****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

hahahaha strawberry! i hope you dont have to wait til october for your little one!!! can you imagine! i would be going insane if pregnancy was nearly a year long!!!

sorry miss chatterbox here!! LOL! im going to a baby farm 2moro it sells everything! i cant wait just to go and have a look at prams and give them a good old push! its sad what you get excited about ! :lol:

Evening all

Flybee so sorry your in hospital, hope your out and better very soon and getting some decent food from somewhere!

Cute bump Lilly :) bet your excited about seeing bubs again, be great for your men to go aswell - nice family occasion!

Lolley argh so sorry on your bloods what a nightmare! grrr bloody hospital/lab!

Ailey great news on your pram how exciting, is it ordered or did you get it? Can't wait to get mine and have a play should prob get it next month :D

Hch :lol: baby farm that made me laugh, hope you get some good buys

My arse is expanding as much as my bump that's for sure! I took my belly piercing out today as felt like it was pulling late at night, looks wierd without it in! I think it'll heal tbh

Good job you reminded your boss strawberry lol oct can you imagine woah!

Wooo my team Leeds United playing the Gooners tonight, it's on tv please wish us luck.... fx'd!! (sorry I'm a footie fan :D incase you hadn't noticed)

Edit: update we lost :( but pleased how they did. I'm wide awake @ 0200 with awful heartburn, that's a present for eating home made curry :(

We haven't got our pram yet, just ordered it. We are waiting for our scan so we know which colour to buy. I can't wait to actually get it and have a play!

Hi everyone?

How are you all doing?

I'm looking forward to 7pm when I'm finished work for the week. :) I love what I do it's just I cram a lot in.

Another early night for me last night. It's the only way I can manage work! May as well get the sleep in while i can before the new arrival.

I thought I felt a fizzing type sensation last night. I'm not sure if it was baby or not. It was a few hours after dinner and it was very subtle.

It's hard not being able to know if baby is ok isn't it? We've no way to check! Have to hold out till Monday two weeks for next scan.

Anyhoooooooo better get some Breckie.

Have a great day everyone. Xxx

Hi all
Hope your all well today?
I have my consultant appointment this afternoon so really hope I'll get to hear heartbeat fx'd!

Bit bored at work but nearly home time now to get to my appointment.

Speak to you all later xx

Good luck Foxforce. :) hope u hear the heart beat. I don't have a consultant just the midwife and doctor once in a blue moon.

Xxxx

i only see a midwife and then the scan people im undr midwife led car at the minute .. dont really get the difference with it all!! lol

oooh i like the look of the sola pram!! my mum is getting mine as a present weve gone for the mamas and papas pliko pramette but not sure which pattern yet or just to get the black one will see what bubs is first :)

hope everyone is well nd flybee hope your better soon xxx

ooooooo i have found my pram! im in love!!!! im getting the new gracco symbio with all the trimmings!!! love love love it!!

aww its exciting isnt it picking bits out :) were gonna get our nursery furniture next just to get the big stuff out the way as we gotta save for the larger things so i have to resist temptation of picking bits up for now so that we can save sooner!!

I'm excited as I now have tomorrow free to go looking at baby stuff woohoo lol.

Was meant to be tied up all day and now I'm freeeeeee phew!

Prams, cots, bouncers, Moses baskets, baby baths. Yay :)

yay sounds awesome!!! i love going to look for stuff but dont have many baby shops near me so most of it i get offline :(

Hey ladies!!

I have a question for those of you who are regularly feeling LO move... I'm just wondering how often you feel them?

Thanks! :)

itsychick, i feel movements in the evenings when I'm sitting still, never feel movement during the day. x

Hope you girls have fun looking at baby bits!!

same as aileymouse! usually at night, infact after i said i think my placenta might be anterior i was using my doppler and he gave it a massive a kick so im not so sure! but defo wiggles at night time x

Hi
Consultant appointment went well, got to hear hb yay! She had bit of trouble at first turned out bubs was low down to the left side. Really happy and reassured as been a while since seeing bubs and not feeling them yet was a minor bit worried :blush:

I don't need to go back either unless some other problem arises, so back to mw led care. Got my blood results also which were all fine :)

Not hanging about tonight as soooo tired - only got about 3 hours sleep last night :( Won't be long before I'm zzzzzz'in

Happy shopping Starglow!
Glad you found your pram hch :D
Sorry you haven't many baby shops strawberry :hugs:

Hope you all have a nice evening... good night xx

Aw glad your appointment went well Hun. X

I know it's still early days but I don't think I'm feeling anything from
Baby. Be nice when I do x

I tend to feel movement in the evenings too, plus when I was doing pilates yesterday he/she seemed excited.

I notice movement mostly in the evening as well. Sometimes I *think* I feel it during the day, but it's harder to distinguish it from normal gastrointestinal movement (gas, digestion, etc) when I'm not laying down. I feel it pretty low in my abdomen as well.

im sure im starting to feel baby move for deffinate id try to describe it but i dont quite know how sometimes its like a small thing gently bumping into my belly lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->