****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

I love it that you all think I'm next! I doubt it though. My money is on Itsy :)

I never count my BH's but they are constant in the evenings. and pretty much all day.

i can get comfy tonight because of them! i also feel like im being booted in the arse! :lol:

Hi ladies sorry i didnt post in here i have had a bit of a rough time just starting to feel a bit better i will explin properly another time.

I have tried to read as much as i can quickly...

Lilly i was gutted when it wasnt your waters hope you are ok

Hch i think will be next. And i was getting bh for hours at a time every 15 to 20 mins.

Thank you all for your kind comments, lots of love to you all x

hope you recover quickly hun and enjoy your baby girl :)

i dunno whos gonna be next maybe hch or ailey... hmmm... doubt its gonna be me!!! althoug hes been having a good shuffle round and pushing down on my bum :lol: few bh but nothing major!!... lilly im gutted it wasnt it for you!!! sometimes though when ive peed loads during the day it does just look like water or very very pale pee :lol: i just want us all to have our babies now :( ... come on lil summer cupcakes!!

Lolley great to hear from you... sorry you had a bit of rough time,, hope you are ok! looking forward to hearing your birth story when you have time. Your little girl is just gorgeous. I know i was gutted it wasn't my turn!

I'm getting zero signs now girls.. I wake up every day feeling so normal and like birth is a thousand years away!

Although I am getting LOADS of BHs - a lot an hour, haven't timed them though. They are only a bit sore sometimes but usually they cause me no pain.

Have a facial booked for today at 2pm. Yay can't wait, hope everyone has a good day!

Morning

Sorry to hear you had rough time Lolley hope your ok :hugs:

Lilly I felt gutted for you too, enjoy your facial later today :flower:

Well I didnt sleep well last night as had cramp/stitches all night which I'm taking as bh's, although it could be a bit of trapped wind :blush: :shrug: it stopped at about 0700 and have none now
I don't get too many through the day, well not enough to time them.

Lazy day today with a bit of cleaning today.

Anyone else upto much today?

Morning. Oh a facial sounds amazing. I should book in for one as my skin is so awful. I love facials.

A new friend who had her baby yesterday just sent me such a lovely text saying she never thought she'd think this but that the whole labour experience was really managable and enjoyable. Bit bumpy at times but def manageable. Aw nice to hear that. She's at the same hospital as I'll be in.

Omg hubby thinks we're going to a wedding on Thursday next week! I thought we'd said we werent going. I'd have to buy a dress! There is one I loved reduced to
£20 in mamas and papas but I bet at this stage they won't have my size and what shoes would I wear lol. I get tired just doing something little a day but a whole wedding!

Lolley hope you're recovering well my love.

Ahh Starglow what a nightmare! Maybe you could just go to the ceremony?

Lolley, good to hear from you, hope all is well x

I woke up at 4 thinking labour was starting as I was having regular pains for 2 hours, but went back to sleep and now nothing :(

Good morning ladies!!

Lolley- great to hear from you! I'm sorry you've been having a rough time... I hope you feel better soon :hugs: How is Amelia doing?

Lilly- enjoy your facial! It sounds amazing, I hope you can enjoy/relax!

great to hear from you lolley hope you are ok ! hows amelia doing? xx

just got back from mw and she is utter shit! firstly she thought i was 38 weeks and was asking why i wanted a sweep so early! errr hello im 40 weeks on saturday!!!!! then she tried to book me in for a sweep on the 7th of july!!!!! when im 42 weeks pregnant! i was like hello are you listening to me!!! OMG! i was furious! i said im 40 weeks in 2 days and i want a sweep next week! she said oh yeah so you are! well im not here next week so i will book you in with the mw who is here! she may do one she may not! still not one word about going to hospital , birth plan etc! i had to ask about taking bottles to hospital to which she replied i dont know about that! i mean why doesnt she know! she is a mw!?? she said i had to find out myself!

on a brighter note! baby is 2/5 engaged and she said he could be here any day now as he is nearly through the brim! heartbeat is lovely and fundal height is spot on! bloody hell i hope the mw i have next week is a bit more caring!

lilly enjoy your facial hun!

ailey hope the pains start up again!

starglow your in single digits! wahoooo!

oh god hch what a bloody nightmare hope you get a better midwife next week!!

lilly enjoy your facial!!

ailey... sounds weird saying hope the pains start again :lol: but hope you go into abour soon

nothing much with me today going up to nursery to see the girls for a little bit later on!! ... woke up this morning a bit achey like period achey and a bit mucusey down there :/ not blood streaked or anything so dont think it could be the strt of my show?.. dont really knoww hat to expect :lol: also had bit of a dodgy tum ... hope the end is near!!

could be your mucus plug hun , it can just come out as a huge pink stained blob or come out in bits like blobs of discharge !!!! eeeek how exciting!

wasnt pink stained just whiteish bit snot like i supose.. will keep eye on it hes still pushing down alot ... gotta walk up a massive hill to get to nursery later so maybe that might budge him :lol: its a killer hill!!!!

:lol: i hope the hill gets him to move on out! x

My word hch what a nightmare mw! :growlmad: some of them are terrible, makes me wonder how some get on in life :wacko: but sounds like you wont be needing your sweep. I'm hoping I can have a sweep at my next appointment on Tuesday fx'd.
I found out that my hospital do have milk in glass bottles if I need it so that's one thing I don't have to take.

Strawberry sounds like the plug to me very promising :thumbup:

Seems we are all getting some pains of some sort now they just need to be more consistent instead of stopping and starting.

wow hch that's promising you're 2/5ths engaged now!! I'm still 4/5ths, but with second babies i heard that you often don;t engage until labour starts.. so that mean you might be next!! Sorry about your rubbish MW app though.. boo.

Strawberry great sign - i'm actually getting proper envious now of everyone... I want to feel something proper! I think I've just been getting false alarms, not anything to do with labour at all :-(

My friend is a homeopath and has given me some remedies today to bring on labour, but I want to take them as close to due date as possible, so i'm going to wait til Saturday night and take them then.

It's sooo exciting now but I just feel that baby will never come and I SO don't want to be induced... come on baby don't be late!!!!

:( im so tired i can barely keep my eyes open! was up loads through the night constantly on the loo!
how was your facial lilly? x

heya girlies!! well i just got back from seeing the girls and kiddies at work was so nice to see them all!! that hill has bloody killed me though :lol:

had some more thickish white yukky stuff with a bit of yellow and brown in it :S... grossed out!!! take it that must be bits of plug? im really crampy at the minute at the bottom of my bump feels like when your on a really bad heavy period!! ... hoping its gonna turn into something... will be disapointed if it doesnt!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->