****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Many congrats strawbs so pleased ur bubs was playing nicely! Great pics too!
Just quickly as on my bb, my scan was great although my bubs not playing nicely it was laid head first down facing my back!! She got to measure nearly everything but not the heart properly although she thought it looked fine and was absolutely sure everything is ok. So I have to go back on tuesday 8.30.

So my belly is lopsided as baby is laid down one side! I'll post pics later although not great with how it was laid. Got a great profile though and super cute nose :cloud9:

Good luck Lolley xx catch up later x

awww sounds beautiful hun! least youl get to see baby again next week too! hopefully he/she will play nicely then :)

what a little monkey foxforce! glad all was ok! i hope she/he plays nicely next week :)

omg im in agony! i think baby is lying on a nerve! my left butt cheek and leg are killing me! ouch!!!!!!

Awwwwww Foxforce - cute little nose. How sweet! Xxxx

Strawberry. Team blue. Congrats. Aw yay!!!!! Great pics

Hi Ladies!

Wow, I missed 6 PAGES of messages!

Briefly--

You all have amazing bumps and figures! I'm quite jealous! :) I'll trade you my boobs for your waistlines any day :haha:

Strawberry- congrats on blue!! Welcome to the club :)

Foxforce- great pic hun! And great that you'll get to go back and see LO next week!

Below is my 20-week bump pic... and then there is a picture of a little outfit we bought this week (we went shopping with my mom and got LOADS more stuff yesterday!) I just think it's really cute. :cloud9:

20wk_buik.jpg Romeo_outfit.jpg

hi girls - wow Strawberry congrats on your little boy!!! yay Team :blue: ahhh you'll love it boys are so much fun :) I'll go update you!!

Foxforce congrats on your scan too honey! Pity baby wasn't playing ball but at least you'll get rescanned again woohoo!

Great bump Itsy and I love your little man's outfit!! OMG I have bought SO much for my little girl already..

I can't wait to start buying the cot/drawers/pram accessories etc but we'll do that when we're back from Thailand. We go next week!

Can't wait for Lolley's news next!

Hch ..... Ouch! Sounds painful. Do a belly dance or pretend hoola hoop and see if baby moves :)

Another nice bump!!!!!

Can't believe you're off next week lilly. U lucky thing!

X

fab bump itsychick! and you have fabulous boobs aswell!

Hch ..... Ouch! Sounds painful. Do a belly dance or pretend hoola hoop and see if baby moves :)

Another nice bump!!!!!

Can't believe you're off next week lilly. U lucky thing!

X

just been to tesco for a few bits which took me ages as its like a shooting pain and comes and goes!! he has to be laying on a nerve the little monkey! its about now that he becomes active so hopefully he will move! :)

ooo Thailand! i have been to bangkok and i loved it! where abouts are you going lilly?

Oh I've eaten too much chilli. Stuffed! One more hour of work and I'm done. Have a second meeting at work on my day off tomorrow re maternity stuff. Fingers crossed it hits well. It's quite a worry!

Hch..... I find at night it's really hard to turn in bed lol. I'm like an old woman with the sound effects I make lol! Always have pain down my left side when turning. My pregnancy pillow is a godsend!

Hope your pain eases soon. I'm always wrecked by Thursday night. I think I run on adrenaline all week and then I'm exhausted after!

So sorry ladies,

I was with my brother he has been admitted to hospital with pneumonia, luckily it was the hospital where i was at for my scan :(

ok so back to me and diddly :)

We had the most amazing scan experience ever, the sonographer was just fantastic. She explained everything in tiny detail and i cant believe how much clearer scans are from when i had the boys.

so were having............

:pink: :pink: :pink: :pink: :pink: :pink: :pink:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! were actually having a girl :cloud9:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations on your pink bumpie fantastic news :)!!!! and so sorry to hear about your brother hope he gets better very soon x

ooooo forgot please no mention on facebook i know i have said before :)

i have parents evening shortly so will catch up with everyone else and post piccys later :)

hahaha starglow i sound like an old woman too! god knows how i will sound in a few months:haha:

awww lolley im so chuffed with your news!:happydance:

Glad all your scans went well!

Congrats strawberry on your blue bump!

And congrats lolley on your pink bump!

You guys must me made up :)

Only 5 days till my scan! :D

oh lolley huge congrats to you!!! welcome to TEAM :pink::pink::pink: I'll go update you ... amazing! my pink dust worked! haha :haha:

Starglow and hch, I know i can't believe we're off next week - means i won't be on here for 2 weeks, I'll miss all you girls! We're flying to koh samui and will be staying on koh phangan too.. i can't wait to tan my bump!

hch and Starglow-- I'm an old lady in bed too :blush: Does anyone else have parts of their body going numb when laying down? The left side of my hip keeps 'falling asleep' and tingling uncomfortably when I sleep on my side (regardless of which side I lay on)...

Lolley- congrats on team pink!!! :pink: Fantastic news!

Lilly- I'm going to be super jealous of your WARM vacation :) I'm sure you guys will have a fantastic time!!

And Ashley- I wasn't on a few days ago but happy [belated] birthday! Hope you guys were able to make it out to dinner :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->