****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Well if I didn't have someone coming over i'd be getting in a cool shower and into tracksuit. I think as soon as they go I'll do that. Hopefully they won't be here too long.

hi everyone

Ashley hope everythings ok with you.. good to get checked out :flower:

it's been boiling here in london, i'm literally melting!! Had a brilliant day though with friends, held my friends week old baby, omg she is just soooo cute and small. Where is my baby?!?!? It's funny I always said I reckon she'd come 2nd July - that was my bet with Liam aaages ago... and she probably will! Liam thinks 1st July, my mom and bf think today..so not gonna happen!
Have had zero signs today except for more regular BH.

phew it's hot.. i really need a pool to wallow in...

by the way, here's some labour dust :dust: for us all!!!!

ashley i hope everything is ok xxxx

im so hot ! my feet are so friggin swollen and hot! i cannot get comfy at all! i cant sit properly in my chair as im so uncomfortable! i ventured out to maccy ds as i couldnt face cooking aswell! i have just been wondering around my house looking for something to do! arrrgghh im so whingy!!!!!

I'm sooo hot no breeze coming into our living room, best place is the hallway lol I'm glad there is a breeze upstairs for when we go to bed.

My feet are swollen and uncomfortable too hch I'm sat in a crop top with my pj bottoms :) I don't blame you for going to get a maccie d's if dh didn't bbq I would have gone for an easy option.

Im home from the hospital. Everything is ok, its def not amniotic fluid so im happy about that. Theyre not quite sure what it is but theyre not worried at all, baby was monitored and she is doing good. Monitors picked up some contractions but nothing regular yet. Had a restless night so going to go take a nap.

Excellent Ashley so long as you and baby are well, good news they picked up some contractions :thumbup: have a nice snooze :)

glad everything is ok Ashley! have a nice nap :)

foxforce i have a fan on :lol: but its blowing hot air around!

Ashley- glad you got checked out and they were able to reassure you! I'm sure it's frustrating not knowing what the fluid is! I hope it stops soon... enjoy your nap!

Starglow- I hope you're feeling better hun xx

Foxforce & hch- hope the swelling is going down for both of you! Being swollen is so uncomfortable! Has the temperature gotten any better? It's been beautiful here (like 25 degrees!)

Lilly- 2nd July? That's still within a week! Hopefully most of us will have our babies this week! Can't believe we're all due WITHIN A WEEK!!! wooo!!!!

Hi ladies,

I am trying to keep up with posts but finding it a bit difficult at the moment we are having ridiculous amounts of visitors and yesterday was manic as it was hubbys bday.

Can someone do a quick update for me on everyone? When u get chance :)

Hope everyone is well in this heat i have been thinking of u all x

Friend has just left. Thank goodness it's a bit cooler. My feet are that swollen my toes look like they're in the wrong place lol

We had a nice dinner with our friend, I struggled at first with the heat. It's like you don't know what to do with yourself in this heat.

So today was my original due date and next weekend is my actual due date. It would be nice if I go into labour in-between. So sometime this coming week.

It's gonna be even hotter in London and Hampshire tomorrow. Omg! I think I'll get out early and get things done before the heat kicks in! We have an air conditioning unit in the garage we'll put in our bedroom 2moro so if I can't bare the heat I'll have a cool room to stay in.

Oh I didn't have to have hubby help me with grooming btw. I did it myself. He checked later and it was fine. Good guess work or what haha.

Lolley - lovely to hear from you. With my fuzzy head I don't think I can update properly other than to say we're still all hanging In there. If there's anything to report you'll see it on fb :) xxxxxxxxx

We have a couple of fans in the loft but no energy to go get them! starting to cool a bit now and can feel a breeze Itsy so its better for me anyway.

Lolley I think Starglow is spot on nothing much to report, one or two getting some false alarms or being lead to thinking they were starting then it goes.

Glad your meal went well Starglow with friends, the ac unit sounds lovely. I think it's warm again here tomorrow but then bit cooler day after if forecast is right.

Just had apple pie and ice cream ....naughty :winkwink:

Omg I've eaten so much ice-cream today !!!! Yeah the air con is a must for me tomorrow. I can't believe how awful I felt this afternoon. No energy to have a cool shower now. Just laying propped up on the bed kind of watching tv.

I bet I won't be offered a sweep on Tuesday.

The mil texted me to ask if I'm
In labour as she has bad back pain !!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ashley, glad all is well!

Lolley, good to hear from you!

hch, don't blame you for the mc'ds! I'm glad i wasn't cooking today.

I had a walk to sainsburys earlier, didn't help just left me aching. But I bought a watermelon as I'd been craving it after all the chat on the main board.
I'm so uncomfortable right now. Not too hot as my house is fairly cool. We've had a nice breeze here too and been sat in my mum and dads gardden with my feet in the paddling pool.
Just chilling on the sofa now, but I'm coming down with a sore throat :( alsohayfever is bad today.

aah everyone is suffering in the heat!! i've never been so hot, just as we hit our due dates england gets a heatwave!! Unlike where you are Ashley, we don't have air con or anything like that in our houses, so when it's hot it's hard to cool down. I'm sat by the open window right now with a fan on me.
phew!!
Ashley glad to hear everythings ok with you too :flower:
xx

Just on to moan for a moment before going to bed...

I'm just feeling REALLY restless and in a really bad mood! :growlmad: DH and my mother have been in bed for a couple of hours already and I've just developed this bad mood on my own, without having any good reason! I wanna meet my baby! :cry:

*sigh* sorry... just wanted to complain somewhere

Hope you ladies are sleeping well :flower:

Well I'm awake at the moment was quite sleepy but just about an hour ago I lost some of what I think is my plug so that has woken me up lol TMI but was like a clear gel - just goggled and it can look like this I thought it was cloudy and blood tinged

Cooler upstairs thankfully but I'm laid on top of the covers.

Itsy hope your bad mood has passed :flower: and hopefully your all sound asleep. :sleep:

Ailey we have watermelon in too aswell as a galia and cantaloupe, loving the melon these last few weeks. We've been buying them to ripen as we eat so once one is finished another is ready :)

I don't think I'll get a sweep tuesday either, dh said he read that you need to be booked at hospital for one, I thought they did them when you went to your own mw :shrug:

Night all x

morning ladies! im wide awake ! have been since 4! cant sleep as im to hot and irritable!nothing to report either! booooooooo!

foxforce you can have a sweep with your mw if she chooses to give you one :) with jack i had mine at the hospital, this time im supposed to be having it at the doctors surgery on wednesday :) i asked for mine , well i moaned for mine and she said she would give me one on wednesday but she is on holiday so its weather or not the other mw will! fingers crossed! oooo and fab news on loosing your plug! another step in the right direction!

itsy hope your ok! all i have done for the last few weeks is moan! opur babies will be here soon! x

Morning

Managed to sleep ok, vivid dreams again. no pains :(

Oh well I'll ask her Hayley never know. Was only a bit of my plug unless I have lost some already without realising, easily done I suppose.

Anyone upto much today? I just need to go to the bank and then out for evening meal later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->