****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

this is going to sound like a bizarre question but does anyone keep grabbing their foof! something is happening down there i just feel like something is going to fallout and its such a weird random pain ! like popping pushing and nerves! its such a weird feeling ! my OH thinks im mad!

My phone is here yay! Going to have some lunch and pop out into Leeds just a couple of shops need to go to.

Lilly yes there was a lady last year who gave birth on the Friday, left site to have it then she was back and dancing the very next day!
I must say I'm past the festival thing now unless I am to stay in a camper or hotel, had enough of the tents that's for sure!

hch no not getting in pains in lady garden like that, I don't think your going to be long at all :thumbup:

Feeling thoroughly fed up of being pregnant now. None of my clothes fit, they are tatty as you like and baby is teasing me with signs but not making a move!
Hch, I have been getting weird pains/uncomfyness in the lady parts.

awww lolley's pics are gorgeous!

Well good luck girls with your oils and pills. My friend is currently eating pineapple core lol.

I still have over a week till my due date so Im just gonna enjoy some me time. I totally understand tho when a lot of you are so uncomfortable. It must be awful.

On my gosh I'll be here on my own talking to myself lol!

me too! i dont know why i think this pregnancy will any different to my other 2! i can dream and hope!

It's weird not knowing isn't it?

Silly question but are Any of you bringing a hairdryer into hospital? And also are you taking nail varnish off or not bothering?

yes im taking my hair dryer and straightners i have naturally curly hair and cant live with out my straightners :haha: ! im not taking my nail varnish off, if they need you to take it off then they will give you some varnish remover :D x

Ooohhhhh I might bring my ghd's in too lol..... Curly hair here too lol. That's great to know about the nail varnish. Thanks Hun xxx

I'm not taking a hair dryer or straightners. I do however have a can of dry shampoo packed.
I'm not going to take my nail varnish off either :)

well, i had an appointment this morning. they tested my discharge and it's not fluid. so strange though, it's SO watery and comes out in small gushes. oh well. i'm about 1 cm dilated, but nothing exciting going on yet. they've scheduled my induction for July 6th at 5 am. the crazy people tried to schedule me for the day after my due date! i said to them, "uhm... excuse me, is there a reason WHY you're trying to schedule me that day? because as long as my baby is ok there's no reason to schedule that early. she'll come out eventually" my clinic allows you to go one week past due, so i got the very last day i'm "allowed". :) not that i WANT her to stay in, but i just do NOT want an induction.

too bad there's no such thing as hills where i live lol plus, this heat would kill me before i got halfway up one. it's damn near 37 degrees here EVERY DAY.

1cm dilated is a good sign! Hope you don't need an induction.
How do you cope in that heat? xx

i just avoid being outside lol i keep the a/c in my house set to 23 and keep the ceiling fans on so it's nice and cool inside. if i need to go out for anything i immediately set the a/c to high in my car and look for the closet parking space to the entrance of wherever i'm going haha it just gets really boring sitting around my house all day.

Aw I usually love the heat altho to lie about in lol not to hill walk!

Ashley. You sound so much happier now your mum is there with you. Yay to your mum xxx

aww, i'm surprised you can notice a difference! yes, i am MUCH happier. it's SO nice to have someone to talk to and hang out with during the day. and it's wonderful to not have to worry about what i'm having for dinner or if i'll have enough energy to cook, eat, and clean up afterwards. my mom is definitely spoiling me a bit, but she knows how rough it's been for me to be doing everything on my own. :)

I haven't been able to go out again today. It's not stopped raining :(

I'm feeling puffy and warm and it's only 15 degrees, so god knows how you feel Ashley x

oh my goodness, 15 degrees is freezing for me! lol that's almost winter weather. i would be wearing jeans and boots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->