****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

I found the waterbirth really emotional. She did so well! I would've told her sisiter where to go though!!

Good morning ladies!

Congrats to everyone with an Onion today! :)

Her sister must have a major fobia If she throws up even just watching a smear test lol. Oh dear!

I bumped into someone I hadnt seen in years and she actually now does hypnobirthing . Who is it on here who's planning on doing this? I was reading up on it and it looks amazing. Might buy a book on it so I have some techniques to work with. Anyone been to classes for this?

Ugh long day ahead. I'd much rather stay in bed.

Feeling very full already

Have a good one everyone x

morning girls! woohoo 17 weeks today!!

Aaah i loved one born every minute, that water birth was great, the girl was SO pretty! I can only only dream my body looks like that at 9 months gone! the other two ladies were great too, much better than that screamer woman. I totally cried!
Starglow - i'm really interested in hypnobirthing - i'm going to read up on it too. I want to start natural but have the epidural as an 'option' if I can't hack it.

I'm hoping all this scanning isn't harmful to baby - we've had 4 already! (2 at 6 then 7 wks for viability due to blighted ovum before) and I've got a rescan this friday and then anomaly one on 10th Feb.. I've looked it up and seems to be ok - twin pregnancies apparently get scanned every 2 weeks?

Re moses basket - we would love one, but there's NO space in our teensy london flat - we're getting the Biba cot from mama's and papa's - it's small so not a cot bed but lasts until 2yrs. Wish we did have space but its just a bit pointless if baby grows out of it after 3 months!

Hope everyone has a good day :kiss:

PS I felt baby 'poke' me twice last night!!!! was AMAZING!

Starglow-- I like 'turnip' way better than onion (especially as onion is a turn off for me at the moment). Besides, last time I checked the naval oranges and avocados were bigger than most of the onions I buy!

I think it's really interesting hearing about everyone considering a moses basket... I'd never even heard of them before coming on this site! I just googled it though... I had some friends who let their babies just sleep in the pram/stroller (it laid flat) whenever the baby was in the living room etc. That was handy because you could take it apart if necessary and take baby with you (or roll it around if you wanted to go outside). Wouldn't something like that be easier than a moses basket? Just wondering!

Starglow, I hope your day goes by quickly! I know just how you feel (my alarm went off at 5.45 this morning-- boo!)

Lilly- yay for the pokes! Every night when I get into bed I lay on my back and poke at the bump to try and see if I can feel anything back (from the inside) but nothing yet :( I'm hoping to feel something before 20w!

Hi all
Happy 17 weeks to those of us who are! I think turnip is probably better than onion although I dson't feel like I have a turnip in me yet lol

I haven't watched the One Born yet but they are on the hard drive of the Sky box as it clashes with Silent Witness which we like to watch.

Re: moses basket we could probably do without as we have a carry cot for the pram but the moses basket will be lighter and easier to carry up and down the stairs.

I was getting very unforcomfortable when I was leaning over last night looking for my dogs toy, not sure if muscular or baby saying 'Oi I don't like that' :shrug:

I didn't get very much as Adsa yesterday, just some Johnson's toiletries and some dispo nappies.

Hope you all have a good day and are not too busy xx

happy tuesday ladies!! lol

hope everyone is well!! .. how awesome was that water birth last night its really wanted me to push for one i always liked the idea any!

r.e reusable nappies a good site also to check out is cheeks and cherries they have a beautiful selection of nappies!! we are going with re useable im gonna get birth to potty ones though so our baby will be in disposibles until they fit but most fit at different weights! il be doing with close parent pop in.. have a few of these already they are bamboo and are so soft to touch!! will also be investing in issy bears, mini la la's, itti bitti's and tots bots and any others i remember which are good! i use alot of different ones with kids at work so if anyone wants any help i can always try to help.. if not the natural parenting sction on here is good also!!
i feel really happy today dunno why!! felt very loved at work today!! only had 2 little boys with me today and they were very cuddly today we snuggled up on the cushions nd read books for about 40 mins!! really good considering these 2 can never sit still for 2 minutes lol

hey just a quick pop on until later! just to let Lolley now that my mw phoned me and i missed her call so i rang back and she wasnt there but the receptionist said results are fine! but i forgot to ask what they were!!!! will pop back later to read posts xxxx

Hey all, sorry haven't been on in a while, also can't read posts as on I-phone and will catch up when get home. I am having a fun week, been in hospital since Monday 7am with suspected appendicitis!! They aren't letting me home yet even tho they now don't think it is that! Grr and hospital food is shocking! On plus side got a very brief glipse of squiggle yesterday on ultrasound and baby bloke came to see me last night and we had a good listen of heartbeat so squiggle is fine but I am going slowly insane being stuck here!

