bad! even lee doesnt remember it being this bad with jack!

lee is taking me out 2moro for brekkie! then im going to get some clary sage oil and some almond oil and im starting the eviction proceedings! rubbing the oil in my bump and bathing in it! i hope it works! some people are convinced it does!

grrrr hate muggyness!!! been so friggin hot all afternoon dripping in sweat.. gross!!! had a lovely shower and feeling bit better now though... its cleared up outside a little bit.. i can see pink sky :) cant believe how light it still is!!!... really not counting on this full moon lunar eclipse to help .. although itd be lovely lol

arrgh i'm in so much pain ladies - these stabbing pains are constant every night when i relax.. baby moves around so much and feels like she is at the top of my cervix bashing a cluster of nerves or something. Can't even control it as it comes out of nowhere and feels like a knife stabbing in my vagina!!! (sorry tmi) it is SO painful :cry: :cry:
This has been going on 3 nights now... also having painful BH with mild period pain feelings. I hope this doesn't carry on for another 2 weeks i don't know how i'd cope with it.

agree its really muggy tonight, i have a fan in our room it's amazing, i love falling asleep to the sound as well.

night everyone.. just watched hilarious episode of apprentice.. but i'm going to bed now hopefully these shooting stabbing pains will stop!!
xx

hope they stop for you lilly and hope you cope okay with work tomoro!!! good luck!!..xx

Hugs hun hope they calm down for you! I'm in bed with 6 pillows propping me up, I can't lie down :( plus I have a foot right around the side just poking out ! Im glad he is comfy Pmsl!

Good morning ladies!

Seems like most of us were especially uncomfortable last night :( Lilly & hch- I hope you were finally able to get some sleep! I went to bed relatively early (before 11... early for me!) but tossed and turned the whole night due to back/rib pain. Finally gave up and got out of bed at 7am.

So I don't think the full moon helped any of us here... right?

I have an appointment to get my hair done today at 10.30... looking forward to it!

Lilly- good luck at work today! I hope things go smoothly!

morning girls

Well full moon didn't help me!! Thanks for messages re my work today - i've ordered a cab there and back so travel will be fine. I should warn the crew about the sharp pains i get at night though or i might really freak them out. As they're so sudden and painful sometimes I can't help but shout out..So embarrassing!

I'm taking my laptop to work with me so will be messaging from there. Seems like a lot of us were uncomfortable last night..

my DS says he has a sore throat this morning, a couple of his friends from school are off sick so I REALLY hope he's not coming down with anything, would be such bad timing. I've given him calpol and hoped for the best.

hope everyone as a fab day xx

Yep lots of sore throats going around Hun. Good luck With your work today. Take it slowly.

Crappy night again for me. I toss and turn for hours with painful heartburn. When I hey to sleep I really sleep but it's taking hours to nod off. I feel human again in the mornings at least.

Omg the rain here is crazy. Summer babies need sunshine not rain!

Morning all

Sorry to hear a lot of you were uncomfortable last night, Lilly those pains sound awful hope you get through work ok :flower:

We had rain really heavy in the evening so it felt cooler here for the night. I slept fine again - no stiring at all for me :(

I'm going to Tesco's this am then I'm visiting my friend who lives 30 mins away, needing to get back for another friend who calling at our house about 4pm.

Itsy enjoy getting your hair done & hch have a lovely breakfast out and happy shopping, I may look for some clary sage to try.

Everyone have good days x

No full moon baby here!

I too had a bad night, waking every hour needing a wee and really uncomfortable BH's.

Lilly hope work goes ok today.

Hope you all have a good day xx

omg its pouring rain here too!! hasn't stopped since 8am... so glad i'm getting a cab to work.

Did the labour prediction quiz on the main board, you guys should do it.. interesting!!

This is mine

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

hmmm will be funny to see if it's right!

haha thats funny im gonna try it!!

took a while for me to settle to sleep last night people above us were really heavy footed last night and then something smashed outside not sure what it was mind :/ had a bit of backache but it settled down again today... sun is starting to come out now but its still wet!! need to go for a walk today :)

hope everyone has a nice day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->