****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Ok girls, lets start comparing what we'll be doing to bring labour on.. to pass the time and now that we're so close!!

Today so far i've drunk RLT and bounced on birthing ball
Going to walk around the village where I live and maybe to a park
Have already asked DH to make one of his famous Thai green curries extra spicy tonight!

Whats everyone else doing?

absoloutly nothing!!! :lol: as much as i want him here i know the more things i try that turn out not to work will only make me more frustrated lol

Ok girls, lets start comparing what we'll be doing to bring labour on.. to pass the time and now that we're so close!!

Today so far i've drunk RLT and bounced on birthing ball
Going to walk around the village where I live and maybe to a park
Have already asked DH to make one of his famous Thai green curries extra spicy tonight!

Whats everyone else doing?

absoloutly nothing!!! :lol: as much as i want him here i know the more things i try that turn out not to work will only make me more frustrated lol

I actually like bouncing on the ball and LOVE thai green curry so that bit's easy for me.. and i'm always walking around being in London.

Things that would just frustrate me are nipple stimulation (3 hours a day.. REALLY?!) Sex (just don't feel like it) Castor oil (eww no frikkin way)

i reckon baby will just come when it's ready but i like to think i'm helping things along!

Totally forgot to drink rlt yesterday :wacko:
I bounced yesterday and walked a lot

Today we are heading out to look at MacBooks so will be walking again, will bounce and make sure I drink some rlt before I leave the house

Gosh my buggy has turned into a real family pressie. Mil bought the buggy, sister bought the cosy toes and dad the attachable carseat :) fab!

My cousin bought a cute outfit for baby and then when we were out she insisted on buying a little john rocha summer dress too. It's very cute with pants but I think I'll exchange it for one I prefer there. She left me the receipt. But now nice.

This is funny ...... A work collegue of my mils has left over a pressie for mil to bring with her. Mil sent a pic and omg it's hideous. (obviously so so nice of her to buy something) but hehe it's a baby grow. Very posh with a navy wool Aran top and tartan green & navy massive check on the bottom. With gold buttons lol. Hubby asked mil of it came with a matching set of bag pipes. Found out yesterday it's from THE poshest most expensive shop back home in Ireland. It's raulf larren and cost €200. Oh dear lol! Very funny.

i havent got a ball :( boohoo do lots of walking though!! dont like hot curries anyway and sex is off the menu :lol: and i darent play with my leaky boobs :lol: gross .. he'll come when hes good and ready i supose

No I'm not going near my boobs!!!! That's baby's job lol

I've not done anything to bring on labour, I just cba!
But curry is on the menu tonight but just cos I fancy it!

I'm going for a natural 3rd stage this time after having the injection last time. My reasons being is that I'm pretty sure that that's why I was so shakey and sick after birth. So I'm going to try for a physiological 3rd stage, if it doesn't happen then I will have the njection but the midwife said if I have skin to skin and BF asap (which I planned on anyway) then that stimulates the same hormone as is injected in to you.

Paul cut the cord last time, he didn't actually want to at first as it grossed him out, but when it came to it he wanted to.

Oooohh Lolley, hope you are not watinig much longer! I'm so excited for you.

I'm really achey today, my lower back, my lower tum, my groin etc. Please don't be much longer!!

fingers crossed ailey!! ive had achey tum but i think its cause lo is shuffling around quite low down today keeps pushing himself down even more get a sharp pain every now and then but i douvt itl turn into anything it isnt tak your breath away sharp just like ooh that hurt stabby kinda pain lol

oh how exciting all these summer cupcakes :)

uhhhh yeah i just heard a clicky sound coming from my bump when lo shuffling around.. what the hell is that??!!!!

Lol isn't it weird strawberry hehe.

Omg between cupcakes and Facebook I've hardly been off my phone lol

Don't forget your pelvic exercises girlies x

yes it is bloody weird me no likey!!!

haha your getting like me... im alwas on here or facebook... passes the time i supose!! :lol:

wont be long and well all be busy with our babies.. yay

i have had my epo, bounced on my ball , and done all the housework! been on my hands and knees scrubbing the floors!

strawberry im not in labour! but my friend who lost her baby in april at 26 weeks is pregnant again! im so pleased for her :D

lee didnt cut the cord with jack but my mum cut the cord with callum! he was totally mortified by the placenta and cord and today he still says he cant believe he watched the mw pull it out! he wish he hadnt! i dont think he was expecting the cord to be so long either !

aww how lovely fingers crossed all goes well for her this time :)

hmm i think il warn oh about the cord and placenta then :lol: think my mum is gonna end up coming with us anyway so she might want to cut it!

I will catch up with other posts when i can just updating now and again.....

Still bloody waiting so bored now, we heard next door delivering her baby though to hear it cry was lovely :)

Aww, that's rubbish you are still waiting are you nil by mouth until you've had her? x

Yep :( not had a drink since 10 last night i can do withought the food but gagging for a drink :(

i heard a clicky noise too! is it my bones or babys? its a bit freaky!!

hope you have you bundle of joy now lolley xxx

Aw the second of 6 of us from NCT have had their babies now. A baby boy 8lbs 10 ..... Between cupcakes and my Nct friends theres so many babies due this next couple of weeks. The two girls are so over the moon holding their bundles of joy .its lovely

I guess no news from lolley is good news and hopefully we'll hear soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->