****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Glad you've got a scan date Ashley and it's not too long to wait. Hope you have a fab night out.

Yay I finally used my pregnancy pillow my sister gave me. It's a full length one front, back and between the legs. I actually slept!!!!! And my hands and arms aren't too bad numb. Phew!

I thought I was rid of my spots and there seems to be an odd one creeping back! It was weird having them on my back as I've never had that in my life! Pretty much gone now just a biggy on my chin overnight lol. The joys!

In finding my hands are very stiff and my circulation is poor. Pretty hard playing piano with fingers not quite working.

Hopefully I'll catch an early night tonight after work.

I felt baby yesterday evening and in bed last night. Weird feeling lol. Nice to know I'll soon be really feeling lots of movement and when hubby can feel too it'll be lovely for him.

Thinking I'll be booking a private scan at about 26-30 weeks. The pics look amazing after 24 weeks. :)

Hospital called. Think they book u in 3 weeks before due date for anti natal!!!! Eh a bit too close for my liking. Ive requested earlier so hopefully in may and they'll get me booked in asap. They don't book that far ahead!!!!

Better get a move on.

Have a great day girls. Xxxxx

grr just typed a whole message and my computer went off line and deleted it! annoying..rrr

Anyways.. loads to catch up on.. :happydance:

Ashley Happy Birthday!!! :cake: hope you had a fab day..! and that's great you have a date now next week for your further testing.. fingers crossed for you.

Gorgeous bumps everyone! i'll take a pic of mine today as I have a day off. Foxforce your figure is amazing for 20 wks!!

Lolley when is your scan, tomorrow? That was supposed to be my original date - I probably should have kept it I may have got a better sonographer ! :winkwink:

Aileymouse, didn't you have your scan already? hope it went well!! Did you find out what you're having?!

xxx

hugs for 2moro strawberry xxxx 24th feb is the day i would have been due :( day after OH birthday :(

happy birhday Ashley hope you have a nice day!

flybee there isnt anywhere in coventry that does hypno birthing but luckily i have a friend who is a doula who is helping me with it and has told me to give this book and cd a go :)

https://www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk/11.html

thats the one that i ordered yesterday!! Anything to help! Thanks

Ashley, glad you got your scan soon, hope it goes well.

Lilly, I have my scan next tuesday 15th. hope to find out pink or blue x

my 20 week bump pics!! and while I was at it I took a shot of my tattoo too! please excuse my messy bedroom :winkwink:

Attachments

• IMG02190-20110209-1056.jpg
    IMG02190-20110209-1056.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG02191-20110209-1056.jpg
    IMG02191-20110209-1056.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG02192-20110209-1101.jpg
    IMG02192-20110209-1101.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 4
fab bump lilly! and lovely tat too :) x

fab bump and tattoo lilly :)

yep its mine, strawberrys and foxforce scans tomorrow so hopefully lots of fab news and piccys for you all :happydance:
Mine is not until late though so will prob be tea time before i get on.

The movements and kicking have moved to a new level :) I am feeling baby all the time now and some really strong kicks, didnt stop yesterday

anyone else have seriously itchy boobs? mine are constantly itching!

lolley - thank god it isnt only me - my boobs are sooooo itching, esp nipples, it can be embarassing at work when all i need it a good scratch!!

Good luck with the scans tomorrow lolley, strawberrys & foxforce

My movements are increasing but still quite subtle unless I am getting kicked!

Great bump and figure Lilly!!!

Wow 3 of you tomorrow with news of pink or blue. How exciting. I love being able to refer to bump now as her :)

Ice cream time before housework and back to work again. Xxx

Fab bump lilly!

Bit tmi, but my husband is in a foul mood constantly because I just don't want sex :( I feel like he's taking it out on me. He's barely spoken to me about anything recently. I asked him what the matter was and he said that HE'S struggling!! All because he hasn't had sex.
That makes me feel like crap tbh. I don't want sex end of. I'm tired, achey,dizzy etc hardly the way to feel to get in the mood...what are you all like or is it just me being weird?

aileymouse im with you on that my oh isnt moaning about it but i just dont feel like it ever! i mean whats sex? lol!!!

wooooohoooooo scan tomoorow il get a bump piccy up tomoro when i upload baby piccys!!

The movements and kicking have moved to a new level :) I am feeling baby all the time now and some really strong kicks, didnt stop yesterday

anyone else have seriously itchy boobs? mine are constantly itching!

my movements are definitely getting stronger. i swear the kicks are harder every single day! everything is strongest if i'm laying on my back though. but i'll just be sitting around studying and wham! baby kick! they're not painful, just take me by surprise. they become a little painful if baby continues it in the same area for too long.

oh, and my bbs don't really itch that much. every now and then. but i do have one spot on my tummy that's always itchy. it's so odd.

Fab bump lilly!

Bit tmi, but my husband is in a foul mood constantly because I just don't want sex :( I feel like he's taking it out on me. He's barely spoken to me about anything recently. I asked him what the matter was and he said that HE'S struggling!! All because he hasn't had sex.
That makes me feel like crap tbh. I don't want sex end of. I'm tired, achey,dizzy etc hardly the way to feel to get in the mood...what are you all like or is it just me being weird?

im going to be totally honest here, we have not had sex since i got my bfp :wacko:
The midewife told us not to until i got the all clear at my 12 week scan. After that we did try once but hubby has been very protective and is too scared to do anything. Not sure if he will try again but at the moment he just doesn't want to.

Hahaha my OH nags constantly, we have only had sex a few times since my bfp - I had the early bleeding and due to previous miscarriage wasnt even going there for the 1st tri....

In 2nd tri so far only a handful of times but I am totally not in the mood or the slightest bit interested, nothing to do with him i am just bloody knackered!!

I had another bleed at the weekend so sex is a definite no go for me currently - he seems to have stopped whinging about it but am sure it will start up again soon...

we are all in the same boat! we have only done the deed a few times since getting my bfp (the first time was at 15 weeks! LOL) and i have just done it so i dont have to listen to him moan about him never having it! i would much rather sleep then do it! i do remember him moaning about having to much sex when were ttc and now its not enough! LOL i cant win!

right then are we guessing pink or blue for tomorrow?

I am still going with blue for me

pink for strawberry

i know foxforce is staying yellow and we don't have a bump piccy to look at to guess.

im going to say a blue for you lolley and you will have 3 wonderful boys like me :D

strawberry pink

and foxforce im going to guess bumpie will be a pink one when she arrives :)

ooooh i really dont know what to guess!!! im rubbish!! im just excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->