****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

ps glad you had a good mw appointment Starglow and baby is engaged! wahooo!

hch, my LO has been non stop moving also, been quite painful.

Would like to see the midwife this week as I want to know if I'm right in saying that baby is engaged, she definately feels it. I have a space between my boobs and bump now and the pressure between my legs is unreal. But also quite sore...

Ailey hope your headache has gone

Hope your bath helped hch, I just seem to get feet and bum sticking out all day bump has been lop sided.

Just having a sit on my ball as my lower back and hips/groin are aching

sorry not had chance to catch up with posts today so hope everyone is ok,

just a quick one as i have not stopped and going in the shower now...
pre op was fine, midwife was pretty crap to be honest, had bloods taken, weighed me for my anesthetic, gave me meds to take at home before i go in and then said everything is in that booklet you need to know any other questions please call the ward !!!

In other words you have had a previous c section you know how it goes get on with it, but hang on that was nearly 8 years ago and this is hubby's 1st child he is pretty concerned about it all reasurance for him at least would of been nice!

anyway moan over sorry, will catch up with you all tomorrow x

lolley thats aweful i wouldnt of been happy at all :(

hope your all okay and feel less achey soon

xx

Oh wonderful care lolley! I hope it is all in that booklet.

Only in bed now. Arg. Tired but lovely night

My bump has been making the strangest noises tonight. Rumbling and popping. It's very strange.

with you on the rumbling and popping its quite funny though lo has been quite active tonight :)

Oh that's a normal thing? Lol. My belly made a popping sound once or twice before. It was squelching too. Very weird lol.*

I see my mw at 39+5 next. So Thursday next week. Baby had grown too ( measuring from top of bump to pubic bone) measuring 37 cm.*

Aw it's nice to have space (just a bit) under boobs. Massive reduction in heartburn in bed. Phew!*

My gosh from an update message to mil that baby is engaged she was practically booking her flights! Hubby had to tell her to hold her horses. Anyway I won't go into that.*

Awake at stupid o clock again. Hope I go back to sleep. Cousin staying on a bit today overlapping with my friend who's taken the day off especially to come see me. Eek! Then day to myself on Wednesday. More girlie friends for lunch on Thursday both due at the moment and soon.*

Sorry lots of peeps are getting the swelling down below. Sounds awful. I mainly feel a heavy pressure when I'm walking but that's it.*

Loving my time off but then I'm used to having time off with half terms as a teacher :) I do love my holidays :)*

Back later. Hope you're all ok xxx*

:cry: :cry: Just posted a LONG post and stupid internet went off and deleted the whole thing!!!! ARRRGHHH

anyway morning girls.. will type later after school run now

xx

Morning all. Nothing to report here...still aching, still tired. etc etc!

Aww lolley, that's not good about the pre-op. Hope all goes well tomorrow!!

morning girls!

lolley 1 day to go!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! :D thats not good about the mw tho! :(

lilly hope your ok hun x

nothing to report here either , been awake since 4am! get to see the mw at last on thursday! i wonder how useful she will be! :roll: meh!! i have had enough! :loopy:

Good morning ladies!

Lilly- how frustrating! I get really annoyed when the internet causes me to lose something I've types!

Lolley- how awful that the mw wasn't more helpful! I hope you'll have someone else with you when you go tomorrow. Be sure to give them a call if you/your DH have any questions! What time is your section scheduled for??

Hope everyone has a great day! I've got a 'pregnancy massage' scheduled this afternoon :cloud9: The massage therapist mentioned being able to use some pressure points to help with labour, etc... so I'm curious if anything will help!

hi everyone :flower:

Starglow and ailey - glad to hear your babies are engaged yay!

Lolley SO exciting about tomorrow! How are you feeling today? Sorry about your MW, that's rubbish. It's 8 yrs for me too and it feels all brand new again.. your MW should realise this and also that it's a first for your DH! how rude. I'll be thinking of you tmrw :flower:

I've taken inspiration from starglow and having my eyelashes tinted this afternoon before work! I'm seeing a friend tomorrow, I've also booked a facial for Thursday and then it's Kai's school summer fair on Sat so i'm filling my 'last week' nicely.
I really find it hard to believe LO will be here within a week though... now I feel she's all comfy in there and will be overdue. I really don't want to go over! I want a June bug!
Also i've had ENOUGH of these knife like needle pains in my cervix, it is SO painful and happens every night. i'm getting so fed up!! All day i'm fine and then as soon as i relax at night it starts up, little monkey bashing her way out!

Itsy enjoy your pregnancy massage, what a great idea!

Oh one last thing.. didn't want to worry anyone but when i had my bath last night, i read the info that came with my Clary Sage oil and it said on the box outside, 'do not take before the first 4 months of pregnancy', then on the leaflet inside it says 'do not take clary sage oil while pregnant, but it is a useful oil during childbirth' - THEN further down it says 'consult medical professional before using if pregnant.' WTF?
So is it safe or not? I'm wary....!!

Morning

Nothing here either, just feel a little headachey and achey.

Sounds like your busy Starglow entertaining and Lilly how annoying I hate that when you loose a post particulary when it's long! :hugs:

Lolley grrr how frustrating on the mw not good! But wow 1 day to go!!!

Itsy enjoy your massage that will be so lovely :cloud9:

We are not unto much today, printing some photos for a frame we have which takes a selection and calling at a friends.

Have a good day everyone x

Cross post Lilly....

The clary sage cause your uterus to contract so they don't recommend it before full term in early pregnancy it may cause mc's I would think, most only recommend to use it for during labour it supposed to keep your contractions strong.

The facial sounds lovely and enjoy your eyelash tinting, I did mine myself the other day as I have a home kit :thumbup:

Think I need my toenails doing again already as starting to chip on a couple of nails :(

Thanks for the support ladies :)

hope everyone is good :flower:

Lilly i have to agree those stabbing pains is something i wont miss!

Itsy and Lilly - I am both nervous and excited at the same time just started my guess the sex weight on facebook to help pass the time no one else but you ladies know the sex so it is all good fun :)
I should be 1st down in the morning but was told their is another lady already on the ward who is high risk so if she needs too she will be before me which is obviously fine with me.

heres my 39 +3 bump! im HUGGGGE! i feel like a bloody whale! i really would like to have my body back soon! plus its quite high too so i think he has popped out!

Attachments

• 39 weeks.jpg
    39 weeks.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 4
awww lovely bump hch!!

lolley i cant believe your having your baby tomoro how exciting :) hope it all goes well for you bet you cant wait to give her cuddle now :)

hope everyone else is well.. nothing to report back with me!! i dont see my midwife till next wednesday which is my due date .. if i hvent h him before then

lilly i know what you mean i want my little june bug tooo yet were all so close to july!!

hch - i honestly don't think you have a big bump at all :thumbup: it really does just look like a football and no bigger from the pic :haha:

Thanks strawberry :)

argghhh got really bad heartburn again! havent had it for 2 days! but its back today! i really want a thick chocolate milkshake to help it! although i dont think it will! :lol:

so lolley have you got your outfit for baby sorted? i love baby girls clothes , there are so many to choose from!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->