****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

I've given up on any labour inducing stuff cos it just doesn't work...she will come when she is ready.

I feel the same way. I only got raspberry leaf tea because of the research ive done on how it strengthens the uterus, therefore could potentially help the labor process in making contractions more effective. My mothers contractions were completely ineffective, not even strong enough for her to feel them, she never dilated, etc so im hoping not to end up in the same situation as her!

To anyone trying thinking of eating pineapple to help things along - its a massive amount you need to consume, like 6-7 pineapples and from what ive read its mostly the CORE of the pigrapple that contains the benefits. The only way I can see being able to do it is if you juice/purée the entire thing and drink all day.

if you eat to much it does make you poorly aswell! it can upset your tummy and give you runs! i would give the pineapple a miss as you would have to eat 6 or 7 a day! i cant even imagine how my heartburn would react to that! :haha:

bought some radox with clary sage in aswell although its not as strong as the real stuff it makes a lovely bath x

What a palava finding clothes to wear. It's been ages since I've had to dress up. Been living in scruffy jeans and tops. The maternity clothes I have are now scruffy and worn to death and anything nice left is far too small for me now. I'll have to wear my black maternity jeans with a non maternity teal top I have With a jewel neckline and a long fine cardi thing. But with flip flops! How glam! :( my hubby was yelling your pregnant! But i love fashion and just wanted to feel nice.

Anyway I'm off for a little snooze after all that. Loving my lashes :)
#

awww hun i feel the same i have worn to death my jeggings and leggings! and i also cant fit my feet into any nice shoes so have been wearing flip flops too! my OH says the same but i just want to look nice! cant wait to get back into fashion! x

hope your okay Ailey :flower:

i just thought wouldnt it be funny if we had 2 baby cupcakes born on the same day... awww :)

lolley glad you had a good time

& glad everyone else had a good day too!!

ive got my brother with us tonight my mums boyfriend has his boys over and them and my brother dont get along... can see why as thy are really irritating!! :lol: so him and my oh are having an xbox night ... fuuuuuun

Aw it's amazing how our bodies change shape so much. I mean I know the most important thing is to be comfortable but no heals agghhhhhhh!!! Lol

I guess it's lots of make up, rub on tan and poof up my hair lol. I never managed to get the kind of maternity clothes I thought I'd be in. Who ever is designing maternity wear should be shot!

i agree! i thought some were awful especially in newlook and topshop! but the price aswell is shocking! i have worn alot of tops which arent maternity but due to my expanding arse i really needed maternity trousers! i only bought 4 pairs of trousers and have lived in them! i love my maternity jogging bottoms from asda! as for the rest of the stuff i bought i sold it on ebay 3 weeks ago and made 50 quid! :lol:

its all about the makeup and the hair :)

are you having a treat night then strawberry :) x

Starglow, I know what you mean about mat clothes. All mine have been worn to death now, my leggings have a hole in, nothing looks nice enough to go 'out out' in.
I'm sure you will look lovely xx

I've just been to mcdonalds, how naughty! still in pain and still having loads of BH's, going to get a bath after Amber is in bed and see what happens, probably notihng, but it would be good if it did.

I'm sure you will look lovely whatever you decide to wear flip flops or not Starglow.

Ailey ooo this may be the start of things, fx'd enjoy your bath.

Hope you can enjoy your night strawberry aswell.

Well I have had a few bh's since applying the oil more than ever before and came over really nauseous and queer with heartburn too but we just had an amazing curry from where I used to live, finished it all which is unusual for me!

Hope you all have a lovely evening x

I agree it's all about the makeup and hair !! (of course I would say that!)

Ailey fx'd that it's a sign for you...

eeeek i'm getting so impatient now.. i'm not feeling any niggles or anything. I have a feeling now she'll be LATE! Imagine how frustrated you'd be being the last cupcake! haha, well the babies will come when they want right :winkwink:

I agree about the pineapple - you have to eat a truckload.. and for me, after about 3 big pieces of pineapple my tongue feels all burny and strange - I don't like it.
I haven't been doing anything to bring on labour - but I am thinking of having some some :sex: next week - i've already pre-warned DH to be prepared! :haha:

I'm still at work YAWN - looks like i'll be here til 10pm. But i've discovered that my chair goes back to reclining position so i've organised myself with towels behind my head and small of my back and am pretty comfy. So glad to have a day off tomorrow.

oooo girls all these pains! hope they are a sign for you! im also having some strong BHs im going to rub some clary sage oil into my bump later! im just making myself a chicken burger with salad! nom nom! :lol:

glad you can get comfy at work lilly! you must be shattered! i will be in my bed at 10pm! i hope you get a lie in 2moro! but then again it is fathers day! good job my OH is at work! :lol:

I had no idea you had to eat SO much pineapple... forget that! As someone else said, my heartburn wouldn't be able to stand it!

Starglow- I'm sure you look lovely! :) I ALWAYS wear flip flops (even in winter) so that's nothing new for me. You can wear flip flops and still look fantastic!

Lilly- glad you're comfy at work! You're almost done... hope you can sleep in tomorrow!

Ailey- fx'd that you feel better after having bath (or that things get started!)

DH and I went out for dinner (Greek! yumm!) and to a movie (Hangover 2). Just got home. I brought a small pillow into the theatre with me so I could sit more comfortably--it was great!

Think I might go up to bed and read for a bit though, make it an early evening. Hope you ladies have a great night!

glad everyones okay you sound comfy at ork lilly!!

hope your bath helps ailey!!

hch.. yeah were having a treat weve had take away pizza chips and onion rings.. yumm!! and the boys have gone to get nibbles from the shop!!

i keep having to go to the toilet every 5 mins!! i keep feeling like im leaking but im not :/ had a few cramps this afternoon and bub keeps putting himself in stupid positions so dnno if its because of that!

lilly, glad work is going ok!

Itsy, glad you had a good evening.

My bath really helped my back pain. Still getting BH's though. I doubt tonight is the night. Baby is poking me way down low, but bump still seems really high.

Didn't get to go out today as my dad was called out to a plumbing emergency so we are going to go tomorrow now. I didn't really feel up to it today anyway with the back pain.

Hope everyone gets a good nights sleep xxx

i think my bump is high too! glad your bath helped ailey! im off to bed after casualty :)

glad you had a nice night out itsy! greek food sounds yummy!

has anyone got any weird sensations in there bits? i feel like baby is pushing his way out!

I had a weird feeling. It felt like someone was fanning my bits, they felt really cold! odd.
Also feeling a bit fat down there :blush:

i feel like my waters are gonna burst! i keep getting like a really weird burst of pressure then what feels like bubbles!

hahaha me too ailey! i feel like if i stand up my insides are likely to fall out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->