****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Do it!!!!!!! :) have one anyway then drink the bottle of gaviscon lol

i have everything sorted :) just doing some dusting and bits in the house so hubby doesn't have to worry. He does enough round the house as it is and he has to get the kids to school before he can come to the hospital each day, bless him!

awww lolley i bet he is so excited! and the boys too!

i know i said i didnt want to be induced but if i go overdue i dont know how much longer i could cope! i thought 10 days was long last time but 16 is very long!!

Aww lolley it's so exciting! I can't wait to hear from you after you've had her.

Isty hope you are enjoying your massage.

I'm with you hch on being induced, I'd rather not be, but don't know how much longer I can take of being pregnant. 12 days over was awful!

Feeling a lot of pressure in my bum today and still feeling bruised in the lady area. I looked with a mirror and it's gross, trust me, don't look!

Ailey i'm SO with you on the pressure/bruised issue - I also had a look in the mirror the other day.. eww! Lets just say I hope things go back to normal-ish...
Just got back from my eyelash tinting - glad I did it they look nice. I can't do them myself i'm rubbish, surprisingly for a makeup artist!! Last time I tried my eyes started stinging badly it was horrible.
MIL predicted today was the day i'd have the baby, well, she's wrong! So we're definitely all having Cancerians then, apart from Mama AFrika and bluestarlight.
I just can't believe we're all so close now.. i'm so excited to see everyone's photo's and hear all the birth stories too!!

hahahahaha ailey! i really dont want to look! all i can feel is baby pushing down , its a weird feeling!

i can see all of us having a sneaky look later on ! :lol:

awww my sister has just had her 20 week scan and she is having a boy!:happydance:

Awww how lovely hch :)

haha ummm id rather not look down there to be honest!!! :lol: i dread to think!!!

i think some poor old lazy thinks im crazy ive just been into town and the lady behind the till was like how long have you got left i said im due the 29th and she looked gobsmacked said i should be at home with me feet up not shopping :lol: .. bless

eeeek lolley cant wait too see piccys of the little lady!! the girls are deffinatly winning on coming first!!

:haha:

awww my sister has just had her 20 week scan and she is having a boy!:happydance:

Congrats! Is that your first nephew? I have a niece, but don't see her much as they live in Reading. xx

Lilly, I'm so glad I'm not alone with the sore parts. At least I know it's normal...ish! :wacko:

:haha:

Congrats! Is that your first nephew? I have a niece, but don't see her much as they live in Reading. xx

Lilly, I'm so glad I'm not alone with the sore parts. At least I know it's normal...ish! :wacko:

yes my first nephew! im officially Auntie Hayley now!:haha: thats 4 grandsons for my mum and dad!

Massage was pure bliss! All I need now is to have a baby and my day would be complete! :haha:

Lolley- good luck with the last few things at home!! Do your boys know they're getting a sister? Or do they not know either? Oooh just one more day!!

Ooh Lilly, good point about the rest of our LO's being 'Cancer'. I'd forgotten that today was the last day for Gemini!

hch- congrats on your nephew :)

Ailey & hch- I'm definitely going to peek later! :haha:

re: being induced... this may be awful, but I am ALL FOR being induced if it means LO will be born in June! They told me they'd schedule an induction at my next appointment (Friday), and I'm going to try and insist it be sometime next week if possible.

aww thats lovely hch :lol: gonna be over run with boys!! my oh's mum has 4 boys and a girl and one grandaughter but by the end of this year shes gone from having 1 grandchild to 4!! :lol: ( me & oh baby soon and one of oh's brothers & fiance is due a boy 5 weeks after us!! and his oldest brother and wife are having another baby due in december but they wont be finding out what the sex is as they didnt last time ... told her christmas is gonna be expensive hehe!!

itsy your massage sounds divine! any idea what oils they used? anything that could bring on labour?

hahaha strawberry thats one expensive xmas for the grandparents! but hey its there job :)

Hch congrats re your sister finding out she has a little man in there! aww so nice to be preggers along with your sister, I bet your LO's will be really close

strawbs - I know i can't WAIT for christmas this year, our babies will all be about 6 months, just sitting up, can you believe it!

I'm at work, my LAST DAY YAY!!!! It's actually not been too bad at all, apart from that Friday when I felt SO ill.
I'm actually feeling good today. I re-folded all the clothes in my cupboard today, nesting like crazy lol

hope everyone's good! x

hooray for your last day!:happydance::happydance::happydance: you can now relax and put your feet up! x

hch - how lovely you being an auntie. I am not an auntie yet as there is a very big age gap between me and my brother and sister.

Itsy - nope boys don't know what i am having couldn't risk them knowing and letting it slip

Lilly - yay for it being your last day :) make sure you take it easy from tomorrow :)

I wont be able to post a pic from the hospital on here and will be in a few days so they say. I can post on facebook so if anyone knows how to copy the pic i post please feel free to put it in here so foxforce and anyone not on facebook can see :thumbup:

Just caught up on 4 pages from today lol.

Ok I'm wrecked and off for a snooze. Im gonna slob out till Thursday morning now when I meet some friends.

I'll be on later to post. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->