****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Hey ladies :) nice bumps and figures you lucky girls!

I'm finding my inner child lol!!!! Just made rice krispie cakes haha! I feel I may just turn into one.

Yep we'll check out buggies again tomorrow along with everything else. Hoping to come home with lots of things :) can't wait.

Everyone sounds really happy. It's great x

Oh and I love jacket potatoes. Yum yum! Luckily at work they do really good ones.

We're being bad and getting fish n chips tonight. I bought Shlour to have to replace my beloved wine x

i havent had many cravings just fruit!!! which ive been eating alot of especially sweet fruit like strawberries oranges grapes and granny smiths apples oh and nectarines!!
except the random night i really want yorkie puds and gravy.. i sent my oh to the shop to get some and i ate all 12.. oops

hope you have fun shopping tomoro starglow!!

Ohh Schlor or how ever you spell it lol, I have some of that in. I got some of the Feelgood drink which I prefer they do a lovely cranberry and lime flavour. Must say I'm not missing the vino any more.
That's a fab craving to have Strawberry, I have been eating bit more fruit lately, will get better once it starts to warm up weather wise. I just get odd chocolate craving but nothing more than normal as I have a terrible sweet tooth

i smelt vino the other day and it stank!! was my old fave too!! .. ooh well!! lol loving the appletiser!! and according to our bounty packs its got one of your five a day in it too!! i always had a sweet tooth id eat loads of choclate a day and now i hardly touch the stuff!!
same though ant wait for summer thats when healthy food is always apealing lovely chicken salads and fruit and just oohh yumm!!

Hey everyone!! I know I'm not posting much, but nursing school is CRAZY!! Usually I come on and at least read the posts to keep caught up with everyone, but man you all were really chatty yesterday! lol I'll have to catch up a bit later when I'm taking a break from studying. Just wanted to let you all know something exciting!! Last night I was feeling baby move so I put my hands down on top to see if i could feel from the outside AND I COULD! I quickly grabbed OH's hand and he felt it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so awesome, I didn't expect him to be able to feel it for a few more weeks. He was so happy, it was just incredible. It's our first baby so neither of us have ever experienced anything like it. I've never even felt someone else's baby kicking. I'm so in love. :hugs:

im a pickle lover anyway! since christmas i have got through 2 jars of mixed pickles! and have just finished a jar of silverskin pickled onions! i love pickles! i have them on my salad! not really a craving i think! i seem to crave what everyone else is eating!

ooo yay ashely! so glad your beanie is moving around and your OH has felt it! fab feeling :)

Ashley that's fab you felt movment yay.

Yeah I'm not a big drinker at all and I haven't had any since ttc. Still tho a glass of wine is nice. I can't stand the smell of drink when oh is drinking. Yuck!

i just went and got a birthing ball! im going to take it to the hozzy when i go into labour! but before then im going to use it for some pregnancy exercise :D

Eek I'm off shopping soon. I hope it goes well. My dreamy head and hubby's practical head can clash sometimes but hopefully we got that out of the way last night. Must say if I'm ever upset these hormones makes me so much worse. :(

Have a good day everyone. Hopefully I'll be back later to report good news.

Hugs x

hi girls... i know I haven't been on a lot either I need to catch up!

Ashley that is AMAZING!!! i am so jealous :winkwink: !! I can't wait for DH to feel baby move from outside, I think it will take ages because of my anterior placenta, I can sometimes feel movement, but its super light. Wish my placenta would move out the way!!

Well girls I should get up and start getting ready as I'm off to my re-scan in an hour!!! :yipee: I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy that we get to see little beanie again, hope she's still :pink: and also we're getting the dvd so I can watch it whenever I want! wooho!
Will update after when I get home
x

Hope all goes well at the re-scan lilly :D

and have fun shopping starglow!

I'm off to pick up my crib soon, and then popping to asda to look at the baby bits.
Then off swimming after lunch.

xxxx

have fun today girlies you all sound really busy!!! im just chilling out and going to my oh's parents for tea tonight roast beef yumm!!x

hope the scan goes well lilly!

have a fab day shopping starglow!

hope you have had a nice day aileymouse

strawberry i could eat a beef roast !!! hope its yummy! x

everyone seems to be having roast yumm!!!

just ordered my nursery furniture from mamas and papas went with the mod range as they had a fab deal on of buy cotbed and chest of drawers with changer on top for £350 didnt know how long offer lasted and there prices go back up again in feb so thought why not!! has anyone orered theres yet???

Hope everything goes great at your rescan lilly!
everyones roasts sound delicious, i want one!! we're going to see my OH's parents tonight after he gets off work so it'll probably be fast food for me :( i've been trying to make chicken and dumplings for dinner for DAYS as a special treat for OH (it's his favorite meal to get when we're at a restaurant) but something keeps coming up to where i can't make it. I'm determined to make it tomorrow! He's off of work and I have no classes to attend.

OOH, OOH! tomorrow i have an appt at the OB. After talking with my OH we've both decided that we're probably *not* going to get an ultrasound this appt, simply because I've had one at my last 3 appointments. So it'll probably be a whole 'nother MONTH before we can find out the gender! Everyone else in here will know before me :( But i'm still hoping that we get to find out tomorrow and they just didn't tell us LOL at least i'll get to hear LOs heartbeat, i love hearing it!

Also, just thought I'd share news on how nursing school is going! My hard work is already paying off, I've been in class for two weeks and have had two assignments due. the first was a paper that i got 100% on, the second was a care plan all about immobility. We had to look at systems of the body, read how immobility can affect each one, and then write up a care plan as if we had a patient who was immobile and suffering side effects for each system. had to write a diagnosis, goal for the patient, interventions we will do to help the patient reach the goal, why those interventions will work, and evaluation of the patient afterwards. For example, a patient whose respiratory function is suffering due to immobility may develop pneumonia. As a nurse we cannot diagnose pneumonia, only a doctor can, so a nurse's diagnosis would be something like: "Ineffective airway clearance related to infection - secondary to immobility, as evidenced by ineffective cough, changes in respiratory rate and rhythm, adventitious breath sounds." It took me SIX hours to complete this assignment, but I impressed my professor, she said it was excellent for our level of studies, and i got a 98%! I know that was really long, I'm just super excited! :D

Just quickly popping on after catching up on everyones posts.

Brilliant day.
We got our buggy. It's the britax b smart 4 red and black one. It's Absolutly fab. Pram and buggy in one that faces in or out :) got the managers deal and instead of £300 we paid £200. Really easy to use.

Got a simple White cot, mattress, and changing top board to gonon the cot. Plus the sweetest Moses basket. Lots of special offers on in mothercare so we did really well.

I'm so delighted :)

We've looked at bouncers too but enough for now. I need to start decluttering my home to fit all this in.

Xxxxxxx

helllllllooooo :)

i was unsubscribed from the thread so had no notifications :(

i dont have time to catch up now, but will get on asap.

Hope everyone is well :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->