****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

i had my blood test results today in my appointment from the bloods took at my booking in appointment i didnt have anymore bloods took today tho! had a diferent midwife mind!

ive just had a cleaning spree gutted out my oh's wardrobe because it was getting to the point that i couldnt close it and pushed the bed around onto a different wall hovered up changed bedding wiped window n skirtings down just been in organising the babies room a bit!! and just about to tackle the kitchen!!

Today I have been sorting through the kitchen cupboars like a mad woman. I never nested last time so I'm making the most of it now!!:haha:

hch - you've reminded me husband owes me an exercise ball, he sat on mine and burst it!! they are a godsend later on in pregnancy!!

spunds like a few people have been having a cleaning spree!! ive got yet more washing on to put on the airers later!! not that cold today either so most the windows are wide open mmm fresh air!!

if you ring let me know what she says please :)

waste of time! the receptionist said she would ring me either way! so god knows when that will be!

Thats rubbish :(

let me know if you hear anything and i will do the same :)

will do hun!

just went to asda and got my steriliser , bottles, nappies, and wipes!! wahooooo! i have made a start!!

Awwwww I'm bursting to get out and buy. May do on Sunday. Cot, bouncer, Moses basket etc. If I knew the gender I'd be already buying little blankets and hats, mitts and socks. Oooohhhhhh I can't wait. Hubby sees it all as practical where as I just see it as exciting lol!
I'll be getting lots from my sisters baby .... Newborn baby grows etc. She has a spare steriliser for me.

I started a list of what we need to get. Eek it's long and we're being sensible .... Eek.

I'm interested in the re-usable nappies. Want to order some samples as it's much cheaper than disposables. They're really soft and Cosy ( the bamboo ones ).

There's so much to think about but I guess now is the time to start planning it all. :) yay

yay to baby shopping :)

my list is long too and i think we have been sensible :winkwink:

I'm going to have a go with re-usable nappies also Starglow, managed to spot a few brands I want to try by getting one in each to see which is best. Fuzzi Bunz, Itti Bitti's and maybe Tots Bots or Bum Genius :shrug: I have a coupon for the Bum Genius from my Bounty pack. The bamboo ones are lovely and soft :D

i cant wait to find out the sex! my mum keeps texting me saying she has a strong feeling its a girl! hahahaha she said that the last time too! LOL!

baby shopping is fab! i enjoy it so much! defo get to asda girls as they had some fab bargains!

Yeah my neice is in the bamboo ones which are so soft. Bulky but who cares :) I must try a few. I'll look up the ones you've suggested too.

Xxxxxxxxxx

I don't have a single baby item yet! Feel I need to.

It's weird we only get the two nhs scans the entire pregnancy isn't it. If they can't see little ones gender I'll book a private scan after. Hubby wouldn't bother but tough I want to know :)

X

Yeah my neice is in the bamboo ones which are so soft. Bulky but who cares :) I must try a few. I'll look up the ones you've suggested too.

Xxxxxxxxxx

Yes I agree bulky doesn't bother me so long as they do there job. I have had a read of peoples reviews of the different brands which helped but hard to know what will work for your baby until you try.

Have a look at this website, it has quite a lot of different brands and sections them into types:
https://www.babykind.co.uk/index.htm

Let me know what you think :flower: xx

Oooh, we haven't really bought anything yet! I'm so impressed that you guys all have LISTS! I haven't even BEGUN to think about the accessories yet!

My mw practice does 5 scans... (8w, 12w, 20w, 30w, and 36w) so we'll get to see him/her a few more times after the next scan! yay!

Going to bed... goodnight ladies!!

wasnt that water birth just beautiful! :D

Awwwwwwwwww I do love that show. I dont Think I breath through it tho and feel all tense now hehe!!! nite all x

i dont breath either lol

and yes the water birth i actually had to control myself with, found it quite emotional :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->