****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Awwww Lilly she's sweet :)
I'll go read your thread on main board.

One of my girlies came over ( surprise visit). Hadn't seen her since she moved away 3 months ago. First thing she did was ask to feel my bump. The whole bump lol. At least she asked first and it's a caring thing. Still amuses me.

So many wee's in the night! Lol.
Fun day. Friend arriving about 10/1030. Total girlie day of shopping, dinner, cinema etc. I hope my energy levels are better today. She's staying overnight. Rainy weather so can't really walk will have to drive which is a shame. The last time she was here I was actually already pregnant but didn't know it lol. I remember I was gasping for breath walking home with her thinking it was just heyfever haha!

Hope you all have nice weekends planned and that all ladies and bumps are doing well x

starglow - wees in the night ME TOO!! like, 3 right before bed and once or twice during the night. Its really annoying especially when you're all tucked up in bed and don't wanna move!
your day today sounds lovely!...I'm hanging with my boys today then my brother is taking my son down to our parents in oxford for the night as me and DH are going to a friends birthday party in shoreditch house tonight - don't know WHAT I will wear but I do feel like dressing up! I'm going up to oxford tomorrow for the day to see the parents and fetch ds - should be a nice weekend.

i'm finally feeling every day movements now! So figured it out, baby moves every time I eat! She obviously loves food. I just can't stop looking at her picture, I'm SO in love already!! I can't believe its another 20 whole weeks til she's here.. I can't wait to meet her :kiss:

Sounds like a nice weekend hun.

Oh ouch ouch ouch. I've got carpal tunnel syndrome in my hands. It's so sore. Water retention in my palms and fingers. Feels like my hands are burning. Hope it hoes fast. Not nice. Anyone had this?

Hope you all have a good weekend.

I'm off to get my hair cut in a bit.

My sister had carpel tunnel syndrome throughout her whole pregnancy, it went after she had the baby.

xx

I've read up on this burning hand thing. I really hope i don't have this for the rest of my pregnancy. Thing is i play the piano all week for work which isn't good for this at all! Hummmm. Sitting with my hands raised. But I'm waking with the blood circulation cut off from my hands and lower arms most mornings and need to do the opposite making sure to keep my arms down so the blood can get back. Bloody hell. I can't do both lol

awww lilly gorgeous pic! :)

IM HALFWAY!!!!!!!! omg how quick is it going! 2 days til scan aswell!! :D

im off out tonight too for my friends birthday! have spent all week looking for something to wear! i went to topshop and bought a few tops but none of them were for going out! im going to see if i can fit into some of my dresses i bloody hope so!

aww hope you ladies find soemthing nice to wear!!and have fun!! im going to oh's brother and sister in laws tonight for tea and catch up we dont see them very often so thatl be nice!!

Sounds like a nice weekend hun.

Oh ouch ouch ouch. I've got carpal tunnel syndrome in my hands. It's so sore. Water retention in my palms and fingers. Feels like my hands are burning. Hope it hoes fast. Not nice. Anyone had this?

I have it, such a pain! And my GP was no help. I thought about ordering wrist bands on ebay as its so painful when I type but I have to at my job. Hopefully it will go away soon.

ooo i just realised i have some topshop maternity spanx pants! LOL! i may be able to squeeze into a dress after all!

carpel tunnel syndrome sounds awful! hope you can get something to help you with the pain x

im going to the loo lots in the night too :(

carpel tunnel sounds horrible, hope it goes quickly.

hope you all find something to wear, sounds like you all have fab weekends planned. My plan is to do as little as possible :)

Happy 20 weeks hch :happydance:

Hi ladies!

I'm at the airport waiting to board my flight (there's LOTS of wind in NL this weekend, so I'm hoping we won't have a delay) but I just caught up on the past few days...

Lilly, beautiful scan!!! She's adorable :) Glad you were able to see that everything looks good. Did they confirm the gender for you there as well?

hch- happy 20 weeks!!

Sorry for those of you with carpal tunnel symptoms :( I can't imagine how annoying that must be!

I hope you all have fabulous weekends!

Time to board my flight :happydance:

Hi ladies and happy weekend

Sorry been either too tired or too busy to get on and post..still not sleeping great :( restless legs figured I need to prevent my feet getting warm to help with that

Lilly gorgeous scan :cloud9: I will go read your post on the main board soon... on the movement thing of lil baby ... I haven't really been convinced I have felt movement, I feel twinges low down and like a pulse which could be movement :shrug: nothing definate :nope: but baby is laying low down so maybe that's why? I'm starting to think I have anterior placenta....Great your feeling regular movement now :flower: Have a good day with your boys

Starglow so sorry you having a mare with work and your maternity pay, just what you don't need! Hope you have a lovely weekend although busy and great day with your friend and your carpel tunnels settles soon :flower:

Itsy Have a fabulous holiday and a safe journey... so jealous, we had terrible bad wind here in UK last two days so must have got over to you guys caused quite a bit of trouble

hch congrats on 20 weeks :happydance: and your cantaloupe Have a great night tonight and hope you find something to wear! I ordered a couple of items from Serephine online, they do some lovely bits

Strawberry have a lovely time at your oh's brothers tonight

Lolley I'm not doing much either, sounds boring compared to everyone else lol just footie for me and dh this evening and probably a film with pizza for tea, already tidied up.

Great idea on the 20 week bump pics, be great to compare all of us, I feel bigger today but also very short tempered :blush: I'm always weeing through the night at least 3 times after bed

Hope I've not missed any other posts...

thanks foxforce !just had a nosy! and there are some gorgeous tops and coats on there! just what im looking for! :D

No probs hch just noticed I spellt the name wrong lol I ordered a top in the sale which I thought was cute as well as a dress
https://www.seraphine.com/maternity...ove+You+long+sleeve+T,+Maternity+Clothes+Sale
Need to wait for my bump to be bigger though!

have any of you had sharp lower abdominal pains? i went to bed with this pain on my right side, and it was still there when i woke up this morning! then it spread a bit towards the middle. i only feel it if i'm standing up...

I get sharp pains if I stand sometimes or twist but only lasts seconds. Have done anything that could have strained your muscle?
Always worth speaking to your midwife or equivalent over there for reassurance. Hopefully your round ligament pain.
Hope it settles and goes soon x

i might have over-done my yoga yesterday, i remember at one point i did something that hurt the side of my stomach, but not the lower part. i stopped immediately. the pain seems much worse if i'm trying to lift my leg up, like to crawl into bed. my clinic is closed for the weekend, so i have no one to call unless i go to the ER.

I think it could be something you have done at yoga by the sound of it, try take a warm bath to maybe ease the pain, the reassuring thing is that you only get the pain on movement which to me sounds muscular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->