****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Thanks :) she must just be a sleepy baby lol. Hopefully she 'll be a good sleeper when she's here lol

I got a free contractions timer app on my iPhone. So it's timing from the Beginning of one contraction to the beginning of the second.

Omg I wonder when it's all going to start for me.

You've been so chatty today :) it's great x

So glad all is well starglow! x

hch, have you moved yet? have your waters gone yet? x

hahaha yes i went to the loo and my wee came out at a million miles an hour! i think he must have been pressing on my bladder!

Good news Starglow, interesting to know your having tightenings without feeling them, hopefully same for me then!

Hch the treatment for the long lasting nails is called 'Shellac' it's by Creative https://www.cnd.com/Products/Color/shellac-hello.aspx

hey girls just popping in... looks like things are hopefully on the way!!! :) had a blood streaked show and a not so nice clear out .. yuk!! pains every 10 minutes getting a bit sharp now... my back feels like its gonna cave in it hurts to sit down so im leaning against the kitchen worktop and doing some swaying which seems to help!!! hope this is it now!!! .

starglow glad your bub is okay the cheeky monkey!!

will try keep you all updated

omg hun thats great! have you got a ball? take some paracetamol and have a nice warm bath! im so excited! it has to be it! that hill did the trick hun! hope baby doesnt keep you waiting long xxxx

thanks for the link foxforce ! will check it out x

OMG Strawbs that's great hope this is it for you and it all goes well :hugs: gets some paracetamol and bath like hch said and all the best, oh have you called up labour ward? :flower: xxx

No probs hch on the link :)

hahaha yes i went to the loo and my wee came out at a million miles an hour! i think he must have been pressing on my bladder!
:haha:

hey girls just popping in... looks like things are hopefully on the way!!! :) had a blood streaked show and a not so nice clear out .. yuk!! pains every 10 minutes getting a bit sharp now... my back feels like its gonna cave in it hurts to sit down so im leaning against the kitchen worktop and doing some swaying which seems to help!!! hope this is it now!!! .

starglow glad your bub is okay the cheeky monkey!!

will try keep you all updated

:happydance: good luck strawberry! hope it all goes well.

things have quietened down here now...

eeeek strawberry will be thinking of you!! I can't believe you're starting am jealous :haha: AND you;re a day after me!!! yay soooo excited please keep us posted.

Am watching one born every minute UsA anyone else?
xx

Yep I'm half watching it.. I uploaded my almost 39 weeks bump on fb. Cant upload pics here from my iPad which is annoying :(

Wow strawberry hope you're ok Hun x

oooh you ladies have been chatty!

Saw the film... I agree, it looks so 'easy' hard to believe it's so painful and complicated!

Starglow- glad your LO is okay... hopefully she's more active tomorrow!

Strawberry- I think I need to find a hill to climb immediately :haha: how exciting!! It really sounds like things are going... keep us updated if you can! I'm so excited for you!

Ailey & Hch- maybe you guys will start soon too?!?

I've also downloaded an app on my iPhone... which one did you guys go for? Have you tried it out yet?

My mom is all settled in (thanks for asking!!) :) We spent the day chatting and catching up and walking around a shopping centre (figured it would only help!) She'll be coming with me to my appt tomorrow :thumbup:

What an earth am I still doing up!!!!! I feel hyper after the day I've had.
It was funny walking around with two other bumps. People just stare!
While I was in a queue in Tesco, the people in it started guessing how big my baby is going to be lol!!!!! ( this was after the shop assistant had asked how long I've got)
Every person serving me today asked how long, what name etc..... It's funny!

Need a quiet day tomorrow and hopefully after a nice lie in.

My feet have swelled up by 2 sizes!!!!

Anyway, hope you're all ok. Sleep well everyone and see you all tomorrow , hugs x

I'm still awake, in bed but awake legs to restless to sit and watch tv, was watching a good film too.

I wanted to see if Strawbs had checked in, hope she is ok. Have been wondering how she's been doing all night......

Hope everyone sleeps well and may wake up to some :baby: news

Just checking in here... Hope everyone is having a good night. I feel like my water might be leaking? Have been having extremely watery discharge off and on today, but not a lot at a time. Going to ask about it at my appt in the morning. Been enjoying my mom being here, shes come over every day to keep me company and cook me dinner. We tried walking at an outdoor mall, but I lasted an hour before the 100 degree weather got the best of me. My feet have never been so swollen in my life! Will be reading posts tomorrow to see if we have another cupcake!!

Good morning ladies!

Been awake since 5am and unable to get comfortable! Gave up at 6am because I was REALLY hungry and came downstairs to eat/check on strawberry....!!

Anyone else seen her Facebook post?? :happydance:

Strawberry huge congratulations on your baby boy Noah. Great news and just gas and air omg. Yay xxxxxxxxxxx

Starglow- haha I saw that you responded to strawberry's post on FB as well, and I was thinking... "clearly she's not sleeping well either!" sorry you had a bad night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->