****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

thanks, i'll be keeping an eye on it and will def try a warm bath! i think i'll start following some of the rules for 3rd trimester yoga, just to be extra safe. =)

aww thanks girls for scan comments - i'm totally on :cloud9: !!!

Ashley I have sharp abdominal pains quite often, mostly on my right side - its weird but when I asked the midwife she just said it was ligament pain.. its like a bad constant twinge. Worrying but i'm sure its fine.

I am feeling so LARGE girls.. I have a great dress to wear tonight now but my legs look like tree stumps underneath, as its quite short!

I am eating a lot though, i am always hungry! Today I had: one piece of rye bread and marmite for breakfast, some pineapple pieces, soup and another piece of rye toast for lunch (so far so good right?.. wait for it!!) THEN I had rice crispie square, few smarties, sesame snap and TWO thorntons chocolate bars!! I am out of control!! Plus, I am craving some carnivorous ribs for dinner.. haha

oh I am just going to be one giant girl by the end of this.... :haha:

foxforce - you are FABULOUS! i sat in the bath for a LONG time, read several chapters out of a book and just relaxed with cocoa butter oil in the bath. i feel back to my regular self! it must have been something to do with the muscle i hurt yesterday.

lilly - ligament pain is what i thought it must have been last night, but when i still had it this morning i got a little worried. i had completely forgotten about my little yoga incident until foxforce made me think about it. and i totally get the hunger thing - i've been craving junk food so much! i seem to go a week or two on sweet AND salty food, then go off it and dive into fresh fruit. i've been with the sweets lately, and i'm starting to get sick of it. fruits are starting to sound good again lol i can't mix the two or do them in moderation, it's just not satisfying.

ribs.... sound fantastic! yuuuuuuuuuuuuum

oohhh foood!!! i just had lovely lasagna and chocolate cheesecake at my oh's brother and his wife's yummy yum!!. my oh's neice is soo clever shes not even 2 yet and she is so smart!! and cute!

hi i am due on 26th august or there abouts. got dating scan in just over a week :) can i join?

Hi everyone :) :) :)

Magicbubble. Lovely to meet you hun and congrats. Of course you can join in on our natter. Most girlies on here are due at the end of June early July so you might find it also helpful to join an august group so you're with others experiencing various things with you at the same time. but yes yes yrs chat away with us :)

Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh scan tomorrow. OMG!!! I wonder what I'm having. I hope they can tell after this last 2 months of waiting lol. I've been so good and not bought any clothes or blankets yet waiting till I know. Very tempting tho :)

Thanks for the replys on carpal tunnel syndrome. What a horrible thing. It went away late morning yesterday. Just hope it's not going to keep returning!

My friend with me loves everything to do with pregnancy so she's been wanting to talk about everything which has been really lovely. We saw Black Swan arcthe cinema yesterday. What a bizarre film. Liked it but strange. Had comp tickets so didn't have to pay :)

On the look out for some linin type maternity trousers today. I feel like I'm strung up in maternity jeans at the moment. I'm think lose and comfortable is the best way for me now.

Another fun day ahead Altho looking forward to relaxing this evening and watching The Wild Heart on tv :)

Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ps Ashley you feeling Any better?

About the food thing, I can't say that I have a really big appetite, just normal still although I've been wanting cadbury twirls again, I craved them with my daughter!

I'm looking forward to chilling in front of the box tonight and watching dancing on ice. My daughter loves it too and wants to go ice skating...not sure if it's a great idea to go when pregnant. Althought the one we have round here is plastic and not proper ice.

Starglow, good luck for the scan tomorrow, what time is it? is someone else having their scan too? hch? look forward to hearing about them!

and about the clothes thing, I have yet to find a pair of jeans that are comfortable, so I have been living in leggings and long tops :)

Yeah I used to live in leggings. I may get some but with a maternity band. I saw some in mama and papas but they were £22!!! Wow! If I'm getting the wear it could be worth it.