Hope you are all ok and will catch up with all posts when I finally get home! X

hey just a quick pop on until later! just to let Lolley now that my mw phoned me and i missed her call so i rang back and she wasnt there but the receptionist said results are fine! but i forgot to ask what they were!!!! will pop back later to read posts xxxx

ok i needed to know what they were so rang back and badgered the receptionist! they were 1-960! right for my age i think! be back later :D

Hey all, sorry haven't been on in a while, also can't read posts as on I-phone and will catch up when get home. I am having a fun week, been in hospital since Monday 7am with suspected appendicitis!! They aren't letting me home yet even tho they now don't think it is that! Grr and hospital food is shocking! On plus side got a very brief glipse of squiggle yesterday on ultrasound and baby bloke came to see me last night and we had a good listen of heartbeat so squiggle is fine but I am going slowly insane being stuck here!

Hope you are all ok and will catch up with all posts when I finally get home! X

gosh hun! i hope your ok and not in to much pain xxx

starglow it was me that is interested in hypnobirthing but there isnt anywhere around here that does it! i think im going to invest in the book and cd!

hi girls

I thought I'd post a pic of my 17 week bump! We're doing my bump shots on polaroids so excuse the fuzzy film! I feel quite big, I also don't fit into ANY of my clothes, have been living in topshop maternity black 'leigh' jeans which, by the way, are AWESOME - I would definitely recommend them!

My rescan at Babybond has been moved to Sunday due to overbooking on Fri - I think i might take hubby and my little man with! Super excited!

:happydance:

ps Flybee I hope you feel better sweets that doesn't sound too good!

Attachments

• Bump-age.jpg
    Bump-age.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 4
fab bump lilly! my arse seems to expanding as fast as my bump! started doing some butt exercises yesterday as it seems to grow when im pregnant! LOL!

i cannot fit into any of normal trousers and i cant fit into any of my maternity ones yet! its driving me mad! went to h and m today and bought some lovely tops! just need to grow my bump into them :)

lilly my topshop is shut for a refurb!!! but those jeans sound fab!

Flybee ....... Sending hugs Hun. Hope you're feeling better soon. So great you got to see your little one. Have a good rest while you're in hospital.

Hch..... Ah it was you re hypnobirthing. There's 2 numbers I can call but not sure about actually taking the classes. Think i just want to take aspects of it to help me. So probably book and cd for me too.
Also I feel like I'm expanding in bum and thighs which I'm hating. I can't get enough exercise in. Can't wait for spring so i can get out and walk. OMG tho you walk hours every day with your kids!

Lilly.... You look amazing!!!! Cute bump. Great too that you're gonna read up on hypnobirthing too. that's three of us then. We can swop notes with hch when we've all read up ;)
And nice idea to bring the boys to your Sunday scan Awwwww

Itsy....Re Moses basket - using the pram for daytime napping is good but our pram isn't a Seperate piece to the stroller. I don't fancy having the whole thing up in the lounge all
day. Sure after a few weeks baby will be in a bouncer probably. I still have the Moses basket i used as a baby but it would cost a fortune to get it over from Ireland and relined.

Strawberry ..... You Sound a happy bunny.

So many posts lol

Hubby and I were both so tired we went to bed at 6 30 and were asleep by 7 30. I needed a big sleep! Gonna get some more now!

Lady at work is certain I'm having a boy by my bump shape lol!!!

Sleepy head. Back later x

sorry not had chance to catch up will do later, just needed a moan.

The hospital have lost my blood results :growlmad: im so angry it took 3 needles and 3 attempts to get them in the 1st place. We all know there is only a small window i can get these done its so frustrating grrrrrrrrrr!!!!

back on later hope everyone else is ok :flower:

oh no lolley i would be angry and upset too!!

my oh's brother and fiance had their 12 week scan and got put forward the other day so my baby and their baby will be 5 weeks apart!!

oh and my boss made me laugh today she finally got round to writing the newsletter today and our coworker had her baby over the weekend and anyway my boos comes out the office and goes im putting your news on the newsletter its october your due isnt it?.... :lol: i was like are you kidding me its june and then she burst out laughin shes so forgetful!! then she panicked because she hasnt thought about maternity leave cover yet lol

Hi ladies!! I've been and bought my pram today :D

We've got the M&P Sola with carseat. woop!

awww lolley that is not good at all!!!! what are they going to do?! give you a bloody big huge apology i hope and hopefully find them!!!

starglow it feels like someone has pumped my butt up with a pump! my OH doesnt notice but i can!!!

oooooooo ailey mouse!!! have you had a play around with your pram yet? i cant wait to get mine!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->