****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Good morning all!

Aileymouse-- I had the same problem this morning. I was awake most of the night feeling nauseous (and throwing up most of the morning) and when I tried to take a shower I suddenly got really dizzy and almost passed out. I ended up on the floor in the bathroom and then spent the next 10 minutes throwing up some more :cry:

I actually just started feeling better about 30 minutes ago, but I was debating whether or not to try and call the doctor... I think it's okay now though.

We're babysitting my niece (DH's niece) today and tomorrow (she's 2). DH asked me this morning whether we should cancel since I wasn't feeling well, but I told him it would probably be good practice for if we EVER want another one :p

Hope you are ok itsychick. I haven' tfelt nauseous at all.

Docs think it's lebyrinthitis, but isn't too sure so doesn't want to prescribe anything. So I've got to see how it goes and go back if it gets worse.

I hate being pregnant.

@ aileymouse- seriously... pregnancy is NOT on my list of favourite things either. I actually used to have this 'picture' in my head of what it would be/feel like to be pregnant and I thought I would love it. Maybe that's why I dislike it so much... because it's totally opposite of what I expected!

We were visiting friends last night who had their baby on Thursday (so he was a day old) and he was SO cute! Seriously, the most adorable newborn I've ever seen (also big... 4 kilo's / ~9lbs). I just kept thinking, "this is the light at the end of the tunnel!!" Ah well... almost halfway there!

Hope you ladies are feeling a bit better now :flower:

Aw I agree ..... Hope you're feeling better today.

One week tomorrow till my scan. Luckily I was able to move most of my work that day so I can take everything in. I have a friend staying the weekend before so I won't be obsessing about the scan which is fab.

Thought - funny how all bouncers seem to have buttons attached to vibrate your baby!!!! Arg. I just want a cosy simple bouncer. Most are either over the top or so basic they look painful lol. I'll have another look today. :)

I'm getting neutral things cause I do not want to have to buy all this stuff again lol

See you all later. Xxxx have a great day

hi everyone..
aileymouse - i hope you're feeling better, saw your dizzy post on the main board..:kiss: And Itsy you too, wow thats scary! Hugs to you too xx

i'm also buying neutral things, well for the cot at least, I really like those colours and they also match my room (!) where baby will be for the first 6 months..

Starglow i'm not sure re antenatal classes, i'd like to find out too - i know its my 2nd but its been soooo long, 8 years, and it's DH's first so i'm wondering if we should look into it.

Did you girls see over on the main board FLGAL82 had her gender scan prediction wrong?!? remember she told us she's having a boy, well she's having a girl now!! I'll have to go change it on the first page... I hope mine was right!!

Mama Afrika only 3 more days til your scan woohoo!!

5 more sleeps for me til my anomaly scan.. am a bit nervous but i'm sure everything is fine.. positive thinking and all that!

xx

ok i've updated the first page as now also have a countdown as how many pink/blue bumps summer cupcakes will have!! I'm still predicting a 'girl wave'!

Did you girls see over on the main board FLGAL82 had her gender scan prediction wrong?!? remember she told us she's having a boy, well she's having a girl now!! I'll have to go change it on the first page... I hope mine was right!!

xx

I just saw that too hun! OMG! thats mad isnt it! hope they got mine right,i've been on a little blue spending spree lol!!! Wat a total shock for her tho, still alovely one though xxx

Hi, feeling a bit better today....just hope it doesn't return again :(

Can't believe they got her scan wrong! Did she pay for a gender scan? I would be getting my money back!!

With my first I bought big stuff in neutral so that it can be used again. So now I only need the pram!

xxx

hiya ladies just a quick pop in ever so busy glad to se everyone is okay but shocked they got FLGAL scan wrong! excited for my scan!!

Great day :) was a fault with our x display pram so they have exchanged it for a brand new one in black. Black frame and seat part. Got it for £200 instead of £329 - great for brand new. I love it too.

Then bought baby bath for £5 in ikea and really nice White deep chest of drawers there for £40! In our room for now but for all the baby gear.

