****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Facial was amazing - I nearly fell asleep three times!

strawbs you're losing your plug!! AAAAAAHHH i'm excited for you!

Just been on main board, seems like loads of people are having signs/going into labour and are all due after me :-/
I don't know why but i'm feeilng incredibly impatient today.... I really want this bambino to come now. The whole pregnancy i've been pretty chilled about people's interest and questions and comments - now i feel like ripping the head off the next person who asks me when i'm due or comments that my bump is high or low (apparently it changes every day)

I've just eaten a whole pineapple and am drinking RLT... walked around a bit today.
I know it probably won't help one bit but at least it gives me something to focus on!

Strawberry, you might be next babe!!

dont you just hate it when people say have you had that baby yet??? err clearly not! everyday its the same people at school asking the same questions! someone says your carrying high someone else says your carrying low!

lilly did you start the epo? maybe you should try some of your oils tonight xxx

at least your keeping focused hun it will all be over soon and youll have your baby.. it really is just a case of when isnt it!! its a horrible waiting game .. and no it doesnt help when you got people due after you having babiesbefore yours is here.. ive had about 3 girls on my facebook give birth within the las 2 weeks who were due 3,5 and 6 weeks after me!!.. no fair!! just try keep yourself distracted!!

bloody hope turns into something!! one of girls i work with was just saying as i left wouldnt it be funny if you went into labour tonight :lol: gaaaah im not gonna let myself get excited just yet!! know how common false alarms are!!

hch- sorry to hear about your mw! That's a load of crap! I hope the one you get next week (IF you make it that far :wink:) shows more care and seems to know what she's doing at least!

strawberry- losing plug and getting cramps? Sounds promising!! fx'd for you!!

Lilly- don't worry, there's always hope! Just remember how the last time your mw said you'd go way over then BAM! Same night! fx'd that the pineapple/RLT help!

I have an appointment with the consultant tomorrow and last week they told me I could get a sweep! I'm seeing someone different tomorrow but hopefully they'll do it!

she has been on facebook :) how was your walk up the hill strawbs?

bloody killed me :lol: i was having a few cramps before i left but thought nothing of it but they got worse while i was there just got back in from getting a few bits in town and its like cramps are us going on down there ... to be fair that hill is bloody steep even when your not carrying a huge bump!!

I'm still here! been having some apinful cramps and baby is moving loads and it really hurts.
I have my friend round for lunch with her girls. Was lovely to see her and she bought me some flowers :)

Hayley, your midwife sounds useless!

Lilly, glad you enjoyed your facial.

Itsy, hope all goes well with your appointment tomorrow. How is it having your mum around? xx

Strawberry, how esciting, hope something comes of it.

ailey and stawberry you have such good signs! is it weird that i would like some cramps too! :lol:

please excuse my typos today! I didn't sleep last night as I thought I was having contractions! zzzz

ahh there you are!! :) glad youve had a nice day!!

lol hayley il send cramp vibes your way if you like!!!

wtf... haha im in stitches now ... i just watched a ADULT man take a bike out the storage shed downstairs get on it and go 'brum brum' whilst peddling off... strange stange person

hahahaha! crazy man!

ailey your so going to have this baby by the weekend!

ailey please send some crampy vibes my way too!!! Strawbs, plug vibes from you please

:haha:

Some positive signs going on for Ailey and Strawbs :thumbup: just need some for us that are getting many :( come on babies get a budge on!

Lilly glad your facial was lovely - it couldn't be anything else, I've booked in for toenails doing again as they are starting to chip, going to a place in the village where she says they have this special coating which will make it last for weeks, so sounds better, forgot the name :dohh:
I may look into a facial for next week as it's pay day Monday if we're still waiting.

Get your mum ok Itsy, is she all settled in now?

Ended up going out to dh's friends at lunch, so much for chilling today then ended up calling at Ikea as it was round corner from his house and got some frames for the pictures we got printed.

Just helped dh prep the paste for our stir fry for dinner tonight, keep having some torrential downpours this afternoon

Need to get some rest in Ailey as you need some energy for if you are to go into labour

I hope you are right and I do have this baby by the weekend. I don't remember being this uncomfortable with Amber.
I feel like I can't be this uncomfortable for nothing to be happening.

It's probably just BH's but good god, they are starting to hurt! Baby has hiccups too as I type!

Mine is starting to be uncomfortable when it gets hiccups now, seems to always get the just as I start eating :haha:

I really think you will be seeing something positive in the next 24 hours Ailey and I hope someone else here does too :)

foxforce i have chipped my toenail too! i only had them done last thursday!

ailey anything painful has to be a good sign! look at us all wanting the pain! come on babies bring us some pain! :lol:

does anyone find when the mw checks to see if baby is engaged you ache down there? or is that just me ?

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/video/pregnancy/labor-and-birth/

i just watched this video! it looks so easy! :lol:

Hi girls. Just had a quick read to catch up.

Strawberry I've been getting that White type discharge.

Had an amazing day of lunch and shopping with my friends. Got wedding outfit for next Thursday.

I can't post or comment as baby hasnt moved at all since 10am :( going to the hospital for 6 to get monitored again. Hopefully she's just having a sleepy day but jace to get checked. Boo tho. I hope she's ok in there.

I'll message later.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"