****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

lilly sounds like your body is getting ready eeeeeek how exciting!

just had a bath with clary sage in! and im now going to chill for the day! lee is at work and it his last day so i dont know when he will home! boys are upstairs playing lego! im going to make up my oil to rub in bump when i go to bed! i must must must get some energy so i can get some sexy time in :lol:

Haha hch I think our energy levels will have dipped for a while now!

I didn't find the clary sage bath too strong smell wise, I put 4 drops in some milk. Need to get a bottle to put some ready made oil in to take into hospital to massage in. How much do u put in again?

I'm just chilling for an hour until we go to my mum and dads

im going to put 8 drops into a shot full of almond oil :)

Lol was a shot glass of milk I used! Maybe put couple more drops in next time!

whoops cross posted!

those shot glasses are coming in handy!

also i have read that most people use the pee pots from the mw to take it in! i have loads as she gives me a new one every time i see her!

i haven't used any clary sage oil.. what is it supposed to do?

I really do hope its the beginnings of things for me... as much as I feel like a massive cow and SO unsexy we're really going to try go for it this week as it seemed to work. Hopefully it will next time. THough I said to DH that would be something if we hadn't had :sex: for weeks and then the first time we do it in ages it starts labour!! I reckon a few more tries :winkwink:

Me and ds made hubby breakfast in bed and gave him his pressies - some socks and a beautiful silver frame with 'Daddy' engraved on it, I put LO's scan pic inside!! (inspired by Ashley!) Unfortunately he's had to go to work for a few hours... then it's my friends birthday tea party at 3pm, so we're going to drive there and stay for an hour or so before heading home.

I'm supposed to be working tomorrow and Tuesday (impending birth permitting!) and then have all this free time til LO arrives. Going to take starglow's advice and book something nice on due date, probably a facial.

Is anyone else doing something nice for Fathers day even though most of them aren't actual fathers yet?!

Lol definitely are! Ahhh good thinking, I only have one though :( hmm oh well I'll sort something, they sent a empty spray bottle to make up a lavender and clary sage facial spritz, I think the oil would be too thick in that plus I like the idea of a spray.

https://www.birthfriendly.co.uk/alternative.htm

here you go lilly x

I got this https://www.birthease.co.uk/birthease_shop/Aromatherapy-Labour-Kit.shtml postage was super quick also came in 2 days

I also haven't been using any of the oil (I don't know the Dutch name for it so haven't been able to search in the stores)... and my MIL got me dried raspberry leaves to make tea out of and I tried it once and thought it was pretty gross. :blush: Maybe this week I'll try googling to see if I can translate all the other names and find some of the oils nearby...

I got DH a book for Father's Day called "Tips for new Father's." It's a funny book and has tips like, "things not to say to your partner immediately following the birth..." Plus a pack of 'gourmet beer' that he likes (to celebrate LO's hopefully impending birth!). I was planning on getting up and making him breakfast in bed, but after spending all morning feeling nauseous I decided I'll just tell him about my good intentions later, and he can pretend he enjoyed it :)

We just spent several hours massively cleaning up our attic and we're going to get ready and go to that birthday party for our friends' daughter.

im so bored!!! i wish lee would hurry up and come home! im also starving and want my dinner :lol:

Hi everyone.

It was fab getting glammed up last night and loads of fun with our friends. Today we've just been. Enjoying a relaxing day. Hubby loved his card and pressies from bump. Popped into town to buy the water proof mattress protector. Decided it's worth it to save our mattress plus after birth can be messy with sweats as we lose water etc.

I also looked in a few 'normal' clothes shops just to see what's out now. Can't wait to buy a few bits. I might buy some nursing tops soon.

My cousin is with me 2moro (and staying over which I wasn't expecting -means making the spare room up for one night & washing it all again for the mil!) and then my girlie friend is taking Tuesday off to spend with me. Also see mw 2moro.

Anyway enjoy this time girls. It's our time to chill out and spend how we like. Babies will come when they want to come.

Feels like the calm before the storm right now.

