****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

morning girls. Well nothing to report from me!! We tried again last night and I was SO sure was going to start cramping again but nothing! No cramps, BH, nothing. I'm getting so impatient now, I really want baby to come this week. I had terrible shooting pains last night in my cervix I was nearly crying they were so bad. It honestly feels like sharp knives and needles stabbing me inside and they come so sharp and quick I can't control the pain. I'm really looking forward to that stopping once baby comes and also the constant pressure on my bladder - I'm getting so fed up now.

Ashley - oh honey I so know how you feel!! Please don't worry - you had an amazing figure (and still look incredible at 9 months!!) believe me you will ping back into shape. I was never a total gym bunny in my past (I have been recently though) and after my son I didn't go on some hectic diet and I got my body back.
Here;s a photo of me on holiday last year next to a pic of me taken last week - look at the difference!!!! what i'm saying is i've been much bigger before and it went back! BF does wonders but just to say for me, it did take a good 9 months before I got my pre-preg body back (that's without dieting or working out though)
You were thinner than average before (it seems) and you know thinner people will usually put on more weight when pregnant than overweight people - it's just how it balances out! You will be just fine :)

Starglow - thanks for the sweet words too!! I also feel the same and love that i've had you girls to talk to through my pregnancy - i've been totally addicted to this site and our summer cupcake thread!

Hope everyone else is good - not too long to go now girls!!!!
we're due NEXT WEEK AAARRRGGHHH!!

Attachments

• 5412_146148660930_612885930_3831625_1315395_n.jpg
    5412_146148660930_612885930_3831625_1315395_n.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG-20110611-00460.jpg
    IMG-20110611-00460.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 5
Morning all,

Starglow - All i can do is echo what everyone else has said, thank you so much for the lovely comments i think it means a lot to all of us :flower:

Well I am off for my pre-op now have to be there for 10.30, so will check back in when i get home.

Have a fab day everyone :)

Lolley good luck with your pre-op. OMG you are having your baby in 2 DAYS TIME!!!!! I can't WAIT to see pics x

Thanks girls :)

Lolley good luck with the pre op.

Lilly and Ashley your figures are fab!

Oooh my carseat just arrived. I love it.

Just gotta get some housework done and get myself ready for mw. I'm wrecked today tho as I woke up at 4am with hubby on earlies. Got a bit more sleep after 6am but never does me any good.

Omg those waterproof sheets are sweaty things lol. We have our usual mattress protector and sheet over it and still it's horrible lol.

Back in a while xxxxxx hugs

good luck with your pre op lolley :flower:

glad your carseat came starglow.. those mattress protectors really arent very comfy are they!! mil lent us one but ive put old towels under the sheet instead!!

itsy.. yes i wake up early too!! i didnt get to sleep till 12.30 last night and was awake at 4am and again at 6 am finally got out of bed at 8am with oh when he went to work .. just chilling on the sofa now but someone is sawing things outside... typical!!

lilly i know what you mean its mad to think lolley will have her baby in 2 days time :D and the majority of us are due next week yaaaay!!

Good luck with pre op Lolley, so exciting!! .:flower:

Starglow lovely words, I agree with you also as we move on to the next chapter with our babies :baby: I still can't get over how quick these months have gone!

Itsy I slept well thanks :thumbup:

Ashley try not worry although I know I do, I've always been slim and it's quite strange dealing with this weight as we know we need to put weight on to carry and nuture baby we just have to have faith we will get back to how we was, plus you have your age with you, being young I'm sure you will ping back much easier than I will!

I've just got a normal mattress protector on not a waterproof one, risking it will be suffice enough should my waters go......

We had a lovely Sunday dinner at my parents yesterday and watched the Godfather last night, considering maybe going to the cinema today, dh is off now until end of July with me - a mixture of leave and paternity. Had some :sex: this am and feeling some pressure but no cramps :(

I'm impressed you're all having sex lol! I would but hubby is really funny at this late stage. He thinks he'll hurt the baby lol! So lots of snuggles and kisses instead lol

Just trying to get through housework. Finding it really hard. Not gonna do a spring clean just the basics so it's nice for later. Think we'll have to order dinner in tonight. No energy to cook!

I think my baby is really comfy inside. my sister has decided my baby is coming this Thursday or Friday haha. A week after I started maternity leave. Funny my dad said the same thing. :)

Morning!

I slept quite well last night, compared to previous nights, but I'm so tired now. Might be having a nap pretty soon. Amber is at nursery so I have a day to chill out.
Just done a bit of housework. Just enough to not feel guilty about sitting down all day! :lol:

I think baby has dropped as I'm feeling the pressure and pain in my lady parts. But it feels kinda bruised :blush: is that normal? I never felt like this with Amber so it's all new.

Hope you all have a good day xx

:lol: starglow i wouldnt worry we arent having sex either it feels too weird for me and i cant enjoy it at all.. oh well!!.. lol

haha it is funny people trying to guess when baby is gonna come but it is slightllllly annoying too!!

ailey glad you had a better slep last night! :) may feel bruised because of baby.. i feel swollen down there at times!

I feel bruised too - but strangely at the top by my pubic bone - where is everyone else feeling bruising? Ailey I also never felt this with Kai - I am feeling such intense pressure down there now everything is swollen even my bum!! Sorry TMI!!!

Starglow we've only attempted sex these last two nights - before that just kisses and cuddles for ages believe me! My DH is also a bit funny about it, I can tell he's a bit ... well 'put off' is a bit strong of a word - but he's very conscious of his baby girl right there in the way!! I really had to say, listen, I need your sperm I want this baby out now!! :haha: I think i'll give it a rest for a bit now as am sore and it's just not sexy is it.

