****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Hch I found the prediction thing online
Www.justmommies.com

Ailey - your friend sounds very self absorbed.
Why don't you pamper yourself, long baths, looking after your skin etc. Magazines, your favourite films, long catch ups with your friends on the phone.

Can't remember if I said this already but someone advised me to book something special for my due date to look forward to. I think it's a good idea for all of us x

hch, 9 days! argghh!!

How sad that I signed up to online bingo for something to do today. I watched a film too. I get too hot for baths atm, I'm swollen enough as it is.

Hopefully seeing a friend tomorrow, she only lives up the road. Got to do something this weekend, I fed up of staying in. But heavy rain forecast for all weekend...whinge and moan. Sorry girls.

I have a midwife appointment to look forward to on my due date :lol: really hoping I'm not going to need it though and baby will arrive before then! Yeah right!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :lol:

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 7 hours long.

right im going for a soak in my clary sage oil! be back later x

Lol hch.

My friend did it today. Due date 2moro and told lo would come 1-2 weeks early !!!!
Hehe

wow that clary sage oil is strong! my whole house stinks! and i only put 4 drops in the bath! its supposed to help you sleep aswell so hopefully if it doesnt do anything i will at least have a decent nights kip!

Ooohhh the US One Born Every Minute is really not like the UK one. It's a bit bizarre.

im just about to watch, i had a long shower and now can whizz through the adverts :)

oooh just putting the usa one on should be interesting oh has gone to bed early lol wimp!!!

i wonder if any more babies will come before lolleys... hmmm... its great to see who might be next!!!

ive had a few period type cramps this evening but they are settling down again now ... :( booo lol is it sad i get a lil excited wen i get a few pains!! lol

It's just filmed in a funny way but I'll still be watching it. Hubby is catching up on it now lol.

No period type pains for me. The pelvic pain is back.

oh dear what we all like with our aches and pains eh :lol:

hope everyone gets a better nights sleep tonight seem to remember everyone had a crappy nights sleep last night

Ah yeah but I'm not moaning really. Kinda just noting it. cannot wait to meet my baby. I wonder what she'll look like and what kind of births we'll all have.

i know itl be interesting to see how were all different!! im quite looking forward to know how il cope with it all to be honest hmmmm

I know!!!! Eek. I hope I'm calm and relaxed but who knows lol.

I wonder how Mamafrica and Bluestarlight are!!!!

ahh i know bet they are enjoying their babies :)

i hope to be calm and relaxed too i cant imagine myself being in a right state.. lol. stupid as that sounds.. just gonna go with the flow and see what happens i know i want to b as mobile as possible and hopefully go into the pool but thats about it!!

just finished watching, it was a bit strange. Watchable but i prefer the uk version as of yet.

I really thought we would have at least 1 more baby by now, so i am going with 1 more before me :) not sure who though.

and i am sure you will all do fine, i agree to go with the flow, when it is your 1st you dont really know what you want or need so just go with it.

it was a bit strange i prefer the uk version too i think the uk version is alot more personal with the couples stories and such!

Good morning ladies!

For those of you watching the US OBEM... how are you viewing it?

I slept better last night than I did the night before (and slept in till 9am!) Feeling much better! Got my hair done yesterday and told the hair dresser he could do whatever he wanted... haha and he did. It looks, um, different :haha: I'm still getting used to it. I think I like it though (short and slightly reddish/blonde... not what I'm used to!)

I have an appointment with the consultant today. I'm going to ask them about sweeps and what the plan is if I go overdue! I only have one more appointment scheduled with her (next week) and my mom will be here, so I'd like to know what to expect.

Lilly- hope you weren't too wiped out after yesterday! How long will you be working today?

Hope everyone else has a great Friday!

Yay I slept well too. fell asleep about 1030, woke at 2am for a wee and cuddle lol and then just woke up at 9. Great ! Oh just remembered I have eye lash tint at 1030. Better get up lol

I'm finding myself checking every morning if any cupcakes are in labour lol

I'll be back soon x

Morning! OBEM was a little strange. Just cos it's different I think. That last couple with the doula was really annoying.
Itsy it was on the tv on more4

I had a rubbish night. was up every hour for a wee. the phone rang at 5.45am don't know who it was. Was awake then, but managed to go off again at 6.30am then Amber came in at 7 and started mucking around with the bedroom window and the recycling men were outside being noisy and the cat was leaping round the bed... needless to say I'm shattered.

Have a good day all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->