****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

yup, we have had sex once since my bfp. I just sick of going on and on at me. he knew from last time that I don't like sex when I'm pregnant...

I'm rubbish at guessing sexes but hope all yours scans go well tomorrow x

Awwwww I was bouncing off the Walls after mine.

What times are your scans tomorrow?

mines at 11.10!! so il be on here after lunch time with piccys hopefully!!

mmm just made massive pot full of chicken and veg soup! ..yum yum

cant wait to hear what your having :)

mine is at 2.45, so will be on as soon as possible, although i have to take my brother to a&e at the same time so i could be a while :(

I might post quick from my bb and post the pic later.

Hi ladies

Thanks on the bump comments, it doesn't feel like a neat bump I can tell you lol but you all have great bumps and boobs lol :thumbup: Lilley your still tiny and very tidy bump and love your tat :D

My scan is at 11.50 tomorrow I'll try post a quick message on my BB like Lolley as I know we'll be out to get food shopping, walking the dog then going to parents for dinner. So I'll get back online in the evening.

mmmm your soup sounds great strawberry we have just had chicken fajitas... have to take dh out soon so now time to chill....

Hope you have a fab scan experiences tomorrow Lolley and Strawbs can't wait to hear what your having

Have a good evening all and speak tomorrow xx

thanks for the comments girls!! Believe me that was quite a flattering pic, my bump looks nice from the side but from front on its just wide!

Lolley Strawberry and Foxforce HUGE luck for your scans tomorrow!!! I can't wait to find out what you're having, and Foxforce can we guess at your pic?!

so exciting!!

Re the sex thing, i'm the other way around! Me and DH have been doing it about once a week since bfp (obviously a lot more when we were trying, lol) but its like he's almost scared to touch me.. i'm like 'throw me on the bed its fine!!' I'm a bit worried he's going off me!!?? i even had a nightmare last night that he was gay and left me for another MAN!!! LOLZ! He killed himself laughing at me this morning when I told him that.
I think he's just tired as he's working really hard, his partner is away on holiday so he's doing everything himself.. I'm the one wanting action!! doesn't help much with my insecurities about my changing shape though...

oh i forgot to tell you girls, i did a huggies advert on monday for work, and there were 2 beautiful 5 week old baby boys there as models!!! What an amazing shoot esp for me, obsessed as i am... I was holding them for ages, really made me SO excited about having a tiny baby in my arms soon :happydance:

awwwww lilly thats just adorable!!!! i know what you mean tho im like it with some the kids i work with youngest at minute is only 9 weeks old so she needs lots of love and attention and im her key worker so spend alot of time with her

no much for me to say on the sex issue. i've always gone through periods of time where i like it, and where i dont. i've always found sex to be painful at certain times throughout the month. now i usually don't care either way. the only problem i have is the pain again. different kind of pain though. idk, hard to explain.

here's my 20 week bump! took a photo last week at 19+1 and there's really no difference lol but this one is from today, just a few minutes ago.

Attachments

• 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
Ashley beautiful bump. Boo to the pains tho !

Good luck with the 3 scans today. Looking forward to hearing how they all go. Hope u all got sleep.

X

Beautiful bumps ladies and all the best to those having scans today!

Re sex - we've been doing it on average every 2 weeks since my bfp. He doesn't moan about it but i know its not enough. Tbh i'm just lazy because anytime we actually do it, the 'Os' are really good, better than pre-pregnancy especially since the 2nd trimester. I don't know how long this will last though!

I've got the day off so i'm meeting up for lunch and baby shop browsing with a friend who's due in march, looking forward to it.

Have a great day!

Morning Peeps

Yes Lilly feel free to guess the sex :D
I did manage to get to sleep and didn't do to bad stayng asleep last night.

Lovely bump Ashley! Has the pain you had gone after the bath you had the other day?

I did a little of my Pregnancy Yoga dvd which was great I must try do that as often as possible, really recommend it to you all if you fancy doing anything like that, it's called Tara Lee Pregnancy Yoga. My dog was getting in the way a little though lol trying to lick my face and lying next to me :lol:

Have a great day shopping Mama Afrika.... not long till my scan now .....

Lovely bump Ashley :).

Good luck today strawbwerry and foxforce, I will be checking on you later

Goodluck Lolley, Strawberry & Foxforce for your scans today, hope everything goes well and cant wait to see piccies

well girlies ITS A BOY!!!! and quite clearly too rude little man had it all hanging out.. typical bloke!! i could see it before she even told us!!! here are some piccys i think they are so cute bub see,s to like having his feet in the air the pictures remind me of a winnie the pooh picture where he is laying under a tree with his feet in the air!! it was amzing!!! bub was in a great position for her fair to say my partner is very excited to be having a little boy!!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 5
yay congrats strawberry :happydance:

pink and blue are evening out now!

and im bloody useless i always guess wrong lol.

were just having kunch then it will be time for us to go :)

congrats strawberry on your blue bump! fab pics! :D xx my baby was the same i could see his winky before she had even said and then she said i dont think i need to tell you what the sex is as you can clearly see the boy parts! :lol:

good luck lolley! :) and foxforce :)

awww congrats on team blue strawberry, the piccies look great :)

cant wait to hear from foxforce & lolley

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->