****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

When you that see that video, it's crazy, it's like, it can't hurt that much, baby doesn't have far to travel!!

last time mw checked to see if lo was engaged it hurt! proper ached as she was digging in... not the most careful with you are they!!

im off to do the ironing ... lol.. crazy as that sounds but i cant sit still and rocking my hips really helps!! ... will catch up later... if anything does happen il private message someone on facebook to let the others know ... wont be giving any hints that hes on his way in a status until he has actually arrived as mil doesnt want to know when we are in labour so dont want anyone to ring her.. pain in arse she is lol plus wont have poeple buging every 5 minutes then!! will just be like.. hey guys suprise hes here :lol: ... but knowing my luck wont come to that tonight anyway lol

hope all is well straglow :hugs: am sure shes fine in there just being a lazy bum ...x

awww starglow let us know how you get on hun xx

happy ironing strawberry!

ailey its madness! it doesnt look far at all!

starglow hope everythings ok in there :flower: my LO is pretty quiet in the day these days but she kicks up a storm every night! Keep us updated.

Great video! haha nearly made cry, what am I like!

I just had TWO CUPCAKES in a row by the way, what a pig. Well, we are the cupcakes after all!!

i had a giant cookie today! no wonder my butt is huge!! just making home made wedges with cheese and bacon and salad! im starving!

Hope your little girl is ok hopefully she is having a restful day Starglow :hugs:

Happy ironing Strawbs

Hch it's very annoying as I thought they would last bit longer, I'll let you know what that coating is, she also said that if you get a colour painted on it makes it very glossy, as I considered getting a french manicure so that it wouldn't be as obvious should they chip so soon again. I'm also going to take one of my Chanel polishes as I know they last longer.

Going to watch that video now.....Booo it's unavailable :(

ahhhhh bugger the ironing cant be arsed!! probably end up burning meself ...i just realised i havent got awatch to time contractions with neither has oh... lol could be intersting and all my clocks are only 2 hand clocks with no minute timer... hmm ....

can you get an app on your phone strawberry?

aww foxforce dont now what is wrong with the video?????
https://www.babycentre.co.uk/video/pregnancy/labor-and-birth/

strawberry, you can get contraction timers on the interent or on you phone.

We don't have second hands on our clocks either. Trying to tell Paul he needs to download the app to his phone, but he won't. I can't get it on my basic phone.

Thanks girls. At the hospital now. She still hasn't moved. They say 10 movements a day and I'm really not happy with just 1!!!! Fingers crossed she's just very sleepy and cosy x

hope its not too long before you get seen hun xxx

dont blame you hun hope all is well..

i cant download apps on my phone ive only got a basic phone so has oh :lol: no snazzy phones here .. will have to find one on internet if it really starts to hurt... i keep glancing at the clock and its about 10-15 minutes apart... really hope this is start of something would love it is it was but not gonna get hopes up yet

wooo. fingers crossed strawberry!

Starglow, hope you've not been kept waiting long x

ooo strawberry sounds like things are happening! :)

ok this is a weird question! can anyone feel their babys head like down there? i can feel something really weird either baby making his way down further or my waters? its like popping and pushing! its really hard to describe! im scared to move incase it is my waters! :lol:

Hi. Baby is fine thank goodness. Still only moved the once. Mw said I'm having 'tightenings' all the time. But im not feeling them! Have to keep an eye on her movements tomorrow and if still not right I'll go in for a scan to check the placenta is working properly. PHEW tho!

fantastic news starglow! maybe she is getting ready for her grand entrance! im so glad everything is ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->