****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Heres the list :

Sat 25th/Sun 26th Hch
Sun 26th/ tues 28th Ailey
Tues 28th. Lilly, Itsy & Foxforce
Wed 29th Ashley
Sat 2nd/sun 3rd Starglow

:hangwashing: :dishes::crib::dust:

lol i never changed by ticker at the beginning as they put me forward by one day! so by my conception dates im due 2moro but by scan im due on sunday!

Heheheheheeh Hch , so you have a due date weekend too.xxx

My original date was the 26th this Sunday :) I was put back a whole flipping week but I always felt a week ahead!

Thanks Itsy for the pic, he's gorgeous :D :cloud9:

Starglow glad your getting more movement today, must have been chilling yesterday. I found my lo really responded to a can of Lilt I drank the other day, it went mad lol

Having no pains or anything this am or last night hch :(
I have a feeling I'm going to get to my induction on the 7th when I really need to have the baby before next weekend so my friend who is moving to USA leaves Gets to meet baby :wacko: and because I'm ready now ...... I think not sure I'll ever feel totally ready for labour :haha:

Ahh, just had the tesco shopping delivered! So much easier than going in and doing it.

Waiting on a friend coming round.

By my dates I am due on sunday 26th, scan said 28th.

Just the usual aches and pains today. Lots of pressure in my bum!

I've added your other date above. 7 cupcake babies to go now. ( regular cupcake posters)

aaaww Noah is so gorgeous, I saw another pic she posted not that new one. Well done you Strawberry!!

I'm feeing NADA :cry: Have realised I have the entire week free next week, I better fill it up so i'm not bored out of my tiny mind! It would be SO awesome if we could all meet up for coffee while we pass this time!
Once we start having babies one by one it's gonna get really quiet around here.

Lolley great to hear from you and that your gorgeous girl is doing so well, sorry that you're still sore though :-( hope you recover soon. Looking forward to hearing your birth story though (and Strawberry's!)

Foxforce I also have a feeling this one will be late. It's my 2nd and DS was pretty much on time so I was just so convinced she would be early or on time at least. I have an appointment at 41 weeks and only then do they book induction date. I'm REALLY hoping to have had her by then though.

Awwww lolleys baby Amelia on fb wearing first dress is SO adorable. Getting broody lol glad I'm having a baby hehe

i really hope i go into labour by sunday! i dont think i could cope with the weather being 30oc next week!

just had to go and buy some peanut butter as i needed it on my sandwich! :haha:

how was yoga lilly? x

Yum peanut butter. Just realised I had breckie 6.5 hours ago which is why I'm probably feeling so sick. Silly silly me x

hch - yoga was great, very relaxing... i really hope I don't make next Friday's class!

Baby is moving around well today, had a few BH but nothing to report yet...

My friend who is a registered Homeopath has given me some remedies to take to bring the labour on.. she's given me some Caulophyllum 200 to bring on contractions and gelsium to strengthen the contractions when in active labour. Has anyone heard anything about these and how effective they are? I am thinking of taking the Caulophyllum either tonight or tomorrow as you're supposed to take them over 2 days.
They're homeopathic so obviously totally safe.

is it an oil lilly? i havent heard of them but i will be rubbing in the clary sage tonight! my baby is moving loads to! so painful! you would think he might like to come out for a good old stretch! im going to google those rememdies :)

i have read about it and seems alot of people do take it but i cant make out if its a pill or an oil! i think its basically the same as clary sage oil and is supposed to start contractions x

yeah i have the little white pills, supposed to put them under the tongue and they just dissolve. I'll let you guys know if they work!! I'm supposed to take 2 just before bed, 2 in the morning and then walk around/move a lot that day. If labour doesn't start I can repeat the process in a few days (but will have to get more pills) If labour does start but slowly, I can take the Gelsium things to strengthen the contractions.
Since i'm nearly 40 weeks I'm going to start the clary sage now too... but i might just start with a few drops in my bath. Do you dilute in a carrier oil and then massage it? do you feel anything, any BH, pains, anything?
My homeopath has said clary sage is safe for me to take now i'm so close, but advised against it before 39 weeks.
been on the RLT and birthing ball today, and going to walk around lots.
Another day of symptom spotting huh girls!!

i started with 8 drops diluted straight in the bath or you can add it to a shot of milk and put in the bath! with the massage you need to add it to a carrier oil such as bio oil or almond oil or olive oil. if you have a pee pot you fill it with the carrier oil and add 10 drops to it then massage into bump hips and back xxx i bathed in it for half an hour aswell x

ooo forgot to add no pains for me yet! but im going to try again tonight! x

My baby is pretty quiet today but as soon as I think hmmm not moved for a while, it moves, very strange lol

I could eat and eat this last week, even when I don't feel hungry! Not good so trying not to eat too much.

Just cleaning my blinds, still awaiting my phone, just know it's going to come last thing. Looking forward to watching Glastonbury later.

Lilly those White pills you have sound like homeopathy, fingers crossed they do the job, I have not tried them, I know you can get them for all sorts.

foxforce hope you get your phone sooner rather than later.. its so annoying having to wait in all that time!
Lots of friends of mine are off to glasto or there already... I'm not jealous anymore, been there done that! But will watch it on the telly... apparently about 4-5 hippy couples give birth there every year... they time the conception and everything! lol

Hch thanks for the tips hun - will try it later

ps just saw Lolley's little girl all dressed up in a gorgeous dress on FB, how adorable! AAAH GIRLS I can't wait for mine to arrive!!!! I wonder who will be the last two cupcakes chatting on here, still waiting! Once we're all settled in with our babies and everyone's had them i'll start a new thread in baby club.

x

ps Fox I am also eating for about 5 people... i'm NEVER full!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->