****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

congrats on your pink bump bluestarlight!

Today I have have mostly been lazy, not feeling 100% still so just taking it easy.

xx

congrats bluestarlight :happydance:

wow all the scans are really soon now, i forgot about the 1st page, i should of looked there :dohh:

strawberry- yep mine is the 10th at 2.15 or 2.45 cant remember, what time is yours?

we im at uni in a short while so going off for now. I will watch one born when i get back then have a catch up, have fun ladies :)

Aileymouse sorry to hear you're still feeling yuck. Im in a constant haze, that's the only way I can explain it. I certainly feel it when I overdo it. I try and chill out when I can to make up for the busy times.

Hope you're feeling well asap
Xxxxxxx

mines at 10past 11 i think!! cant wait to find out!!! have nice time at uni
forgot about one born every minute wahey i love it!!
my cot and chest of drawers coming end of this week and begining of next week would it be naughty to put them up when they come??

Well I've put the chest of drawers up so i can start using it for baby stuff after scan next week. I would put the cot up but I've no room yet. X

ideal i dont feel so silly then!! i want to be able to put things away as i buy things instead of having to do a big sorting out day!

congrats bluestarlight!! can't wait to see the photos!

i'm having my baby shower when i'll be 32 weeks (May 7th is the day we picked), and the only thing i have for baby is a stuffed animal that was given to me at Christmas! I'm going to be making a registry soon and guests will choose what to buy me from that. I know most of the big ticket items my family is buying. OH's parents have not mentioned buying a single thing! My parents are getting the crib, my grandma on my mom's side is getting the travel system, and i'm pretty sure either my other grandparents or *maybe* OH's fam will get the pack and play. but i want TWO pack and plays, since OH's mom will be babysitting for me anytime i'm in school and she has a VERY messy house! clutter everywhere, dirty floors, literally no space to walk! i'm always stepping over things and tripping. and she babysits OH's niece and as a baby the poor girl slept in her carseat ON THE FLOOR, and now sleeps on the couch or floor with blankets. my baby will NOT be sleeping anywhere (s)he can be stepped on!

still haven't bought ANYTHING yet! the only thing i've picked out is the travel system. Hopefully sometime soon i'll be able to call my mom and have her go online at the same time and she can help me pick things out to put on the registry. clothes - i don't really plan on buying much. as a newborn, baby is most likey going to be inside the house 24/7 wearing a onesie. even outside, a onesie will be plenty. i fear the heat is going to be way too much. i can barely stand being outside during the summer, i dont want my baby having a heat stroke!

Strawberry - Well we only have two bedrooms. So as baby is in with is first we have put the chest of drawers up in our room. Looks nice actually :) on the condition tho that only baby stuff goes in lol. As we have guests staying a fair amount we will be doing up the nursary ( paint, curtains etc) but leaving the double bed in there till 6 months after baby is born or needs the room. The cot will go up about 2 -3 weeks before I'm due in our room. So I'll have to wait to dress it till then which is annoying but I suppose I can look forward to doing it. If we had 3 rooms we would love to get the nursary ready asap but it's just not an option. We've discussed it at length :)

I'll still be buying tho so everything is ready at the time. X

Hi everyone :wave:

Sorry not been on a few days as had a busy'ish weekend...hope I've done ok catching up you all have been so busy!

Loving the names :D we have a few I'll share with only you girls though no one else is to know :winkwink:Girl: Eliza, Mia and Eve. Boy: Caden.... lol Hopefully it will be a girl as struggling with boys names!
No stretch marks for me yet thankfully :thumbup:
Not sure on baby shower, I would like one but it's down to a friend to arrange isn't it? I only have been to one before last summer, couldn't believe how generous people were.

Strawberry your nursery will look adorable, wish our room was bigger to get wardrobe in as well as doors

hch I have bought quite a bit but not quite as much as you I don't think, I got some more toiletries at Tesco as they have some Johnsons on offer including wipes. Think I have 6 packs of wipes not nearly as much as you :lol:

Lolley we have a short list of names but will decide once we see baby at birth. Yay for sharing your news! Think your scan is same time and day as mine 10th Feb 14.30 I think

Ailey hope you feel 100% soon :hugs:

Bluestarlight congrats on team :pink: :dance:

Struggling at the mo with sore nipples and constipation again booo! Had a busy day at work sooo tired. Got my mw appointment in morning so hopefully hear hb again.
Hope you all have a good evening

Speak tomorrow x

ahhh girlies need nappy help we are gonna use cloth nappies but gonna use disposies till the birth to potty ones fit how many newborn size 1 and newborn size 2 shall i get??

Bluestarlight CONGRATS on your little girl!! Yay!! welcome to team :pink: !! I'll go update you now..

Mama Afrika and Itsy good luck for your scans tomorrow :kiss:

Ashley - oh i WISH we had the heat, I used to live in AZ but that was too hot... Is florida dry or humid heat? The summers in england are lovely really, if we have a good one that is!

re babyshowers - yep everyone LOVES buying cute baby stuff - I think we'll have ours beginning of May too ... I can't wait

:happydance:

florida is extremely humid. you step outside and feel like you're in a sauna. then get attacked by mosquitoes.

just want to let everyone know if you are religious and believe in the power of prayer, please pray for me and LO. Just received a phone call about my AFP screening for spina bifida and i've shown elevated levels of whatever they test for. they're trying to get me in for further testing asap. please pray that my baby does NOT have spina bifida, and will be healthy and happy. i'm a wreck, going to go try to relax in a bath.

Aw Ashley Hun. Hold tight till they get u back in for more tests. Thinking of you xxx

Hey... :hugs:

I just posted on your main board thread... How awful for you to be so worried like this.. I will pray for you and your baby that everything is fine.. You know this doesn't mean your baby definitely does have spina bifidia - I really hope you are ok Ashley.. we are here to talk!!!

Kisses and :hug: to you both xx

hope everything turns out ok ashley, will be thinking of you xx

Wow just watched one born every minute...... Was a bit emotional! It always scares the hell out I'd me!

I couldn't hold my breath if it was on any longer lol! I do love it but I come away feeling all tense and apprehensive. Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->