So I went and bought some clary sage oil on the advise of you ladies today - going to put some in my bath tonight when I get home from work. I also bought Bachs flower rescue remedy which i'll use in labour. Somebody mentioned it to me and i thought it was a GREAT idea. I usually take it when flying as i'm a terrible flier, so hopefully it will calm me down for labour too.

Yay. Nice appointment with mw ( not my own ). Strong heartbeat etc. Baby is an engaged as she can be now :) chuffed. I'd even texted hubby first thing to say I'm sure she's dropped as I seem to have more space above my bump. Bump seems huge now and it looks very different. Mw reckons her feet are turned inwards where she's tucked up which is why I don't get kicks......

I have 30 mins to chill now till cousin arrives. It's gonna have to be stay in and catch up all evening as there isnt a hope of me going anywhere now....... Take away pizza and I'll make up a big salad.

very bored!! house is spotless just chilling out watching tele today :) down to single digits today! 9 days till due date woohoo

I wish my house was spotless. I've no energy now to do it all. I mean it's clean and fairly tidy but I'd love to really get stuck In.. Just gonna have to leave it. I seem to be picking up after hubby a lot which drives me nuts.

Glad your appointment went well starglow. When do you see your midwife again?

Lilly, that's exactly where I feel bruised, the top of my pelvic bone. I'm glad I asked now. I feel swollen everywhere down there. I mentioned it to Paul and he said he could tell but it doesn't bother him. He asked if we'd be having sex again before baby is born. How can I answer that? I don't bloody know. I feel a bit to swollen etc to do anything.

Got a banging headache right now and so tired, but haven't managed a nap today. got to pick Amber up in 30 mins.

Just spoke to my sister and she I wishing that I go overdue by 2 weeks (!!!) so that when she comes down the baby will still be tiny. Even though if I went now she'd only be 3 weeks old. I have a feeling that baby is going to come sooner rather than later, but maybe that is just wishful thinking.

thanks to everyone for the reassurance of getting my body back. i don't know what came over me yesterday, i usually don't even think about the weight gain at all!

i'd like to :sex: to try and get baby out, but for me it's really a chore lol we did it a little while back, it doesn't bother OH at all. he's not weirded out or anything, it's ME that has a problem with it! I tried to force myself the other night to forget that LO is inside me and I was going to initiate it and as soon as I sat next to OH and was going to kiss him she started squirming!! she will usually calm down for a little while, but halfway through she ALWAYS starts moving again and it's so difficult to continue to :sex: when you can feel your baby kicking around. :nope: complete, immediate turn off.

sorry you guys seem to be having lots of trouble with sleep... it's actually gotten a lot better for me the past few nights. last night i was up twice to pee, but went straight back to sleep. i wake up to turn a million times, but i keep falling right back to sleep as long as my back isn't too sore. the night before yesterday i slept without waking all the way until 7 am. OH woke me up asking if I was okay because apparently i was breathing REALLY hard and really fast. guess i sounded a bit like Darth Vader! :haha: I get really, really bad nightmares and hyperventilate then start crying so he said he thought I might have been having one, but then later he also confessed that i'd been getting progressively louder all night and he just couldn't take it anymore because i kept waking him up :blush:

Lolly - I can't believe you're having your baby in two days!!!!!! I'm so excited! :happydance:

my mom is flying in today, and will be staying until maybe a week or so after LO is born. Have to leave in 2 hours to go pick her up, the airport she flies in from is an hour away! it's gonna be hell to drive that far, i hate driving now because of all the bh contractions i get all the time. super uncomfortable.

i get the stabby pains in my cervix occasionally, usually i can feel LO's entire body starting to press down so I know when it's coming. also... my lady bits feel like they're swollen all the time! when i sit to go pee it feels like there's immense pressure on them and it hurts! i only go to the bathroom now when i know for sure that i really need to pee and it's not just baby's head pressing on my bladder.

still getting kicks to the ribs, just lower ribs mostly lol sometimes she will rotate a bit and get her feet up really high. poor baby is trying to stretch and has no room! i always tell her there's plenty of room out here in the world if she wants to come out. :haha:

Good news Starglow on baby been engaged! and good appointment.

I'm not feeling swollen in my lady garden I'm getting pressure occasionally, can tell baby isn't engaged, bump still high. We only started having a bit of :sex: 3 times in last week, it's not that comfy so may try in few days time if we needing to evict baby still.

Went out for lunch today to Chiciquitos and then managed to find a new rug for our living room, glad we found one been looking a while, decided I couldn't sit for 2 hours in the cinema.

Right going to get dinner ready and bath, speak soon ....

We're almost all down to single digits now! woo hoo! :happydance:

I'm also not feeling swollen... last week I was told that baby is engaged and sometime I can feel lots of pressure (like this evening!) but I still feel like bump is pretty high. Maybe it's because the placenta is higher also? :shrug:

re: sex... I don't personally get much out of it, but DH isn't bothered by LO being nearby and I feel like that's the one constructive thing we can do that *might* help. My next appointment (this Friday) they're probably going to make an appointment for an induction so I'm hoping to try what I can before then to get things moving! Went for a walk today but aside from back pain not much happened afterwards.

Soooooooooooo close!

hey ladies! fab pics girls you both look fab! im very jealous as i feel fat and miserable!!!!

lolley how did the pre op go?!

OH is after sex tonight and as much as i want his sperm my babys movements are so painful today the thought of upsetting him with a willy and making him more active is seriously putting me off! i literally have feet and knees sticking right out and i had to stop in m and s because he literally pushed his bum out so far that i thought he was going to rip my skin open! OMG the pain! also have been having pains in the cervix again :( god im so moody! i would really really like him to come now ! going for a bath with my clary sage , hopefully i might feel a bit better when i have had a soak!

be back later!

miss mardy arse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"