****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Congrats on being aunty Hayley, hch, it is lovely you and your sister are pregnant together, they will be so close. Your bump is not huge at all, I think it's quite small. I saw a lass today who made me feel small lol, most people are surprised I'm due next week when I tell them.

Lolley all the best for tomorrow in case I don't get to post before, I hope you have a lovely relaxing night planned. It would be lovely for someone to forward a pic on from Facebook for me if they could, can't wait to see her.

Lilly yay for your last day :happydance:

Itsy baby coming today after massage would be great as it may have a positive effect on you being relaxed.

I've have quite a lot of bh's today whilst out and bit of lower back ache. Need to update my iPod with some chilled out tunes, job for tomorrow. Envious of some friends who have gone to Glastonbury today, prob be there if wasn't preggers. Its the couple who got married's honeymoon before they leave to live in USA

ailey just seen your wedding pics! you look gorgeous :) x

fox force i have my birthing music on my mp3! it does send me to sleep so i hope it relaxes me in labour maybe i should put some more up beat songs on it ! i hope the bhs turn into something stronger! soon all of us will have our babies! how weird will that be!

starglow hope you have a nice a snooze!

hch- the massage therapist told me once before what oil he uses (it's a 'standard' herb-based bio oil) but I've forgotten :blush: The oil wasn't anything specific for pregnancy, though. He did show me some of the pressure points that can be pressed and he wrote them down so DH can try as well ;-)

Lilly- good luck with your last few hours!! then time to really relax :)

Starglow- hope you're able to get plenty of rest!

Foxforce- good luck downloading music! I hope the backache eases (or that it leads to something more productive!)

hch- I agree with Foxforce... your bump isn't huge at all! It's perfect :)

and what a handsome husband you have too! :D

Ailey- I agree, the pictures are beautiful!!

I'm heading to bed early to read/relax... picking up my mom tomorrow from the airport so want to make sure I get up in time to finish putting some things away before she gets here!

Lolley- if I don't get on again before you go in tomorrow: GOOD LUCK!!! I'll eagerly be checking Facebook for updates! You'll be in my thoughts tomorrow!

Everyone else... have a great evening!

lolley just want to say i hope everything goes smoothly 2moro and i cant wait to see a picture of your beautiful baby girl ! the third cupcake baby :D speak soon and i hope your recovery isnt to bad xxxx

Congrats hch.

Lolley good luck hun. How exciting!

Aw bliss a 3 hour sleep in bed and I feel so much better. Got up for some food. Catching up on tv and I'll be in bed agsin soon. Looking forward to massive chill out 2moro. I don't want to leave the house lol.

Bump feels so different now she's dropped. I feel like I can breath better.

We're all getting closer and closer to due dates. Yay x

Lolley, all the best for tomorrow! I will be glued to facebook awaiting baby's arrival!

Starglow, good to see you are making the most of mat leave!

Another day down, one closer to meeting baby <--this is me staying positive!

Thanks everyone :) it means alot to have all your support :flower:

Make sure you all get some relax time tomorrow everyone sounds so busy, your all going to be mommies very soon now wooooooo :)

Awwwwwwwwwww can't believe you're having your baby tomorrow Hun. What a few weeks we all have coming up.will be thinking of you.. Do you have a time yet!

i know it is exciting and scary all at the same time, i think thats how everyone feels though. I can't wait for everyone else to go into labour now :)

no they dont give you a time,i have to be there for 8am and have been told i am 1st down so i would imagine 9-9.30 but they wont say a time incase any emergancies happen they go first. They did say they always hope to have all the ops done by 1pm :)

Aw you're gonna have your baby so soon in your arms. Xxx

awww hehe this time tomoro youl be snuggling your little girly :) hope it all goes well hun will be thinking of you!!!! hope the recovery isnt too bad

hope everyone else has had a nice afternoon

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"