****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Lol! Aw it's annoying. I've had probably two hours of broken sleep all night! Still in bed tho. It's only 5 30am here. I hope I'll snooze. Afternoon nap for sure later.

Can't believe we have our 4th cupcake. Its all so close now.

When I decided I really couldn't get back to sleep I was laying in bed and thought immediately that I should check FB to see if Strawberry had updated! glad I did!

My iPhone doesn't update this webpage when I'm in my bedroom for some reason... so I wanted to get on my comp to check as well :)

With each new birth it really feels like we could be any day! It's so exciting AND frustrating not knowing when it's going to happen!!

I know lol. I'm quite relaxed about it tho. My turn will come when it's meant to and I'm enjoying my time off. Altho going over due wouldn't be too nice.

8 bumpy moves so far this morning.. I'm keeping track to make sure. PHEW

So........ Who's next?

Glad your LO is moving about... there's nothing like worrying at this stage :(

Wahoooooo strawberry! huge Congrats :) just popped on to see if she was ok and what fabulous news to wake up too! will be back later got to get boys ready for school x

YAY congrats to Strawberry and the first BOY CUPCAKE yay!!! I'll go update the thread title.
Haven't even checked facebook yet I came straight on here to see if any news.. was thinking about her.

I woke up around 5ish again with period like pains, mild though - went back to sleep and just woke up again now, need to get Kai ready for school.
I'm off to my pregnancy yoga this morning then birth centre assessment at hospital at 2pm.

yeah I wonder who's next?!?!?
Ashley that's promising news from you.. maybe find a hill and walk up it like Strawbs did!

x

Huge congrats strawberry! He's gorgeous!

Slept really well last night. Only woke up once.

I'm going to go out for a walk today I think...I wanna get things going. Paul said he would 'help' but I'm not really up for that.

xxx

Paul said he would 'help' but I'm not really up for that.

xxx

haha since my mom is visiting (and staying in the room next to us) we've both agreed that there will be none of "that" kind of help :haha:

I think I'm going to go out walking today too though :winkwink:

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Huge congrats strawberry! He's gorgeous!

Slept really well last night. Only woke up once.

I'm going to go out for a walk today I think...I wanna get things going. Paul said he would 'help' but I'm not really up for that.

xxx

LOL!! I'm not really up for that either!! :haha:

Off to pregnancy yoga now... chat later girls xx

PS it's going to be 31 degrees in London on Sun and Mon?!?!?! EEEK HEATWAVE just before our due dates!! I'll need to find a pool to wallow in pronto!

Morning

Congrats Strawbs :happydance::happydance: I hope everything went well, has she Said much on fb? Can someone copy the pic of Noah on here please? :)

I did nod off not long after I posted, probably the scent in the oils helping.

I'm doing lots of walking this week, it's not helping me so far :(

Enjoy your yoga lilly, I need to stay in for my phone delivery only gave time off between 8-6pm :wacko:

Wow i couldnt get on here yesterdat the signal in hospital is hit and miss.

Cant believe strawberry had her baby congratulations i am off to facebook next to have a look :)

I have only had a quick flick through posts its hard. On my phone so hope everyone is well :flower:

Amelia is doing well she just eats and sleeps and is very good at the moment. I am feeling better than i was just very sore

Aw good to hear from you Lolley lovely that Amelia is doing well and being very good, hope you mend nice and quickly Hun and the soreness goes quickly :flower:

Ps did you have ameila on your birthday? If so happy belated birthday for then :cake:

hey lolley! fab to hear from you! glad to hear Amelia is doing well!

hugs to the girls who havent slept well hope you all can manage a baby hour later!

just went to visit my mum at work and baby is laying on a nerve so my leg keeps giving way! i let out a huge ooooooooooooooooouch and my mum thought my labour had started and so did everyone else! hahahahaha! i was mortified but it bloody hurt! slept from 1 to 5 which is the longest sleep in this pregnancy ever! so feeling a bit normal this morning! i want some niggles!!! anyone having any pains this morning? i need to find a hill and go walk up it :haha:

Lovely to hear from you lolley.

Foxforce I can't copy the photo into here. Hopefully someone else can.

Hch great u got a better sleep.

I caught 2 hours till 9am after I'd had some breckie. Still in bed resting. Sorry about your pain xxx

So...... Looking at tickers ..... Are we all due next week?

My official due date is next Sunday (3rd) but Saturday is in the hospital notes lol. So im being greecy and having a due date weekend lol.

aww, hi Lolley!! Great to hear that Amelia is doing well :) How is your recovery coming along? I hope you're not too uncomfortable :hugs:

Lilly- it's supposed to be 29 degrees in NL Sun/Mon as well!! Enjoy your yoga class :)

hch- hope your leg is feeling better! I agree about finding a hill to walk up!

Starglow- glad you got some more rest. Are you feeling better? I also slept for an hour from 8 - 9!

Foxforce-- below is the picture of Noah! :happydance: what a cutie!

Strawberry-Noah.jpg

noah is gorgeous ! congrats strawberry! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"