****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Hopefully baby girl is here now and they are enjoying cuddles x

I really hope it's not just wishful thinking but I feel like it's not too much longer before my LO arrives. I just can't imagine still feeling how I do for another few weeks.

Getting so much pressure it's unreal.

ailey, i feel the opposite. i feel like LO is NEVER going to come!

wow, chatty ladies today!

I don't see any news from Lolley (here or on FB) so hopefully she's had her little girl by now!!

re: things to bring on labour... I've just tried walking, sex, spicy foods, pineapple (although learned later from Ashley that it's not NEARLY enough) and acupressure. Nothing so far!

re: placenta... I don't even know if they use an injection here! I'm going to ask at my appt on Friday though. I think I'd prefer not to have an injection if it's not necessary. Everyone I know who's had a baby had the placenta within 15 - 20 minutes afterwards (naturally) so I'm not sure what the benefit of an injection would be. I'll ask though!

I'm also afraid that I'm going to go way overdue :( For some reason I just don't feel anywhere close to labour! Hopefully I'm wrong and he comes ASAP though!

Ailey- My bet is you're next! :)

oh yea, and re: cord cutting... DH is planning on doing it, but I've said that if he decides at the 'last minute' that he doesn't want to then I want a chance to do it myself!

I saw on another thread once that someone said that since baby has been attached to her for the past 9 months... she wanted to be the one to sever that connection at the end of it! I was thinking, "that's a good point!!"

Also, if DH doesn't want to do it... I think it'd be much more personal if I do it (instead of just a mw or something).

Oh I agree with you it's a lovely idea but I'd feel like I was chopping off a part of me lol.

It's very unusual for me to be sat at home in a tracksuit with messy hair and no makeup. I'm so spotty again I hate it. Both hubby and I are so tired at the I've no idea how we'll have the energy when I go into labour!

ailey i think you will be next too!

star glow i keep getting back into my pjs everytime i come back in from picking the boys up! this morning i got up at 630 with the boys had a shower and i really wanted to get back into them! i could have easily gone to school in them! i dont feel like getting myself dressed for the school run! i actually slept quite well last as baby didnt move around alot! usually he is moving from the left to the right or sticking his bum out!

lee has put the cot together and im just about to put his new bedding in! will ba back ina bit for an update on lolley x

well may be the start of something for me or maybe just hugely embarrassing!!!

Off to the triage now to check... but basically I went for a wee about 3.05pm just before I got kai from school... after I picked him up at 3.15 I needed a wee again and had to use the school loos. Then popped to MS across the road for 20 mins.. was feeling lots of pressure and BH - walked home (2 mins around the corner from MS) and needed the loo AGAIN... as i pulled my knickers down a big gush of water came out!! It didn't smell like urine but I'm not sure!!! I'm not trickling waters though... any suggestions girls?
Liam's come home from work and is about to drive me to hospital.. so embarrassing if it's just my uncontrollable bladder but it sure didn't feel like wee!

My waters broke spontaneously with DS but barely remember the details.

eek! Will update but you know i bet you its a false alarm.

ps thinking of Lolley!! xxxxx

Congrats Lolley on your baby girl. Woohoooooooooooooo 3rd cupcake born and beautiful name xxx

Off to read lilly's post it looks exciting

Lilly if you had no control over the water coming out as in you couldn't have stopped it then it's your waters ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg how exciting!

me too i'll be so p*ssed off if it's a false alarm!! we're waiting for cab now... will update later xx

Fingers crossed for you Lilly. I'll be thinking of you.

Look on fb lolley has a pic up of Amelia already x

Oooh Lilly... how exciting!!! Keep us updated! do you have any other symptoms/pains/anything? Good luck!!

For those of you who don't have FB, here's the picture Lolley just posted of Amelia Ann:

Lolley_Amelia.jpg

congrats lolley! beautiful picture! xxxx

lilly it sounds like its your waters! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! i remember having the exact same gush with jack! how exciting! good luck hun xxxxx

awww cant stop looking at lolleys beautiful girl! cant wait for my baby boy to be here and join the rest of us! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->