As we have to go back in two weeks to collect the pram we will look at buying gender things like curtains, light shade, lamp, changing mat, blankets , wall stickers etc. Today was the most fun baby shopping day we've had so far :)

Feeling pretty off this weekend. Swollen glands etc but just getting on with things. Tummy was feeling very uncomfortable this morning and my boobs just ache at times. But still I'm a happy bunny. :)

Xxxxxx

we brought a chest of drawers yesterday too, they are in the boys room until we move but plenty of room for baby clothes :)

mil and fil ordered our cotbed and matress last night, reaaly pleased with it :)

hey ladies! hope itsy chick and aileymouse are feeling better ! and everyone else is ok:)

i have gone into serious baby item addiction! i cant stop buying! should really stop until i find out the sex! LOL! i have got 3 lots of newborn nappies and then 3 lots of the next size up , 24 packs of wipes, blankets, moses basket, muslin squares, 3 packs of vest , 3 packs of babygros, the blanket to come out of hospital with, socks, baby gloves for winter, scratch mittens , bibs, bottles, teats, dummies, steriliser, bottle warmer, thermal bags, flask for hot water, milk containers, baby gym and monitors!! OMG!!!! just looking for a bouncer, and cot , cot bedding and moses basket fitted sheets! need to order pram and then get a hospital bag and start doing that! one more week and im half way! and then 10 weeks til im 30 weeks! where has the time gone! im so oragnised this time round too! 7 days til my scan! im so excited! i keep having weird dreams about it being a girl! but last night i had one and i had a boy! all the girl dreams were mental! i kept giving birth to a toddler with glasses! hahahahahaha! anyway i feel as if im rambling so im going to sign off! speak soon :) x

ooo i forgot to add that my OH bought me some fit flop boots and they tone your bum when you walk! :lol:

OMG hch lol. You're way ahead of me hehe! I thought I was doing well with cot, mattress, cot top changer, Moses basket, pram, bath, drawers and play pen! it's fun. I want to be organised too. So much still to get. Not decided on bottles or monitor yet. I know if we can find out the sex of our lo I won't be able to help myself buying bits and pieces. Still need play gym but not in hurry for that, bouncer, cot sheets, changing mat, cot mobile along with mitts, grows, socks, hats etc. Yay. But so much.

Ah it's nice to focus on these lovely things while we can. But hch you've done well. Only a week till our scans now. I've forgotten what time yours is at??? Mines at 1240. Cannot wait to see baby. It seems like so long ago since last time.

X

I think I'll focus on all baby house things first. Then when it's all sorted ( decorating other rooms too) I'll look at hospital bag and all that goes with that. X

Evening ladies, are any of you having a babyshower? My friends are throwing me one around week 34 and they're planning to get me loads of stuff, so I'm trying to slow down with the shopping until after the shower.

wow your doing well ! we might be moving house so i havent bought any nursery furniture apart from looking for cots! :) my scan is at 1130 eeeeeeeeeek! so excited! hurry up and get here the 7th of feb!!

wow someones been busy buying!!!! just thought id share a few pics of things ive brought this weekend ... this is our room set which is coming next week, the pushchair and car seat my mum is getting us and i brought hodge podge cushion, cot bumper and changing mat in sale on mamas and papas.. also brought box of johnsons wetwipes and box of newborn size 1 nappies in asda event. mum picked us up a johnsons box and 2 blankets and some sleepsuits :) everything coming on with everyone so well!! within the next few weeks we will all know the sex's of our babies and birth will seem closer!! me and oh are really liking Noah for a boy and Scarlett for a girl what do you all think?

Attachments

• 0462cc0499de6e5501492e19555316a161e7292f.jpg
    0462cc0499de6e5501492e19555316a161e7292f.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 415708300_1.jpg
    415708300_1.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 17
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 17
  • ProductImageTemplateV2.jpg
    ProductImageTemplateV2.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 17
  • imagesCAIU0VTJ.jpg
    imagesCAIU0VTJ.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 17
Evening ladies, are any of you having a babyshower? My friends are throwing me one around week 34 and they're planning to get me loads of stuff, so I'm trying to slow down with the shopping until after the shower.

not really sure about a baby shower but i might have a little get together with family and friends maybe not sure tho will see what they say!! my work collegues are buying me a basket full of little bits like clothes and changing bits and toys and my mum and mil are always picking bits up for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->