****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Hi girls,

Awwww my scan was AMAZING!!! Our little one is really healthy and was waving away. The lady couldnt believe I wasn't feeling all those kicks but my placenta is where it should be. She said ill feel the movements any time now I saw the heart beat and got to hear it too.

I'm SO delightly Chuffed and thrilled to bits so say ......

I'm having a little girl :) :pink::pink::pink:

The scan screen was so detailed compared to the pics that aren't great but there's a couple of cute ones. I'll scan them and post them later.

Yay :) :) :)

Off to buy some bits soon.

Yay. Xxxxxx

Waiting for hch to update next xxx

Team pink :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Hi all

Flybee great news on your scan and a lovely picture too :D What a stress about your bleeding thankfully it has stopped hopefully it was from your haematoma.

Hmmm was hoping to have heard about the scans by now .......

I feel tired again from this weekend after feeling quite energetic, wonder if it's baby having a growing spurt?
I also think I felt baby on Saturday night after eating a Milky Bar...baby must have liked it lol as I actually think I felt it with my hand too!

I rang to confirm my scan appoint as dh's phone thought it was today?! and turns out it was on a different day, supposed to be on Friday at 1530 but I managed to change it to Thursday 1150 yay!

Think I have decided on my moses basket yesterday ...take a look...
https://www.mothercare.com/Baby-K-M...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44361031&mcb=core

yay starglow how awesome your having a little girly :) congrats hun bet your over the moon??!! enjoy shopping!!! youve made me all excited now!!x

Yay congrats flybee and starglow :). I am on my phone so will check in properly before I go to uni at home

YAY Congrats on team :pink: Starglow!!
Many congrats :hugs:

Another one in the pink club wow .... so pleased, happy shopping and look forward to the picture

foxforce - am loving the moses basket, am still trying to decide whether to get one or not....

congrats starglow on team pink, you must be over the moon... cant wait to see a scan piccie....

I'm so over the moon!!!!! I posted a bit more detail on the main board.

Gosh I'm excited :) xxxxxxx

Thanks xxxxx

aww yay wont be long till all of us who are finding out will know!! im so bloody excited for thursday!!X

Thanks Flybee ... I know I will most probably get the use, plus turns out we are getting my bosses old cotbed which is in great condition so we'll be saving there.
I was sold on this one as it is more sturdy than the other moses baskets with it being a wicker one opposed to ratan I think they are? :shrug:

Just wait for hch now and her results . . . . .

aww yay wont be long till all of us who are finding out will know!! im so bloody excited for thursday!!X
i feel like it'll be forever! i still have to wait until the 23rd to find out. :(

flybee - glad your LO is ok!!

starglow - congrats on your little girl!!

YAY starglow congrats on your :pink: bump!!!!! woohooo, welcome to the girly club!!!! Am so excited for you honey, I'll go update you on the 1st page now. you must be on :cloud9: !!

I wonder how hch is getting on?!!

Flybee, I think your scan pic looks like mine!!! I'll attach it again here... very similar profile?!

Glad to know all your scans went well girls!

Who's next? Lolley?? xxxx

Attachments

• IMG02180-20110204-1727.jpg
    IMG02180-20110204-1727.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2
me and lolley are on thursday :D havent got a clue what im feeling bub is tho.. hmm!

Strawberry & Lolley... hmm now that makes me want strawberry icecream! Not too long to wait girls!

haah!! does make hungry huh!! not too long to wait no!! very very excited!!! any guesses on pink or blue for me?

ok i managed to get on before i had to leave :)

Woooooooooo :happydance: so happy for everyone that has found out its all so exciting.

I have seen what hch is having on facebook, but will leave her to announce it on here as i dont think it's fair for me to say :thumbup:

yep me, strawberry and foxforce are all on thursday so should be loads of updates that day :)

erm.. im still convinced i have a blue one, strawberry i think pink for you :)

Strawberry post your scan pic and I'll have a guess!!

I've seen what hch is having too! But I'll leave her to announce it on here :happydance:

:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->