Want to say it's been fab going through my pregnancy with you. We've shared so much on here together. I'm genuinely excited to hear all about your births, babies and beyond. So thanks xxxxxxx

i was looking through some old photos, and i found these of me just a little over a year ago. i can't believe how thin i was! I wore an XS in tops, and a size 0 in bottoms. not sure what that translates to in your sizes, but it's basically the absolute smallest you can find in stores around here without going into childrens clothing lol i had a 22 inch waist for goodness sakes!

my thighs are big, my ass is big, of course my belly is huge, i've got a double chin.... i feel jiggly in places i didn't even know could jiggle! i went from being 5'5" and weighing 95 lbs to weighing 132 lbs!! i've gained more than one third of my entire weight. i tried to get into some of my old clothes, and it made me want to cry. my jeans come about halfway up my thighs. :cry: all the clothes that used to be big on me don't come anywhere close to fitting. i wonder if i really will loose ALL the weight i've gained, or if i'm going to have to buy an entirely new wardrobe? because if i keep 5-10 lbs of the weight i'm not going to fit into all the teeny clothes i have without it looking bad. i used to LIVE in stretchy tank tops and now i'm terrified of being left with a muffin top and having to buy new clothes to hide it.

Attachments

• 27785_796078225741_5021278_45598749_7985046_n.jpg
    27785_796078225741_5021278_45598749_7985046_n.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1620.jpg
    IMG_1620.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 5
Hi all, been out today, we went to the bee farm. Amber had a great time.
Then we went to my mum and dads for dinner.

Just got back now and I'm pooped. My back is killing me and have braxton hicks again that are feeling quite crampy. My hips are hurting and so is my groin. It actually feels like baby will fall out!

Chill out day tomorrow. Amber is at nursery. Woop.

Starglow, I'm looking forward to hear of all your births and babies too.

Ashley, I'm sure you'll ping back to shape. You have a lovely figure x

Aw Ashley you were brave trying clothes on especially jeans. Sure my maternity jeans from first trimester wouldnt go near me now. My usual jeans well they wouldn't even fit around my swollen calves now. I think it's something to focus on 6 ish weeks after birth. Seriously I'm someone who loves it when I'm slim and hate it if I'm carrying extra weight. That's why I haven't weighed myself in 11 months (i was a daily scales hopper). I didn't want to get upset so I kind of put my body shape out of my head for now and look forward to getting back in shape. I'll have to do it all again for baby number two at some point.

You're still looking amazing and your body is just adapting to give birth etc. Just look after yourself hun and see yourself how everyone else see's you. Beautiful x

heya girlies sorry not been around today been busy with family :)

hope you are all well???....

im glad ive had you guys to go through pregnancy with i dont know many people who are due at the same time as me so its nice to share it with you all :flower:

havent done much other than spend time with family today and then when we got home me and oh rearranged the front room funny how moving things can creat loads more storage!!

wish i could get to slee early i can never settle down to sleep till around midnight :(

One of the NCT antenatal girls just had her baby girl 3 weeks early. She was due the week after me. I feel like I'll be last having to wait patently! I know it's not a race but still. But then two of the other girls are over due, one a week late, the other a couple of days late. Omg I could still have a whole month to go! Eek. Gonna keep my mind occupied and try to get my due date a bit out of my head.

Night all x

Good morning all!

Starglow- thanks for the sweet words hun :hugs: I'm really glad I've gotten to know all you ladies as well. It's been so great having 'somewhere' to look forward to going with questions, moans, joys, and just being happy or sad for each other when things go good/bad. I can't imagine what I would have done without you all!

Ashley- I agree with the others... I'm sure you'll spring back into shape in no time! You have a gorgeous figure (then AND now!). I tried on a SKIRT last week that I couldn't pull over my thighs... :blush: but I'll bet a lot of it's water retention and you'll lose that immediately! You'll see! :flower:

Strawberry- I know how you feel about getting to sleeo early. I was up until 1.30am WIDE AWAKE (and awake this morning at 8am!). Do you wake up early in the morning too?

Ailey- hope you're feeling better and less achey today!

Starglow- as people around me are having babies I think it's SOO exciting to realize that we could literally all be any day now! I'm trying not to focus on the whole 'could be another month' aspect ;-)

Lilly- Aren't you working today as well? I hope you're able to take it easy and don't get too worn out!

Lolley, Foxforce, & hch- hope you all slept well!

My SIL is coming over to hang out for a bit so I'm looking forward to a relaxing day :) Hope you all have a great Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->