****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

oops no missed something...

Congrats Sian on team blue :happydance:

hope the heartburn settles for you starglow, bless dh for going out :flower:

does anyone know what the time difference is between the east coast of the US and where you are at? I see a post from 2 am, and now a good night at 6 pm lol

not a clue,

but it is 11.20 pm here at the moment :)

A little late, but I just wanted to add that England/Scotland/Ireland have a 5 hour difference with EST, and the Netherlands has a 6 hour difference.

Do we have anyone from any other countries/time zones?

Good morning, afternoon or evening :)

It was definatly heartburn as the rennie tablets took it away. I was hoping I'd avoid that one! Got all cosy after that and slept through.

Better get ready for work.

Have a great day all x

Ps I have American time on here even tho I'm In the uk. No idea how that happened. So it's 7 43 am and on here it tells me 1 43 am x

Hi everyone!

18 weeks today woooohooo! I agree with hch (think you said it...?) that this pregnancy is now flying along.. I really can't WAIT to hear what you are all having! Our anomaly scan has been moved forward to 5th February which is next Friday, as I have to work on the 10th. Can't wait to see little bean again but I'm also really nervous as I hope she's healthy and that we have good news.

I went shopping yesterday and bought skinny jeans (maternity) and also black maternity leggings from topshop - amazing - SO comfortable!! I am living in my maternity skinnies now.

hope everyone's having a good day :kiss:

Hi everyone and congrats on your team blue Sian! One week till my scan, I had a dream that it was definitely a boy, I just can't wait.

Has anyone been experiencing carpal tunnel symptoms? I've been having tingling, numbness and pain in my arms / hands, going to the GP tomorrow but I'm almost sure there's nothing I can do. Apparently its caused my the water retention and should go away soon.

Hey all

Hope you all had good days?

Yes my page shows US time, slightly annoying... 5 hours difference for Eastern US in Autumn and 6 hours after clocks go forward in Spring

Glad your heartburn eased Starglow, I had heartburn also due to the spicy curry I ate, seems to be each time I eat any spicy food :( Gaviscon did the trick thankfully

I've had serious nipple pain today in just the one :blush: anyone else suffered this?

Not watched One Born yet, won't get chance tonight as football is on. Not much else to say really, oh yes on Sunday we got a gorgeous pram suit for bubs for next winter in cream it's so soft and cute :cloud9: was a real bargain couldn't not buy it :lol:

fox force, I had really bad nipple pain too today...how odd.

I've seriously overdone it at work today :( I only work in a shop but it's standing for 8 hours a day and we are having a massive spring clean. Now I have leg cramps :(
Gonna have to stat taking it a bit easier at work and start taking the extra breaks I'm suposssed to have but never get.

Mama Afrika-- let us know what your GP says! I haven't had that problem, but it sounds really uncomfortable :(

foxforce- I've had nipple pain twice... it was really weird, and I didn't expect it (just in my left nipple). It was a sharp, shooting pain... it lasted just on and off for one day then went away, and I haven't had it in a week or so. Is this the first time it's happening to you?

I made a bump picture today... 18 weeks! :)

18wk_buik.jpg

Hmm yep first time for me and left one too, glad not just me! Seems to have eased since my shower earlier.
Ailey definately get your breaks hun, I read in my email from whattoexpect today that we could start with swelling in feet now so feet up when you can!

Great pic Itsy ...looking very lovely, happy 18 weeks to you, Lilly, me ...and anyone else I forgot xx

yay aileymouse! That's great!

I'm still only getting occasional movement... still waiting for something more often/concrete!

fab bump itsychick! just popped on to say hi ans will catch up later! just had my hair coloured and cut and it feels fab! still got rubbish skin! its so bloody dry and spotty!! will catch up in a bit!

Hi all

Congrats on hubbie feeling movement Ailey that's ace! I can't for that!

Yay for the hair hch, mine is ready for a colour and trim in the next week or two trying to grow mine so overdue on my normal appointment. My skin is also dry and spotty :(

Hope everyone else is having a good day xx

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I've been hanging around in the 2nd Trim forum and there's just SO many people who are finding out the gender this week... AND I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Less than a week but it feels like a LIFETIME away!!

*sigh*

I'm looking forward to the surprise to be honest and to keep guessing :D Your week will pass quickly Itsy I'm sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->