****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Yay my clary sage and lavender oil have arrived, super quick postage! Need to go get some almond oil now so I can rub the clary sage into my belly.
It says in the instructions to put it into whole milk in the bath or apricot kernel oil, hch did you do this?

glad everyone is well ive had a super lazy lie in :lol: off to oh;s grans and brothers when he finishes work but thats it for today

Yay my clary sage and lavender oil have arrived, super quick postage! Need to go get some almond oil now so I can rub the clary sage into my belly.
It says in the instructions to put it into whole milk in the bath or apricot kernel oil, hch did you do this?

i added 4 drops to my bath or you can add 4 drops to half a cup of milk and add to bath :) beware as it stinks! you will either love the smell or hate it! also i used mine before bed as i was told it helps aid sleep too x i have heard you can add the clary sage oil to bio oil or asdas little miracle stretch mark oil xxx

sorry havent posted just off to catch up! have had some niggles again and last night they were coming every 12 minutes! i know not good enough to be in labour but its a start and they were mildly painful! maybe the man who said i would go into labour today was right after all! :haha: but nothing this morning

Oh hch I bet you thought that was it, fx'd something starts for you, the clary sage could have started something then!?

Thanks for that info, just found a thread where they were saying to use bio oil which I have plenty of so will do that. I'm not too sure on the smell I don't think it's too bad :shrug:

Happy 39 weeks to you also :)

hugs lilly i hope you feel better soon! it sucks when you feel unwell but even worse when your days away from giving birth! take it easy xx

lolley hope the weather holds of today its not looking good here and i have just put a load of washing in! damn!

starglow , i hear you when you say the heartburn is worse on the right side! omg i actually feel like im having a heart attack if i lie on my right! but this clary sage oil has made me have a better nights sleep this week then i have had in ages! still had to get up twice for a wee but im actually sleeping instead of lying in my bed wide awake!

bluestarlight and mama afrika! i loved reading your birth stories and gorgeous pics of your little girl starlight! can t wait to see a pic of niaomi :)

today i have completely changed my bedroom around , i have got new bedding new lampshades etc and i have just spent 2 hours swapping and changing it all and it looks fab! the cot arrived yesterday so Lee has to figure out where he is going to put it! looks like we will have to hang our flat screen telly on the wall instead and move our big chest of drawers somewhere else! i forgot how big cotbeds were! got my shopping being delivered at 12 as i just couldnt be arsed to go out and do it especially with the boys who would have wanted everything in sight! but forgot it was fathers day so need to pop out to get my dads and lees cards and pressies! phew!!

7 days to go!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::kiss:

you can also put one drop on a tissue and put under your pillow :) x

Well i am awake far too early on the last weekend before little one arrives. Another rubbish night and a long day ahead.
Hope everyone else slept better and has a good day.

OMG lolley your having a baby in 4 days! im so excited for you! eeeeeeeeeeek!

Aw hch it's great to hear from you. Sounds like you've been a busy bee.

I may as well start having 2 cups of rlt a day now ( think we can actually have 3).
Ex student is meant to be dropping me around that oils concoction for when contractions start - lavender mixed with 2 other oils (can't remember what). She's been studying massage and her teacher mentioned these oils she gave to her sister when in labour which sped things up. I'll look into it when i know what oils she's mixed.

sounds interesting starglow!!

youve been a busy bee hch!!!youl be glad when its all done!!!

i've been lax on the RLT because it makes me go to the loo ALL the time! I've brought a teabag with me into work today though. If I have them in the morning/daytime it's not so bad.

Starglow that's a great idea to plan something on your due date. Think I might do that, maybe a facial or something! Because DH will be at work, no use him starting his leave until labour starts - so it makes sense.. i mean, what WILL I do on my due date? hang around being bored probably!

Yeah I reckon Lolley you're next :happydance: I can't wait to see pics of the next cupcake! How funny if two or more of us go into labour at pretty much the same time. When it starts for me i'll try post here if it's not too quick and hectic...

Starglow that's a great idea to plan something on your due date. Think I might do that, maybe a facial or something! Because DH will be at work, no use him starting his leave until labour starts - so it makes sense.. i mean, what WILL I do on my due date? hang around being bored probably!

What will you do on your due date?! You could have a baby! :haha:

hch- glad to hear from you! :) You've still got plenty of time to go into labour today!

Oh yea, I was just reminded of a thread i saw a while ago about using 'acupressure' to naturally induce labour. Thought it was interesting!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/29552-induce-labour-using-acupressure.html

Anyone else ever heard of this?

Eek! I was trying on some clothes figuring out what to wear to this thing tonight when I tried on various shoes. Omg. None of them fit. I've been living in flip flops the last few months. ! Boo

Hi all.

Slept a bit better last night. Been and waddled round tesco this morning and now I have terrible back ache and BH's

Lilly, glad you are feeling better.

Starglow, hope you find something to wear. I've been living in flip flops too even when it rains!

Hch. good to hear from you. x

I've given up on any labour inducing stuff cos it just doesn't work...she will come when she is ready.

Itsy I have heard of accupressure to help induce labour yes. Are you trying it?

Starglow aw Hun hope you find something to wear.

Well I've put some clary sage oil on with some bio oil, smells very much like lavender. Can get motivated to do anything, just managed to ge a load of washing out and am just sat in garden as it is quite pleasant.

Oh yea, I was just reminded of a thread i saw a while ago about using 'acupressure' to naturally induce labour. Thought it was interesting!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/29552-induce-labour-using-acupressure.html

Anyone else ever heard of this?

is it the same as acupuncture? They offer free acupuncture at my hospital.. i'm going to book in some sessions next week!

I am back earlier than expected so going to chill now, the weather wasnt as bad as forcast we had 2 really heavy down pors but the gazebo was a god send so glad i got it. If anyone is interested i have put some piccys on facebook of my little man (although he is not so little anymore!)

so glad to hear from lilly and hch :)

hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :)

I am oficially now counting down, now today is done baby can come whenever she wants :)

I've given up on any labour inducing stuff cos it just doesn't work...she will come when she is ready.

I feel the same way. I only got raspberry leaf tea because of the research ive done on how it strengthens the uterus, therefore could potentially help the labor process in making contractions more effective. My mothers contractions were completely ineffective, not even strong enough for her to feel them, she never dilated, etc so im hoping not to end up in the same situation as her!

To anyone trying thinking of eating pineapple to help things along - its a massive amount you need to consume, like 6-7 pineapples and from what ive read its mostly the CORE of the pigrapple that contains the benefits. The only way I can see being able to do it is if you juice/purée the entire thing and drink all day.

Oww...my back is still really hurting and I feel nauseous and a bit of the other too. Hope this means something will happen tonight...

Going to have a bath later and see if that helps.

What a palava finding clothes to wear. It's been ages since I've had to dress up. Been living in scruffy jeans and tops. The maternity clothes I have are now scruffy and worn to death and anything nice left is far too small for me now. I'll have to wear my black maternity jeans with a non maternity teal top I have With a jewel neckline and a long fine cardi thing. But with flip flops! How glam! :( my hubby was yelling your pregnant! But i love fashion and just wanted to feel nice.

Anyway I'm off for a little snooze after all that. Loving my lashes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->