****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Yup, baby is doing a lot of poking around! Back is hurting again now so I'm going to get in bed! night night xx

night ailey

oooo come on baby burst those waters :)

would be fab if you both went into labour together lol

Lol am laying in bed with a towel and a pillow between my legs! That should catch them :lol: how you feeling lolley! I'm so excited for you!

get up, get up bounce on that ball :haha:
seriously hope your ok!

I am ok thanks just really tired now after not sleeping the last 2 nights but i am not even attempting bed yet as i know i will end up wide awake.

I am excited for you with that pressure you might go before me and not be late woooo :thumbup:

Was just thinking that I have had no heartburn either! Something is going on :lol: possibly he has dropped feels easier to breath aswell! I wonder if its the clary sage!

all sounding good hun, i will be checking in now through the night when i have to wee :blush:

:haha: I will report in if something happens! Xx

Clary sage - I've been told today I shouldn't use it until contractions have started. I have a mixture of it with lavender and almond oil.

Amazing night out. I glammed up with fake tan and nice make up. Felt good actually. Lovely dinner and live band. 1 30am. Really need to be asleep now. So wanted to dance but not a hope lol

Sleep well x

Good morning ladies!

Seems like I missed some exciting stuff last night! :) Since there are no more updates does that mean nothing happened...? hch & ailey-- I'll be checking in all morning to see!

Lolley- hope you were able to finally get some sleep!

Starglow- glad you had a great evening! Feels great to get dressed up and go out, right? :)

I woke up 7 or 8 times during the night because I was so uncomfortable (when I sleep on my left side I get pain in my ribs... when I sleep on my back or right side I get heartburn!) and a bit after 5am I gave up and just sat in bed hoping I'd get tired enough to sleep regardless of being uncomfortable... and a little while ago I just gave up entirely and came downstairs to use the computer. *sigh* sorry... just having a moan!

Hope everyone else had a better night!

and just spent the last 15 minutes throwing up dinner from last night :(

I am SO ready to not be pregnant anymore!!

Morning

Oh Itsy that could be a sign! Hope your ok :hugs:

Presume hch and Ailey got through the night with no event all sounds like things are starting from what you both are saying. My bump is still high but I get pressure low from time to time.

I slept ok, hay fever better this am as it rained through the night so Im glad about that.

Hope rest of you rested well x

Still here this morning, nothing to report. :(

Starglow, glad you had a good evening.

Itsy, hope you are feeling ok xx

still here too! nothing to report! it seems everything stops when i go to sleep!

itsy hope the heartburn eases up! its the only thing i have hated having in this pregnancy! hope the sickness is a sign!

morning girls! hope the rest of you are ok! x

omg exciting catching up on sign spotting posts!!

girls i TOTALLY thought I was in labour last night, well the beginnings of it anyway..
Basically, me and DH had :sex: last night after i got home from work... all fine straight after.. but I woke up at 4.30am this morning with really bad cramps... proper menstrual cramping with A LOT of pressure down there.. and really hard BH along with the cramps. got up to go the loo - came back to bed, they were coming in waves. I then thought, oh god, it's starting! But as they were fairly mild I wanted to try sleep through them if I was going to have any energy for labour. Well at 5 they were still strong enough to keep me awake, i took two Panadol Extra and managed to fall back asleep.

Well they faded away as i managed to sleep - I'm still having BH this morning but not the cramping and I do feel weird pressure down there. God, I was SO excited!!! :-( :-( I'm ready for this baby now!

So I'm thinking :sex: really does work and we're going to try do it every 2nd day this week now. Did anyone else have cramping after doing it?!

Ooo interesting Lilly sorry it's died down for you but it still could be the beginnings of things.
We're going to try :sex: tonight or in the am it didn't do anything last thursday when we :sex: so hopefully will this time.

Its bizarre as I want this baby now but I'm scared about what's going to happen and how I will cope with the labour :wacko:

Anyone doing anything today? We're going to my parents for sunday roast dinner this afternoon.

Right going to go have a bath with some clary sage oil in now.

booooo all this hope and nothing :haha:

hope everyone is good and has a fab relaxing day, were off visiting for most of it.

but....
last night i slept and only 1 toilet get up wooooooo, feel so much better :)

I just got up from a nap and am feeling much better! Slept better in the past 2 hours than I did the whole night...

Lilly- DH and I have DTD twice in the past week to try and help things along... the first time I had some cramping afterwards with cervical pain and pressure for a bit, but it stopped. Second time nothing happened afterwards at all :shrug: My mom is coming Wednesday and will be staying with us so we won't be doing much of that once she's here :haha: so we'll definitely try again before then.

Foxforce- I know what you mean about wanting baby here. I'm a bit nervous about labour but I'm also just so fed up with being pregnant that I'm looking forward to it!

We have a birthday to go to (our friends' daughter is 3 today) but DH doesn't want to go, and keeps hoping I'll go into labour before we have to leave so we'll have an excuse not to go :)

Yay lolley for having a good nights sleep

Glad you feel better Itsy also

I wouldn't say I feel fed up with being pregnant yet, although that. May change over the next week :haha:

Have a good day visiting Lolley and have a good day whatever you end up doing Itsy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->