****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

i'm anxious to find out who will be next too!

when i get up every morning i look over at OH and say "no baby yet". then when he comes home for lunch we tell her that if she wants to come out today that it would be okay lol

Hi everyone I finally got some time while i was pumping to get on and write up my birth story. Been so tired, just spending all my time taking care of her and trying to rest and sleep. The house is a mess but i just don't have the energy to actually clean it.

so nice to read birth stories :) cant wait to see everyon elses ... eeeek who is gonna be next?????? wonder if any more will come before lolleys section next week??!!

hope lilly is okay

xx

Oohhhh starlight I'll go read your birth story. Great to hear from you.

Maybe Lilly went to work after all.

Omg I've eaten loads today!

I definitely hope Lilly is feeling alright as well! She wanted to work tomorrow as well, but I hope she's able to take it easy!

Ashley- hopefully an induction won't be necessary! fx'd that Lillyana comes soon!

bluestarlight- thanks for the update hun! I'll definitely go try and find your birth story :)

here's a link to bluestarlight's birth story:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...497-birth-elora-rose-summer-cupcake-bump.html

Right strawberry it's hot curries, loads of sex, walks and raspberry leaf tea for you lol

Yes Lilly did go to work I edited my post as she replied to my tweet - i hadn't noticed she said she was suffering and was going to finish early.

Just going to go read bluestarlight's birth story now

:lol: i really dont believe anything works until bub is ready to come!! worth a try i guess.. haha although im not a fan of hot curries so wont be doing that!! think will take up the walking lots!! ...but err need the sun to come back out for that!! ... haha nah honestly i really dont mind waiting unil he is ready and happy and healthy to come.. im just bored!!

I know hehe. I'm missing walking, might start again and just get wet. I love hot food yum!

Thanks foxforce re Lilly.

i had a busy day in the end so didnt manage to get back on and my weekend is jam packed :( i wanted to be in bed by now but just about to do picnic for tomorrow as callum has his 1st football tournament that will last all day and yes we will have to picnic in the rain. So i went to argos earlier and brought a small waterproof gazebo that was in the sale so at least we can be dry at some point.

still nothing from Lilly? Hope she is ok!

and nothing from hch today not on facebook either, hope she is ok too.

foxforce i have the blackberry torch its a fab phone :)

:hi: mamaafrica and bluestarlight - good to hear from you both and know that you are doing well

Well i am awake far too early on the last weekend before little one arrives. Another rubbish night and a long day ahead.
Hope everyone else slept better and has a good day.

Lolley- good luck at the picnic today! I hope the weather isn't too bad!

DH and I are going to the store soon... maybe we'll stock up on loads of pineapple? ;) haha... I REALLY want LO here in June, and am willing to walk, pineapple, :sex:, etc to help him along :haha: Although I wouldn't know where to get curry from around here... ah well...

Hope Lilly is feeling better today!

Have a great Saturday everyone!

hi girls - sorry i didn't update and worried everyone! I didn't take my laptop into work yesterday but managed to reply to foxforce's tweet on my phone. thanks for the concern though, ah you girls are so sweet :kiss:

I'm still feeling a bit dodgy but haven't been sick since yesterday morning. I just feel really nauseous and not able to eat much at all. I only went into work yesterday for four hours and got a cab there and back. Strangely i didn't feel too bad while there, it was when i got home around 8pm that i started to feel bad again, just super tired and sicky.
Only had bowl of muesli and half a bowl of soup the whole day (that's NOTHING for me these days) I think I must have eaten something funny on wednesday night as surely a sickness bug i would still keep being sick? Anyway i feel slightly better today and am going into work for 11.30. I know I sound crazy but work is like being at home really, i just sit in my dressing room and watch tv, and occasionally make someone look pretty :haha: it's pretty easy. I just have to take it slowly as i feel so nauseous.

Thanks Mama Afrika for sharing your birth story! I also would love to see some pics of your beautiful baby girl Naomi.
Bluestarlight - i'll go find your story now and have a read

hope everyone else is ok, and has a great weekend :kiss: xxx

Aw good to hear you're ok Lilly. Xxx
Itsy -good luck with the truck load of pineapple lol
Lolley - message below

Yay I slept well again. Altho my arms are dying constantly lying on my sides. I wake up early but tend to read for a while. I felt so relaxed yesterday having the whole day off, made a huge difference.

My god my thighs have got big :( I hope they go back to normal soon.

So hopefully another chilled out day before night out tonight. Shame my lash perm is smack in the middle of the day but it was a cancelation slot so I'm lucky to have it.

Pregnancy stuff:
heartburn is worse when I lie on my right in bed.
Boobs have calmed down looking and feeling more normal.
Hair and nails are the best they've ever been.
I went carb mad yesterday - whoops!

Ahhhhhh I'm so glad we're this end of our pregnancies. I've enjoyed carrying my baby Even with all the symptoms (hopefully they'll go away after). What an anxious time tho. I'm not worried about bringing the baby home (altho so life changing for me but I'm ready), I'm more worried about labour. Just how I'm gonna cope with it.

Lolley i hope you get a bit of rest time to yourself today to make up for the lack of sleep.

Have a lovely weekend Cupcakes x

Morning

Lilly glad you haven't vomited any more and feel well enough to go in again.
Lolley enjoy your day :hugs: hope it's relaxing
Starglow my thighs have got huge too I was just thinking I hope they go down after the other day.

I managed to sleep well although had a bad dream. Not sure what to do today, probably potter in house again, feel quiet groggy with hay fever.

Wonder how hch is :shrug: hope she is ok

Itsy good luck bringing on labour, I had some pineapple yesterday but no way near enough, I heard you need to eat about 6 at one sitting!!

Hope y'all have a great day x

Boo to heavy thighs!

I'm sipping my rlt. I must i must I must thin my cervix :) actually I've not been drinking it. Think it brought on the runs but I'll have another go :)

Enjoy your pottering x

I forgot to have some yesterday :( but the day before I put 2 teabags in one cup lol as I don't remember to have it, it's not bad but it's not great.

Baby just woke up now lol was thinking it was having a lie in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->