****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

thats my 12 week scan! i feel bad that i havent had any pink or blue feelings!! lol

oooh i cant wait to know what hch is having!!!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 3
hey girls!!! sorry havent updated sooner but i have been out all day and my battery died on my phone just as i tried to post on here!!!

its another boy here for me! :D we are over the moon and everything looks fine although he was very naughty and kept putting his hands over his face when they were trying to look for cleft lip she kept jigging him and he kept doing it :lol: but all is good :D

congrats starglow on your pink bumpie :D xx

i do this everytime i try to put a pic on! LOL will try again!

here is the little monkey!

https://img829.imageshack.us/img829/2530/20weekl.jpg

wooooo :happydance:
congrats hch lovely piccy, so glad everything is ok. Typical boy then already being a monkey lol :)

right im off to uni, i will be keeping an eye on update though !

and i will be back just in time for one born every minute :)

aww hch congrats on team blue!!! bet your very happy and he does look like a cheeky monkey!!!

seems to be near enough equal amount of pink's and blues now!!

fab scan pic flybee! glad little one is ok x

Hch CONGRATS on your little boy!!! TEAM :blue: !!! He is so cute.. your little ones must be so happy to be having another brother! I'll go update you on the first page:)

Strawberry, I'm just making a guess here as I can't see any nub but I'm guessing :pink: !

xx

Here's my scans :) awwww my little girl

Can't wait to see what everyone is having :)

07-02-2011 17;47;37.jpg

thanks lilly will let you know if your right on thursday! the nub theory thread lilbug is running is thinking boy.. soo we shall see il be happy either way :) i just wanna know whether i can go buy dresses or dungarees lol

thanks ladies! :)

as promised my 20 week bump

https://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5873/20weekbump.jpg

fab pics star glow! i only got one as i have to pay £10 for a pic! outrageous!

bloody hell £10 a pic! thats aweful!!! but they know people will buy them thats the problem isnt it! i think mine is by donation gonna check letter again later

ooo forgot to put i also have an anterior upper placenta but all she said was it wouldnt get in the way of giving birth , im not sure if that even affects the amount of movement but baby is kicking all the time now especially at night and i have felt him kicking my bladder aswell !

bloody hell £10 a pic! thats aweful!!! but they know people will buy them thats the problem isnt it! i think mine is by donation gonna check letter again later

i cant believe how much its gone up since i had my last baby! it was £2 but £10 is a joke! plus carparking fee of a £5 !they must be raking it in!

awww hch it's great you're feeling your lo.

£10 a picture is crazy! we have to pay £5 for 2 pics but the sonographer was so excited she printed us off 4! Your pic is lovely xxx

phew!!!!! we can breath a sigh of relief now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->