****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

I can't ring them as it's husbands account and he is at work, he knows I am doing it btw.

I personally wouldn't bother with tiny baby clothes. My daughter was 7lb 6oz when she was born and newborn clothes were a tiny bit big but within a week she fitted them nicely and was only a few more weeks and she was in 0-3.

Itsy - I have got the steriliser and bottles in in case I can't breastfeed, I am planning to try but who knows how that will go. Holding off on the breast pump until I see how it goes.
Congrats on temporary new job, sounds like you have a busy weekend! Enjoy your work party tonight :dance:

Ailey - thanks for the tip on the vests, I did wonder as they are not forced to be in the newborn for very long, I will get some more :D Bad news on your banking grr always the case when you want to get things sorted!

Starglow - On the bottles and teats, it may be that we need to change as baby may not like for whatever reason, so good idea to try a couple.
On the pram if there is a height difference with you and hubby like it sounds like there is ... make sure you get one where the bar changes height, ours does but we are a similar height so not too bad.

I think I may see how big I get and if not too big get a couple of prem vests and grows and if baby is too big keep reciepts and return them. Same for getting a pink and blue outfit to take to hospital for coming home.

Strawberry - it was me who mentioned the Ocean cotbed, we may not get yet but I love it, nice and chunky as we have a big dog and want a sturdy cot to hold up to him if he jumps up lol The Moda is a lovely cot also :D Loving Hodge Podge too, not decided on bedding yet as looking for a colourful safari animal theme

We finally paid our deposit on our pram system today as they haven't had a card machine working, luckily they ordered it without deposit, she said it will probably come next week ...exciting! Can't wait to have a play!

wow chatter boxes! LOL!

on the clothes i would get newborn both my babies were just over 8lbs and they fitted into there newborn clothes for about 2 weeks! also clothes from next are a pain as they are sold in lbs!! i bought baby gros that went up to 8lbs and i couldnt get them on jack when he was born! i will be investing in more 0-3 months then newborn :)

i found the tommee tippee closer to nature bottles fab , i have bought them again and im hoping baby will get on with them! the problem i had was with teats as jack was always hungry and the teats you get with bottle (slow flow) he didnt like them at all so we went straight to medium and then to fast in a short space of time!

how exciting foxforce that your pram will be here soon! i love prams :)

Well here's a bump pics for you ladies, First one at 8 weeks and today at 17+4 ... Can see how I have put weight on my hips and bum :blush: Hope it comes off :winkwink:

Attachments

• 8 weeks pregnant.jpg
    8 weeks pregnant.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 17+4 weeks Pregnant.jpg
    17+4 weeks Pregnant.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 4
love love love your tattoo! and your so skinny! what a fab bump x

heres mine! excuse my arse its inflating on its own:haha::blush:

whoops here it is!

Attachments

• 18 weeks.jpg
    18 weeks.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 9
Aww thats a great bump coming along hch!
I'm not skinny lol .... especially not now! I'll show you a better pic of my tat....That was taken at 8 weeks also, thought I'd get a pic before it changed too much. Be interesting to watch it stretch I hope it comes out the other side unskathed! Only had it just over a year

Attachments

• 8 weeks preg.jpg
    8 weeks preg.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
my waist has dissapered! everytime i have been pregnant my butt doesnt want to be left out! hahahaha!

your tattoo is gorgeous! i love it! it should look fine after you have had baby :D x

i know! its going so quick! only 3 days and you will be a sweet potato too! can you believe we are nearly half way!

fx'd hch and thanks I love too thankfully lol it was done freehand by an amazing artist we have near us, he did an amazing koi upper arm sleeve on my dh too. Mine was to cover an old tat I had done at 17, you wouldn't know it was under there.
Well my butt and hips are thinking the same as your butt that's for sure, blooming fat storage huh, has it gone fairly easily afterwards on previous pegnancies?
Nope its going so fast now.... can't wait for next scan

yes it drops off quite easily as i do alot of walking but im planning to get my birthing ball out and do some bum toning on them just incase!

wow free hand! thats amazing! it really is a beautiful tat! :D

That's good to hear hch, I am still waiting on the yoga dvd I have ordered as want to get on with that asap but it's waiting for stock on play.com
The good thing with having a summer baby we will be able to get out walking.

I'm good Strawberry thanks, hope you are too?!

Going to get the jacket spuds in the oven for tea....looking forward to tea mmmm

mmm jacket potato! i have been living off them! im currently eating some silverskin onions! LOL

hi strawberry! hope your having a nice weekend!:)

Nice one strawberry :D Sounds good! I'm looking forward to watching a film later

We hadn't had a jacket spud in ages and had one last week and really enjoyed it, so looking forward to it again..
Silverskin onions huh ..Are you guys getting cravings? Is that one of yours hch?
I haven't really had any yet hmmm maybe a mucky d's quarter pounder from time to time lol

We're having lasagne tomorrow strawberry lol, was going to have that tonight but went with the spuds :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->