****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Happy Birthday Ashley - hope you have a great day and your little one gives you lots of birthday kicks x

aww happy birthday ashley!!! its my little brothers birthday today too!!

just realised tomoro is day should have been due with the lil beany we lost last year :(

and still waiting for my cot to be delivered people at the depot havent had it arrive yet from supplier so just been chasing that up hopefully hear something in 48 hours! ahh i hte deliveries lol

Happy birthday Ashley.
Awww sorry to hear that Strawberry.

I'll definetly go to the nhs anti natal as we're paying for it in our taxes lol! Might benefit from it a little. Would like to do a breast feeding course too.

Still excited today! Only got about 2 hours sleep last night. Shattered now!

Good to know that pulsing feeling last night was probably the baby xxx

Back in a bit x

the pulsing feeling is what mine felt like first hun so most probably baby! will get stronger so quick tho!! hope you manage to get a bit more sleep tonihgt

Thanks. I'd say after 2 nights not sleeping I'll get some tonight. Running on adrenaline at the mo!

I'm loving my maternity leggings. Yay! So comfy and not restrictive at all. Far better than tights with my skirts. Phew! Hope they wash well.

More teaching to do and then free ;)

Think I'll get into bed early and watch tv :)

:cake: Happy Birthday Ashley :cake:

Sorry Strawberry on today's day :hugs: Mine is end of the month on a friends birthday so won't forget it :(

Starglow I'm beat too not much sleep last two nights...hopefully tonight we'll rest!

Well I done my 20 week bump pic for ya'll .... I have put my 17+4 week next to it to compare must say it looks lopsided must be how bubs is laid :D More stuck out to right side lol

Attachments

• 17+4 weeks Pregnant.jpg
    17+4 weeks Pregnant.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 20 weeks 3.jpg
    20 weeks 3.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1
*hugs* for tomorrow strawberry xx

Happy Birthday Ashley! :D

I'm just about to get my little girl to bed then I'll update with a 20 week bump picture

xxx

hugs for 2moro strawberry xxxx 24th feb is the day i would have been due :( day after OH birthday :(

happy birhday Ashley hope you have a nice day!

flybee there isnt anywhere in coventry that does hypno birthing but luckily i have a friend who is a doula who is helping me with it and has told me to give this book and cd a go :)

https://www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk/11.html

foxforce what a fabulous neat and gorgeous bump you have! totally jealous!!

happy birthday ashley

:hug: strawberry mine would of been due the 15th so next week :(

i'm not doing ante natal classes either, i didnt get anything out of them 1st time round.

I have done a bump pic but cant get it to load at the minute, will keep trying.

Foxforce, gorgeous piccy, i wish i looked like that not pregnant :haha:

Doubt I'll get pics done till weekend but I'll get one up asap x

here's my 20 week bump! :O

https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t21/aileymouse/P1050890.jpg

Finally here is my pic :)

https://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx238/kell500/Photo002.jpg

fab bumps girls! fab boobs lolley aswell! :D

I too was looking at lolley's boobs! Thinking, they are much better than mine! I hate the new bras I bought, they are comfy but don't really give much support, they just flatten mine.

lol there all bra girls :(

thats a padded bra,my new maternity ones are in the wash as the lace is itchy, my maternity bras are the same they flatten me!

thanks for all the happy birthdays! just got home about 15 min ago, now waiting for OH to get off work so we can go out to my favorite bbq restaurant! i have been craving a pulled pork sandwich for like a week!

very cute bumps ladies, i'll probably post mine tomorrow! (i'm jealous of boobs in general... i still don't have any! i'm now able to completely fill out my A cup instead of swimming in it lol)

:hugs: to everyone who would have been due soon

Just a quick update too, the clinic has finally called me back. My level 2 ultrasound to determine if baby has spina bifida is going to be February 17th. So next Thursday. I'll update you again after we find out what's going on. *fingers crossed* that everything is ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->