****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

congrats mama afrika on your pink bump!

sore boobs, nipples still a little sore,
dry skin and hair and spotty
my symptoms are the same! plus the morning sickness but with my boys my skin was fab and so was my hair! my skin is awful! so dry and spotty and nothing i use is clearing it up! its like being a hormonal teenager again! everyone is saying girl but im not convinced i think baby is teasing me! only 5 days til i find out!

I like sleeping on my back but am finding it uncomfortable now , infact any position is uncomfortable! i lie with a pillow between my legs aswell :)

LO was showing off last night! gave me a couple of kicks so I grabbed OH's hand. he left it there for a while, felt ONE kick, then baby was still. as soon as he moved his hand i started laughing because baby gave two kicks. so OH put his hand back and was playing with the baby for at least 15 minutes. baby was kicking, squirming, rolling around, flipping over. just going crazy! OH would poke gently and baby would kick back! it was so cute, i love that he can feel the baby. makes me feel like he can be part of the pregnancy and know that his baby is actually a real living person inside of me!! :D

Hiya. Read everyones posts earlier. Just popping on to say hi :)

Awwwww two people In work commented how nice my bump is! Nice to hear xxx

Back later xxxhope you're all ok xxx

wow ashley thats awesome!! I think I have a few weeks to go til that happens for me...

hey starglow, nice bump ! :winkwink:

xx

Lol Lilly.
Ashley that sounds amazing .... X

can we see this nice bump of yours :winkwink:

yeah girls we should do 20 week bump pics!! mine's bigger but unfortunately my bum has grown at the same pace :help:

agreed next week 20 week bump piccys :)

Lol!!! Yeah i really should take some bump pics. :)

I think my bump has grown in the past week as well!

I won't be on much next week (visiting family in the U.S.!) :happydance: But I'll take a picture and post it when I can :)

I'm curious to see all our bumps!

hahaha my bum is defo growing! started pregnancy work outs properly this week on my bum and legs! it should prevent it from growing anymore! LOL! im up for a 20 week pic will post mine on monday! :D

yay all these piccys are going to be fab, its exciting waiting for everyone to post :)

ooh, 20 week bump pix will be fabulous! I've had fellow classmates commenting the last few days on how they can actually tell i'm pregnant now lol i just dyed my hair dark brown (used to be blonde) so every time i would get up for something i felt like the whole class was staring at either my hair or my bump! lol

aww cute ashley!! i need to dye my hair! cant decide what colour to dye it though! my bump looks huge!! especially when i wear baggy clothes!

lol i decided to just dye my hair the color of my roots since i dont feel like dying it anymore for a while. OH has never seen me with "natural" hair color before! he said i should keep it this way ;)

Hi everyone,

( just lost my post I'd written so I'll do a quick one)

Yucky meeting re maternity leave/ pay today between working. Dreading it as it'll be complicated and I'll have a battle on my hands :( can't wait till 6.30/7pm to finish for the week.

Have friend staying this weekend which will take my mind off my scan on Monday. 8 weeks between scans seems like a lifetime to me. My friend in France gets scanned every month and seen every two weeks. That's the norm!

Hubby has started rubbing my bump lots this last week which I love. ( unprompted :) )

He's gonna take some bump pics for us next week. Nice for the half way point I agree.

Hope everyones ok,

Xxxxxxx

hi girls
well I woke up to a massive nose bleed, sore muscles from the gym and sore throat.. not the best night sleep and now I feel even worse! AND even stranger DH's nose just started bleeding too!! (he is prone to nose bleeds - but funny we're getting them at the exact same time!!) BLAH...

Can I ask you girls a question as I am quite worried... do you feel your baby move every day, if you've felt them move yet... i'm having real quiet days sometimes and usually she moves early morning (like now) or late at night... but she's been a bit quiet and its worrying me!! are you supposed to feel movement every day now?!

ALSO I had a dream last night that she came out and she had a giant hook nose!! LOL!!

Hi ladies!

@ Lilly- After I started feeling LO (flutters) I felt them about once a day... but for the past few days I haven't felt much at all. A few days ago I felt a first "real" kick (I almost jumped b/c I was so surprised!) but nothing since then. When we saw LO in the ultrasound jumping around I felt nothing, but was at least relieved to see him there :)

My mw reinforced that due to the anterior placenta it would be likely to go for periods without feeling anything at all, until LO gets a little bigger and the placenta thins out a bit and makes it easier to feel. I'm sure your LO is just fine! :) You'll get to see her again soon! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->