****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Morning :)

im feeling rubbish today, just overtired i think :(

Lilly- i do feel baby most days but i also have quiet days too, so i get the doppler out on those days, just makes me feel better.

Starglow - hope the meeting goes well

Ashley - your hair must look great for hubby to like it better :)

Strawberry and fox force - 1 week today until our scans :happydance:

Dh thought he felt lo move last night, he was sat for ages with his hand on my tummy, i keep saying did you feel that one, response was always no. Then i had a movement where i didnt ask and he said was that it moving? he got really excited but then lo didn't move again :dohh:

Thanks lolley and itsy - I got the doppler out and heard her but she was v low down and faint - think the placenta is right in the way today!! Xx

Hey everyone

Congrats on all the scans and team pink & blues...

Sorry work & life have been manic so havent been able to get on recently!

I am still not sure if I am feeling the little one move, occasionally i have felt something that could be a kick and more flutters....

Lilly - i also get my doppler out to have a double check - there seems to be so many noises going on at the moment it is tricky finding the HB but when I do I dont move!

We have our 20 week scan tomorrow so hopefully everything will be OK and we will see it boucning around all over the place!

We are definitely sticking with being Team Yellow!

I started Pregnancy Yoga yesterday, it was sooo relaxing which was great

Hope you are all ok xx

oooh congrats on bing able to stick to team yellow flybee! i just couldnt do it haha!

eeek one week till i will know im so excited!!! ive started to feel bub from the outside at times but everytime i grab oh's hand bub stops and wont do it again for ages lol its not all the time i can feel it on the outside tho.. strange!! deffinatly getting stronger now!

hope everyone else is well!!

Flybee what time is your scan? Mine's tmrw too at 2.20pm.. We're not telling them we already know the sex.. Congrats on staying team yellow, I think we might do that next time, if there is a next time! GL for tmrw xx

Just been looking at my bump before bed and it's definatly getting more round at the front. Looking forward to taking some pics for my diary and on here of course.

Ooooohhhh I wonder what I'm having. Hope they can see on Monday. I'd love to know :)
I honestly don't have boy or girl feelings now. No idea!

Thank goodness I've a day off tomorrow. Nice day planned to myself before a busy weekend.

Nite xxx

wwoohoo 20 week scan today!! Am excited and nervous.. Starglow only a few more days til your scan.. exciting :happydance:
Flybee - good luck today, post some pics up and I'll do the same!

hope everyone else is feeling ok x

Good luck with your scans today :)

I'm so lucky to work 4 day weeks but by Fridays I'm always a wreck with exhaustion! Feel yuck and have throbbing headache :( hope it goes as got lots to do!

Good morning ladies!

Lilly and Flybee-- good luck at your scans!! I look forward to seeing some pics :)

Starglow- just a few more days!! If you have a busy weekend, hopefully the time will fly by till you get to see your LO :)

I work at home on Fridays (yay! :happydance:) so I'm getting some things done and packing because DH and I fly TOMORROW to the U.S.! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the snow doesn't make it to Washington D.C. and delay or cancel our flight... :nope:

have a great weekend!!

Good luck today ladies with your scans looking forward to the piccys :)

Itsy, it looks like it will be raining in DC tomorrow, not snow so shouldn't cause too many problems.

:) I am loving all these scans! all happening around the same time and everyone being so excited.

I am feeling much better now, I haven't been sick in days. Still having some nausea but not nearly as bad. I feel so much better. I even ate a tiny piece of a cheeseburger 2 nights ago, i haven't been able to touch meat with a 10 foot pole.

Oh and i just found out this morning that my sister is pregnant too! she just took a test, now our kids will only be a few months apart. She already has 2 sons though but this is awesome! we are really close.

Aw that's great news you're feeling better Hun. There will only 7/8 months between my niece and my baby which is fab. I'm really close with my sister and we always hoped we'd have kids around the same time. X

awww how lovely for you both to have sisters that are pregnant
The babies will be so close :)

so i think im going to be looking like a jacket potato by the end of this pregnancy, im eating so many :blush:
Ive not been nauseus for a little while now but im still off greasy food :sick:

i love jacket potatoes lolley!!!

great news about your sister bluestarlight!! my oh's brother and his girlfriend are expecting too and due 4h august so only going to be 5 weekish between these 2 so there will be baby cousins very close in age! im excited!!

grr but im a little annoyed today i oredered something off of littlewoods on weekend to be delivered on tuesday well apparently they tried then but left no card so i went online through littlewoods and tried to get it sent yesterday same happened apparently they tried to deliver but no card was left and the same today!!! i have no number to ring them on gonna have to look on site in a bt... they dont usually have a probelm getting into the apartment building but ive had no card left and even left a note on my flat door to say leave with a neighbour but none of them have had it left there so i dunno if thy can get in the building or not yet apparently im meant to have had these cards left with me!!.. even more annoyed that they have been trying to deliver around 10 am wehn im at work when i checked it out at after 3pm delivery!! grrrr...... lol stupid parcels!

Well I got my housework done slowly as I wasn't feeling great. Waiting for hubby to arrive home to go out and get shopping and nice pampering things for me. Painting my toenails will be interesting lol

Is it 5 months when it's safe to paint when pregnant? Can't remember. Anyone know?

I wonder how the girls scans are going today. Lilly it'll be your fourth lol! Very fab tho.

umm think so starglow just make sure the room your painting is well ventilated!.. lots of ladies paint during pregnancy most paints are safe now its just the old lead paint or something while stripping walls thats unsafe but thats only in very old houses... again dont quote me on that cause i might be wrong!!

hope the girls scans gone okay today!! getting jealous i want mine!!

Hope the scans are going well!

I seem to be waiting ages for mine, still got 11 days to go!

xxx

hi girls!! i posted a looongg thread on the main board about my scan experience.. was ok.
Baby girl is PERFECT though which is such a relief and she is just sooo beautiful... I'm so pleased that she's healthy and measuring great for her dates...
Here's the one pic I got from today: xxxxx

Attachments

• IMG02180-20110204-1727.jpg
    IMG02180-20110204-1727.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 7
Starglow and Hch you're next woohoo!! hope this weekend goes fast for you both xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->