****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Here's my labour prediction. I think the same...
I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 6 hours long.

morning :)

Lilly - hope work goes well for you today, take it easy though

looks like the full moon was no good all round :(

im off to do the labour prediction now too lol

I got almost the same as Ailey :) Although I'm hoping it's way off (the weight is probably off, according to the consultant LO is already above the 7.3 lbs).

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long

i did it for fun to see what it predicts as we know mine will be 7 days early and born in the morning. here it is...

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 6 hours long.

haha Lolley...that would be a REALLY long c-section if it lasted 6 hours!

Now I'm just hoping my LO is stubborn enough to intentionally want to prove the prediction wrong ;-) Come on baby--- you know you want to come out ASAP!

thats what i thought lol

i think we all have stubborn babies i expected at least 1 more by now :winkwink:

HaHA I had the same prediction about baby being tucked away and not wanting to come out, except a 13 hour labour!! Don't want that!

My blooming dog has got hold of my blackberry and broken it! :( My fault for leaving it where he could get it. Looked like just battery at first but I got a battery out of dh's old blackberry and half the screen has gone :o grrr I am due an upgrade now thankfully and we have a spare

ooo just seen on the main board the new one born every minute usa starts tonight at 9pm on more 4 for those of you with sky.

I know it might be a bit too close to home at the moment for some but just thought i would let you all know :)

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 15 hours long.

Haha funny!

My hubby was a 10lb baby! I was just over 5lbs.

I'll watch obem must record it.

Got sleep nursing bra pack of 2. They're nice and comfy. Ill buy normal nursing bra's when my boobs have settled into their new size rather than guessing.

X

:lol: they are funny

another week nearly over!! soooo boring

i had pancaes for lunch.. really fancied them for some reason lol gonna have a curry tonight get oh to cook!

Yum I love curry :) you're bored! I can't wait for a day to come that's empty lol.

My friend Is due tomorrow and she did the test to be told her baby would be 1-2 weeks early lol. Nope I guess not haha

Ooohhhh I've series linked obem US. Can't wait to see that.

eeek starglow you might be next!!

i've already series linked OBEM too and i'll watch it when i get home. At work at the moment, not too bad so far but I still have another 6 hrs at least!

Have had no twinges of labour yet... (apart from those annoying stabbing pains but thats just cervical pain)

I'm hoping my prediction is right - Kai was 7.4 and labour with him was 11 hrs so sounds like it will be pretty much the same if it's true!

Lilly you're doing fab at work! Take your time. I'd Say you'll fall into bed later!

My friend saw her midwife today. She's 40 weeks tomorrow and had a sweep today. She wasn't expecting it at all.

My feet are already up and lying on sofa. This is bliss!

thanks starglow - yeah its not too bad so far apart from the italian presenter who's makeup i'm doing who keeps making highly inappropriate jokes that's he's the father of my unborn child!!!

I've asked DH to run me a bath when i'm on my way home, can't sleep without my bath these days, and then i'm sure i'll just fall asleep straight away.

It's weird because here at work i now feel like labour is a million miles away, i bet once i finish next tuesday i'll just collapse in a heap at home and probably go into labour straight away.

i wonder which one of us is next?!?! I reckon no one will beat Lolley....!

hahaha i must be stupid as i cant find the labour prediction thing!

got my clary sage oil and almond oil! going to have a lovely soak in the bath as lee has gone out for a few hours as he just got promoted at work! treated the boys to a whole new wardrobe and finally bought the bedding for the cot bed and another mobile as im not keen on the myleene klass one i got last week!

a random man came up to me today and said i would i give birth on saturday and he has never been wrong! :lol: would be lovely but i very much doubt my monkey will put in an appearance!

I think we all must have stubborn babies!

I'm really annoyed at one of my friends, I asked if she fancied a kid free cuppa today as all of our kids were at nursery today. She invited me there (30mins away) but I said I wasn't up to driving that far. So she said she's let me know and come over today. Did she turn up? nope! Did she get in touch? nope! Just a little annyed cos of how much I helped her out when she was pregnant with her second.

I've been so frigging bored it's unreal. Just can't wait to have this baby so I have something to do. Amber doesn't even need me. She likes to play on her own and keeps herself occupied :( sob sob. Paul is busy every evening with his OU course. hmmmm.

hugs hun thats very rude of her :( hope your ok xx

by the way im in single figures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->