****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

So far we're all thinking boy hehe! This is strange. Really we just dont know lol. It's fun tho :)

Ooh hch same scan date as me. Mine is at 1230 x

mine is at 1130! :D 30 days and counting!

I'm thinking :pink:

This week I have bought a swinging crib and some bedding!!

Aw nice Aileymouse. Can't wait to buy all the stuff x

i have bought some baby gros from next so far! they are so bloody small!

is anyone absoloutly starving!!? im so hungry today! i have eaten a bowl of shredded wheat, 1 mullerlight,1 mandarin, 1 banana, 2 packs of snack a jacks, 1 tuna and sweetcorn sandwich!! what a bloody pig!!!

I've got the serious munchies today. Eaten a load of rubbish already :( at least yours is all healthy. The healthiest thing i've had is a tea. peanut butter on wholegrain toast, crisps dipped in Philadelphia cheese and a scone. Now I'm wanting tuna hehe!!! Complete pig today.

Since being pregnant I've been sometimes having chunky oven chips which I've never ever bought before. Strange. I've been eating peas - another weird one for me. I never bought crisps before! nevermind dipping them in cheese lol.

I have some carrot and coriander soup for later. Did 20 mins of exercise today but really must start being healthier. I'm wanting fruit again so must get some in. Have been having it in yogurt but want the real thing now.

Should we start eating more healthy from tomorrow and encourage eachother?

LOL! im still hungry! baby must be having a growth spurt! hahaha!

YES!!!! we should! in my first pregnancy i put on 5 stone and it took a year to shift it! in my second it was 4 stone and took 2 years!! now im 10st 6 at 5ft 9 which is my ideal weight and my lightest weight ever falling pregnant! i really dont want to go over 12 which i think is a sensible amount of weight to put on while pregnant! i defo think we should help each other out!

Great. I have no idea what I weigh. The last time I weighed myself was the morning of my wedding in July :) I don't want to know right now. I'm 5ft 1 and size 12 mostly at the moment. Jeans are a size 14 at the moment. I'm happy around 9 stone. I'd say I'm about 10.5 stone at the mo.

My aim to eat as healthy as I can without dieting. Stop eating rubbish mainly flipping crisps. I don't want to balloon out and I want to be the fittest I can be for labour. So I'll keep labour in my head and go healthy tomorrow :)

Xxxx

Sounds like a good goal :) My goal is going to be to start working out... Starglow, you've inspired me!

I've actually been eating pretty healthy. Probably the ONLY benefit of my m/s is that I was turned off sweets (I've been avoiding cookies, candy, and chocolate!) and off fatty/greasy things... (so no chips, fried snacks, nothing too buttery, etc...). I've also had much less of an appetite (and less room even when I do have one). Today I've had a bowl of special K cereal, carrots and hummus, and a cheese/egg sandwhich. I've also started eating LOTS more fruit (it used to be the only thing that didn't make me nauseous, and now I just feel like eating it). So lots of bananas, grapes, mandarins, apples... and kiwi and mango! yumm. And since this week, I've been able to eat salad again without gagging, so that's been lunch everyday :) Oh yea, and cucumber.

I figure if I can keep eating somewhat healthy, maybe I can keep the weight gain to a minimum. We'll see!

That sounds really good! Think I'll get a load of fruit In and make a smoothie daily.

Did I start something with the egg sandwich thing hehe!!!!

At least in our third trimester it'll be spring coming into summer. I love fruit and salads and they seem much better at that time of year.

So we're the healthy Summer Cupcakes then xxx

along with fresh fruit i have also bought the little pots of fruit in juice and frozen fruit! also quite a few tinned fruits! im hoping it will stop me picking at chocolate and crisps!

Hi everyone

Hope your having a good saturday so far? I'm feeling happy as my football team (Leeds Utd) managed to draw at Arsenal today in the FA Cup, although we should have won :winkwink:

Am I one of the few who isn't finding out the gender? So I'll be team :yellow: but hoping for a :pink: but a healthy baby will be just great :D

hch happy 16 weeks and congrats on your avacado :happydance:

My next mw appointment is 1st Feb and my 20wk scan is 10th Feb. I also have a consultant appoint 20th Jan due to my gynae history. Can't wait to hear the heartbeat as I haven't yet

Great idea on the eating healthy Starglow, I would like to but just crave bad things, I had Mucky D's for lunch, having a home made stirfry for tea which will be healthy :thumbup: I think once the weather starts to warm up it will be easier to be healthier.
I am going to order the Tara Lee Pregnancy yoga dvd as I think it will help for later, at the moment I get so out of breath at the slightest exertion it's embarassing :blush:

hch happy 16 weeks and congrats on your avacado

thanks hun! :D

I am going to order the Tara Lee Pregnancy yoga dvd as I think it will help for later, at the moment I get so out of breath at the slightest exertion it's embarassing

i felt like this today! i was only doing housework but got really out of breath!

I've felt out of breath for a good few weeks at the slightest thing, can be just running up one flight of stairs (usually chasing the dog with my slipper)
I figured that the suppleness could help for during the labour with the yoga as well as the breathing.

I feel you on the out of breath thing as well! I was cleaning the bathroom then took a nap in bed for an hour :)

I'm hoping once I start doing a bit of cardio that I'll slowly start getting in better shape!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->