Yep hch and myself tomorrow. Mines at 1240 and my day is cleared so I can enjoy it and go shopping lol xxx

oooh soo exciting.

I got my maternity leggings from asda for £6 and they are really nice quality.

I'll have a look in asda then.

I forgot to mention before in the middle of my girlie day yesterday I thought I'd get measured for new bra's. The ones I'm wearing are maternity and have done me since 6 weeks. Oh dear oh dear. Marks and Spencer- usually excellent at fitting.... This woman had no clue what-so-ever! She basically tried me in every size , if I had taken the only bra that fitted me it would be a 40b! And it wasn't actually right just the best. I was a 32d before! When I tried my top over it it looked like each boob had 3 nipples! I don't think so! Back to morhercare tomorrow I think. I was with her for 30 mins and the most I got out of her is that she put on 7 stone when she was pregnant! I don't care!!!!!! Just measure me!!!!!!! Useless! ( all other 40b's were completely huge and she then insisted I try an A cup FFs!

Oh lol and she tried making me buy the bra that was too big insisting I'd grow into it!!!! What a plonker!

Yeah I used to live in leggings. I may get some but with a maternity band. I saw some in mama and papas but they were £22!!! Wow! If I'm getting the wear it could be worth it.

Yep hch and myself tomorrow. Mines at 1240 and my day is cleared so I can enjoy it and go shopping lol xxx

eeeeeeeep im so excited and nervous!!! mine is at 1130! :happydance:

Thanks strawberry yay :)

OMG hch it's tomorrow. Woohoo but yeah I'm with you on being apprehensive. But I can't wait to see the baby. Fingers crossed everything is ok.

Got the leggings in mamas and papas cause they're a lovely fit. Hoping to get loads of wear out of them with long tops and skirts/ dresses. If I had any energy I'd go try them on with my wardrobe. Lol. Maybe later.

My friends gone now. So chill out time now x

enjoy your chill out time starglow.. ooh ladies if you order a catalogue from mamas and papas they send you a £5 voucher which you can use online or instore! :D i received mine the other day! i do love mamas & papas despite the expense! but you pay for quality i guess!! i think my baby is deffinatly going to be kitted out in mamas & papas!! .. ebay is grea for this too!! people selling brand new outfits with the tags still on really cheap!! will be hitting it when i know if we have a boy or girl!

HCH & Starglow - all the best for tomorrow!

Hope everyone else is well! I just found out that the ladies at my church are throwing a baby shower for me and my pregnant friend, so I'm having 2 now. I've decided not to buy any clothes until I've had both, don't want to spend unnecessarily.

As for food, i had a bacon cheese burger, fries and a strawberry sundae for lunch!

Hey everyone! Yes, I'm feeling loads better. I thought about not doing yoga today, scared that I might trigger it again but I did a very short routine (15 min) and I'm feeling great!

starglow - that's crazy about your bra fitting! How in the world do you start with 32d, then she wanted you to try on an A!? and the 40b... she must have been measuring you completely backwards!

I see a lot of you wear leggings... is it common to wear them in the UK all the time? or is it just the only thing you're finding comfy? Leggings had their time here, and every now and then I see someone wearing them, but they're not all that common anymore. At least not during the day. Tend to see more women wearing them when they're out at night. I have a pair of maternity ones that came in a little "pregnancy kit" - had a pair of leggings, a tank top, and a belly band.

I always wear SUPER low cut jeans, they button WAY under my bump so I can still fit in them - as long as I don't have to sit down!:haha: I've stopped wearing them because I have to unbutton them to sit and even that was getting uncomfy. So now I pretty much wear yoga pants and sweat pants. But I really don't *go* anywhere - school twice a week, and one day of working in the hospital in scrubs.

2 summers ago I lived in mini skirts with leggings. People still wear them here. I'm not a fan of leggings with short tops yuck! Lots wear them like that tho. I'm just hoping I can replace crap maternity tights with them. Fingers crossed.

Glad you're feeling better hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->