****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Ashley glad you felt better after your bath :D maybe just take it easy on your stretching.
I have just received my Yoga dvd this weekend so going to start that this week hopefully but will break myself in slowly!

I wear my leggings quite a bit still in normal ones at moment, Ashley the leggings made a come back here in the last year or two after a few years :D
Starglow I got a really lovely pair of black linen maternity trousers from Next in the sale at Christmas, I'm sure they still do some in there current range. Really comfortable! I wear them at work mainly. My maternity jeans don't fit me right yet, need a bigger bump as they have a over the bump band.

My friend who had a baby back in August still wears her maternity leggings so I'm sure you'll get the wear Starglow

hch and Starglow good luck for tomorrow, so exciting! And happy shopping for afterwards :thumbup:

Thanks hun. I tried the maternity linen trousers in h&m today which were fab! But only in White which I dont want. The black, brown, kakhi and beige are coming in next week so I'll be keeping an eye put for them. My mat jeans fit , also over the bump, but I'm feeling restricted in them.

Xxx

good luck with the scans tomorrow starglow and hch :)

ooo i love my leggings! i live in leggings and jeggings!! super popular over here! i wear them with my boots and a long line top! got some maternity skinny jeans but they are bloody huge still! :lol:

i cant stop eating plums! i have just sat and ate 5 in the last 10 minutes and now im craving more! so far this week i have gone through 8 punnets! and i have bought 5 more today! hahahaha crazy!

add another 4 on top of the 5 i have eaten! best stop now as i can feel a bit of heartburn coming on!!

bloody hell i would be on the loo all day if i ate that many lol :blush:

Does anyone know if our due date change at our second scan? Or do they stick with the date they give you at the first nhs scan?

X

think they stick with 12 weeks one as they say they are reliable 3/4 days either side but 20+ babies can grow at different rates x

not sure about over there, but here our dates do not change after first scan. in first tri most babies grow at around the same rate so dates are fairly accurate. later in 2nd tri and beyond they may go through growth spurts and grow at different rates so dates are not changed. for example, the week you have your scan baby's crown to rump length may be smaller because his/her arms and legs were growing that week.

Thanks Sian and Ashley. Thought that would be the case. They put me back a week which was why I was checking to see if there is room for error.

Thanks xxx

i always wear leggings with long tops or dresses.. no jeans fit me! :( never have done!

i got put back 5 days at my first scan - original due date was june 24. but i really think that i'm going to deliver early! my mom went into labor about 2 weeks early with me and both of my sisters. HER mom did with all of her kids too! plus, i kind of think baby is just gonna run out of room in there and be begging to come out :haha:

mine moved forward by a day at each scan, had a few early ones lol...my EDD went from the 5th to 4th to 3rd of July! :) x

Starglow and Hch - GOOD LUCK for your scans today!!! will be thinking of you both!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Thanks Lilly. OMG!!!!!! Exciting and scary and yay can't wait to see little one. Very broken sleep last night thinking about it lol

I'll be home for lunch after my scan and I'll update here before I then go shopping :) :)

Good Luck hch xxxxxxx

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! thanks girls im so nervous! also had a bad nights sleep! but more due to peeing loads!

good luck starglow :D

Hey girls - sorry havent been on - things have been a bit crazy!

I had my scan Friday morning and the little one was being awkward and laying in breach with its face down so they couldnt look at everything! I had to empty my bladder and then jump around the scan room - very embarassing!!! It actually moved and we got to get some good piccies - one attached :)

We stuck with being team yellow, but I am still convinced I am having a boy - any thoughts?

Well I was on cloud 9 on Friday and saturday we bought our cot & mattress from John Lewis to be delievered end of May...

Saturday night I wake up at 2.30 to go to the toilet as usual only to find I am bleeding! I went straight to the hospital a&e and they sent me to maternity.... The midwife was great considering it was 3am and listened to babies heartbeat which was perfect and it was wriggling and kicking around.

They checked my cervix and said i wasnt bleeding too much, it had seemed to have stopped and the cervix was closed and it appeared to be older blood!

I asked if it could be to do with the haematoma but they said they didnt know, possibly! They send me home and said if it became heavier and prolonger to go back in - luckily (touch wood) if seems to have stopped with just a little bit of brown spotting...

On another note, I think I am feeling the little one move but still not sure, felt some definite prods the other day but not so much today & yesterday - which then makes me worry and get out the doppler!!

Sorry for the long post, hope you are all ok, I will catch up on all the posts later today as leaving work shortly as am shattered!! x

Attachments

• Scan 19+4.jpg
    Scan 19+4.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
good luck starglow & hch with your scans today, cant wait to piccies... :hugs:

Lilly - need to read your post about your scan but your piccie is gorgeous and glad she is OK and doing well :hugs:

awesome pics of your scans flybee and lily :D glad everything is looking good! Can't wait to see starglow and hch, i bet you guys are really excited :) i know i was. Have fun with your scans!

I had an awesome weekend. Hardly felt sick at all, and i had random bursts of energy which i used to clean my much neglected house. My hubby was happy about that :) He only does so much and its man version of cleaning, so after 3-4 months of that, i needed to do some scrubbing in places.

Didn't get to go shopping, and saturday night tried to have hubby feel the baby as she was moving but he couldn't feel her. I went to my sisters with my mom to watch her kids for a bit while she went out for a few hours with her husband on sunday. She came back and practically felt me up trying to feel the baby :) she is so excited we are both pregnant at the same time. Her husband then had fun shoveling off the roof of the house since it was a nice day and we all had a nice dinner (tea?) before going home. This will be her last child and she is planning to quit work and be a stay at home mom for a while, until the child is school aged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->