****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Hello ladies! I love the prediction idea! I'm thinking I'm having a boy - OH and I both have been calling baby "he", and I even dreamt of having a baby boy! I really, really, really want a girl though, and I'm afraid that I'll be disappointed if it's a boy. Of course I'll still love him to death, but I really wish it's a girl. My next appt is Jan 24, hopefully I'll be finding out then!

About the healthy eating stuff... well, that's just not really going to happen with me I'll be honest. LOL! I would love to eat super healthy foods, but the growth spurt some of you have been talking about? yeah, it's been hitting me too. And I'm one of the few who does NOT need to watch weight, as I started out underweight and am supposed to gain more than the average. Of course, weight gain should not come from empty calories, and it's not like I eat ONLY junk, but no way am I denying myself my sweets! As a child I had an enormous sweet tooth, and it's back with a vengeance now that I'm pregnant! I have cupcakes, apple tarts, oreos, cinnamon rolls, honey buns, FOUR different kinds of ice cream and probably some other stuff i've forgotten about! Breakfast, and dinner are usually nutritious, lunch is usually something like a frozen pizza, but snacks are horrible. I do drink a lot of fruit juice, and also have nutrition shakes and I take my prenatals. I'm having a bbq at my house today, and i'm already eyeballing the chips! i never used to eat chips! maybe this is why i dreamt that my baby boy was so FAT! :haha:

oh and btw, yoga is GREAT! if you've never done yoga before, a prenatal one will be good for you. if you need any tips feel free to ask me! i know different breathing exercises, warm ups, good poses to do for different aches and pains, and a lot of dvd's don't fully explain how you really should be getting INTO a certain pose, they just sort of put you there. it's not beneficial unless you are actively engaging the correct muscles. If you can find a beginners class to go to first, even just for one session, it will really help. I've been so lazy and haven't kept up with my yoga, I really need to get back into it! I was doing yoga before I got pregnant, and up until December.

I'm quite lucky that I have really been wanting healthy food. I had a plate of veg for lunch and got a lovely homemade stew in the slow cooker as we speak!

I'm also swimming once/twice a week I used to be able to do more lengths but now I get quite tired after about 3!! But hey I suposse it all helps.

Ok girls i've updated the first page!! any mistakes let me know..

Hch you're exactly the same height and weight as me! to the pound!

I've been eating a lot lately too.. pretty healthy but i'm not very good at keeping away from the chocolate. So far today I've had

Breakfast - yoghurt, satsuma, decaf latte
Lunch - lentil soup, chocolate bar, juice
snacks - another satsuma, another small celebration chocolate (ok, two) Eat Natural bar
Still have to have dinner!!!

But I get full REALLY easily. I am still craving fruit but eating all other things too, no food aversions whatsoever.

Ashley I'm like you, I honestly think this is a boy but I want a girl SO SO SO SO SO much. Doesn't mean I won't love my new boy to pieces, but I'd love a daughter SOME day at least... I will fall off the chair in shock if I hear pink at my scan. The more I've researched it, the more I'm dead on certain its a boy. I can't believe i'm going to know (hopefully if baby plays ball!!) in 6 sleeps time! eeeeekkk!

Hch you're exactly the same height and weight as me! to the pound!

ooo how freaky! i can gurantee i wont be this wait for much longer! maybe by next xmas tho! LOL!

lilly, I have my scan 15th feb if you want to put that on the first page?

girls I think we should all put some faces to names.. (just saw that thread on 2nd tri board) since we have such a great group!

Mine's now up in my profile.

I can't believe I'm still at work. It's SO boring. Any of you in the UK know 'The Cube' ? Well that's what i'm shooting at the moment. LOTS of waiting around. Actually i think its in the US too as I did the pilot with neil patrick harris. anyway I shouldn't complain, need to save up muchos money. Anyone else self employed? might post that thread in 2nd tri as I need some advice re maternity leave!!

Thanks for doing the updates lilly.

Oooohhhhhh I would love a girl but I've convinced myself im having a boy. I'd be shocked too if I find out im having a girl. There will only be 7-8 months between my niece and my baby. 1st cousins and 2 girls would be amazing. They could be very close.

Also hubby was with someone many years ago who had a two month old boy. He brought the boy up as his own for five years before it all went pear shaped. So I feel it would be a whole new experience for him having a girl. He wouldn't be making constant comparisons. Of course this is his baby so it's a bit different boy or girl

I'm in a bit of a slump tonight :( feel crappy. Think I'll be Cosy in bed early x

Ps.... I loved yoga when I used to do it

https://www.facebook.com/hch2001

hey girls you can add me on facebook if you like :D

https://img502.imageshack.us/img502/863/19575227882566244524951.jpg

im in the middle!

lilly you are gorgeous :D

gorgeous pic hch! and thanks :blush: so are you!!

I'm on facebook too https://www.facebook.com/lillykeysmakeupartist

xx

Lilly, you're beautiful! hch, you too!! I was looking through the "put a face to a name" pictures and the ladies are all gorgeous. Ashley looks like a model in all her pictures!!

I updated my profile with a picture from my wedding 3 months ago :)

thanks Itsy! beautiful pic, I love your dress! You'll definitely have a little blondie then huh? My ex was blonde too (DS dad) and he's got white blonde hair and blonde eyebrows!

Thanks lilly! :)

DH is VERY blonde... as are all of his siblings (his mother is part albino, and is much, much whiter than he is) so I'm curious to see how ours turns out (my natural colour is brown).

Maybe your new LO will have your hair as well :)

gorgeous pic itsychik! love your wedding dress! :D

Boo I can't upload a pic as I'm on my phone. Laptop is broken. I'll put one up tomorrow on the main computer.

Nice pics everyone x

Ashley ....... Wow i love that you can be red, brown and blonde. How fab! Which do you prefer? I'm usually blonde but last year I went dark brunette, then spent months getting back to blonde for my wedding. Then yesterday I went more light brown & caramel. Glad I'm not the only one who changes colour lots. ( at uni I was deep red) When I'm dark I miss the blonde and vice versa. I look totally different blonde and brunette.

wow ladies we have been chatty today :)

trying to catch up, so remind me if i forget anything!!!

ok so....

im convinced im having a boy, really strong boy vibes and already have 2, so would like a girls but im not fussed :) scan date is 10th feb but were still not sure if were staying yellow.

im ok with weight atm as i lost some in the begining so still below pre pregnancy weight.

my piccy is in my signature me and dh on our wedding day in cyprus april :)

how do you put the link to my facebook account??? im rubbish at stuff like that!

oooo i forgot we brought our first things today.
an outfit but i cant find a piccy on the site and I got my steriliser set :)
it was the bargain i hoped for :happydance:
unfortunately i wont be breast feeding, i tried with bith the boys and the left side doesnt work :( I stressed myself out so much about it. I have decided it will be better to go straight to bottle.

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...ippee-Closer-to-Nature-Essentials-Set(0070825)

Lolley beautiful pic!! I'll update the first page with your prediction :flower:

I totally agree with bottle feeding if its not working on the breast. I breastfed Kai but my BF who had a c-section had a really difficult time with her DD, as soon as she went to bottle everything was fine. Actually Kai had acute colic and it only stopped when stopped feeding him!! I do think there's too much emphasis on 'breast is best' - I think whatever is best for the baby and the mother works!

Gorgeous pics Ashley!! God I only ever suit blonde, wish I suited red I love red hair!

How's everyone doing today? It's a sunny blue sky day in London (freezing, but you can't have everything!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->