****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

aww she is gorgeous isnt she :)

good luck lilly hope it is the start for you!! ive had a few leaks here and there but nothing big and its usually after he has been shuffling around pressing on things think just have a weak bladder :lol: but fingers crossed it was your waters be sure to let us know!!!

i know what you girls mean when you say you cant see yourself going into labour.. i mean i know we are all due within like the next week but it just seems never ending!

Well girls nothing to report yet - I'm thinking gush of clear urine that lo was pressing on as have had no new trickling. Am still waiting in triage its very busy I'm about to just pack it in and go home!! Can't see pics on my phone and is very slow so will need to catch up on posts re lolley when home xx

awww lilly cant you go to labour ward to double check? if it is your waters you only have 48 hours and they have to induce you! im sure you would get seen alot quicker there x maybe ring your mw for some advice x

Thank you Itsy for posting the beautiful picture of Amelia Ann she is gorgeous.

Congratulations Lolley :friends::loopy: big well done :flower: love the name also

Lilly do you not have maternity assessment wards where they will check you over? we have them here where you phone labour ward or the assessment ward and they usually tell you to go in and they check you over, especially if you think waters have gone.

Had a busy day ended up at Trafford Centre and sorted a MacBook out so that dh busy for the next 2 days Transferring things off the old laptop and clearing everything off it, going to put it up on eBay as it's only 6 months old.

Hope everyone else has had good days x

aww Lilly... I hope you get some answers soon! It's so exciting AND frustrating not knowing what's going to happen or when!

I keep wondering if any of us are going to have our babies on the same day!? Since we're all due on/around the same date, it seems like a big possibility! Can't wait!

right girls i'm back home!! They were very nice and took me to the birth centre to check me there as no free rooms in triage. Birth centre was like a freakin hotel by they way!! amazing...

SO NOTHING EXCITING... :cry: MW felt baby she said in optimum position for birth, HB all good - she did internal examination but before she said 'would you like to have your baby in the next couple of days? As I could give you a sweep at the same time?' OH MY GOD so i said yes please!! Well, no waters as was nothing pooling in the cervix... also bad news for me (well because i'm so impatient) my cervix is still so high and posterior she couldn't even reach it to give me a sweep!! She says this doesn't mean i'll be late necessarily - i've also been told i have a tipped uterus and this could be why also. But anyway, she reckons i've got a good few days left. BOO!! I may be the last cupcake to go!!!!

So it was embarrassing uncontrollable leak of wee then after all.. really didn't feel like it esp as i'd been for 2 wee's just before?! Anyway... more waiting for me :cry:

Haven't caught up on posts yet will go check out Lolley's little girl now so exciting!!

Lolley your little girl is so beautiful and gorgeous name!!! Very similar to one of my good friends whose baby girl was born last week Amelie Alice. I just love Amelia Ann!!
Congratulations xxxx

hugs lilly! i was the same with jack and i fully expect to be the same with this one! i went for my sweep at 41 weeks with jack and she said my cervix was so high she couldnt reach it and if she did then i would be in agony! which i was! i was crawling up the bed! dont get disheartened tho as it can happen at anytime :) xxxxx

Boo Lilly. U won't be last. At least you're due date isn't last like me lol. Hugs Hun x

Birthing centre was totally amazing Starglow - only thing is... if you want an epi you need to be transferred upstairs to labour ward and you're not first priority, so if labour ward is busy then it's tough luck! it's the main thing I'm worried about.. what if I can't hack natural labour! Somebody told me the other day that a baby's head crowning feels like giving birth to a hot pineapple on fire! EEEK! I'm sure I could do it but I would also like the option of epidural... so i'm not sure. Maybe I should just go straight to labour ward, i'll get my double bed and home comforts at home!

My vote is on Ailey being next... (or maybe strawberry?)

Lilly- I know how you feel re: epidural! I'm hoping to hold out until it's too late :haha: but I've told them I want the option available, since I have NO IDEA what to expect! I'm so curious to know what contractions even feel like...

i dont think its me either!

the crowning part was actually ok , if you listen to the mw when she tells you how to breathe then it just pops out! :lol: that was the part i was worried about too but it honestly didnt feel as bad as people had told me! im a wuss when it comes to pain too!

Tough decision. But then everyone's experiences are so different it's hard to compare. How strongly do you feel about having an epi? Can you decide on the day depending how busy it is?

That's rubbish lilly, I was sure it'd be you next! Well it still could be.
I found the crowning part the worst part of labour, but it doesn't last long, it only felt like a minute or two. I'd describe it as the ring of fire! :haha:
I'm hoping that if I'm in the water it won't be as bad.

I've had backache all day and tightenings tonight. also been for a number 2 twice this eve (sorry tmi) I'm seriously symptom spotting!!

:hugs:Lilly so sorry your waters haven't gone and you didnt get a sweep, but lovely of her to offer!
Birthing centre sounds amazing but shame they don't do epi's

Ailey next is a good bet I think :thumbup:

I'm shattered, baby is moving a lot and is quite uncomfortable, getting the nausea too in waves, going to watch some tv and chill tomorrow me thinks. Everyone have a nice night and hope you sleep well x

ooo i forgot to add that my mw was pouring water over my bits at the crowning stage too! i have no idea if that made a difference as i had an epi with my first and didnt feel a thing!

yeah I reckon Ailey you're next, you're my bet too!

Starglow thats a great idea thanks, i'll see how busy labour ward is when i phone in..

Girls I was SOOOO excited when I thought some waters had gone... but you know I don't actually mind going overdue I just don't want to be induced. I visited my friend and her week old baby today and it just made me want my baby SO MUCH! Her little girl was so tiny and sleepy and just the most gorgeous thing.

I just can't wait :happydance:

how many Bhs are you all having in an hour? i have been having constant bhs for the last 2 hours and they are so tight!! not painful tho just really tight and hard! anyone else having the same? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->