****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

So jealous Lilly! I love Thailand. as we're not moving house for a couple of years there's a chance we'll go abroad but not long haul.

Lolley!!! Fab news! The scans are amazing arent they!

Foxforce it's pretty great you'll get to see your little one again on Monday and I'm sure the heart will be fine.

I was looking at gorgeous newborn to 3 months dresses! So lovely. Not bought anything yet tho. Just looking for now. I couldn't bring myself to pay £25 for the cutest dress in mamas and papas. Theres beautiful things in debenhams baby wear at better prices.

Think I'll take a trip to Dublin and see what my neice has grown out of before buying anything. Plus one of my best girl friends is wanting to come baby clothes shopping with me next month. Yay. Can't believe I'm looking at girlie outfits. It's amazing!

Congrats on team pink Lolley, you must be over the moon, cant wait to see the piccies

Itsy we cross posted.

Yes my arms from elbow to hands go dead at night in bed. ITs awful! Really bad circulation. I have to work on them every morning to get feeling back and some days my hands are stiff :(

still got to catch up with posts but here are my piccys :)

https://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx238/kell500/20weekscan.jpg

https://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx238/kell500/20weeks2.jpg

Lolley your baby looks slim. mine has a belly lol! Great pics.

People keep saying ' it could still be a boy you know'. Eek! I'd hope at this stage it's reliable.

fab pics lolley! hello baby girl :) i bet your beaming :)

congrats again strawberry,

foxforce like hch said you get to see baby again woooo

hch hope the pain has gone now for you

starglow boy scans are usually spot on i couldnt miss my youngest boys bits :)

ok so i didnt have time to put this earlier , i have an anterior low lying placenta so got to be scanned again at 36 weeks but as my chance of a section was high anyway looks like its a definate now! :(
That was the only bad news if you can call it that.

awww lolley a baby girl!!! bet your over the moon! hope the boys are pleased!!! :)

yep so happy :)

were not telling the boys everyone thinks we didnt find out, so cant risk them knowing, they will be fine.

just off to have tea then i will be back on :winkwink:

Aw lolley Shame about the placenta but at least it's monitored and in control.
Yeah they say boy scans are reliable but girlie scans not always.

Aileymouse not long to go now. Next Wednesday x

yeah im not worried by it, it happens alot just one of those things.

mine is def a girl, she showed us for ages, we asked if we could guess and she showed us the 3 lines from all different angles :)

is aileymouse next for the scan?

Morning all

Sorry didn't get time to get back online to post scan but will try this evening when I get home. You all were very chatty...lots to read

Lolley congrats on your baby girl :pink: you must be so happy :D

Bubs is definately been more active for me now can see my belly moving all the time when I feel it lol it's a really nice feeling ....I may feel different when it's keeping me awake and gets much stronger hahaha

Oh did want to say my scan experience was super, really great sonographer who explained everything she was doing and showed us it all, Izzy got to watch it all, he said he saw no signs of a todger but then bubs had legs firmly crossed at the end, we even got a scan pic with baby looking right at us. And I didn't have to pay for the pictures whether that was because the quality wasn't that good :shrug:

Hope you all have a great day today....yay weekend tomorrow xx

lolley your pics of your baby girl are beautiful!! My friend has low anterior too, hopefully it will move up?
starglow - i know what you mean, people keep saying to me "you know they can be wrong" about ultrasounds, whatever! its so unlikely that they will be though it does happen. i also totally know mine's a girl as i've had three u/s now!

girls i'm quite worried about movement. everyone seems to feel their babies move all the time, i had a definite kick at 19w6d but nothing since then, just VERY light flutters... i don't know whats going on, i though i'd be feeling stronger and stronger by now? i guess i'm just bummed out as its such an amazing feeling and i want to feel her move more! some days i feel nothing, but i know she's fine as i have the doppler and her hb is hammering away as well as lots of wooshing sounds as if she's moving, just that i can't feel it! is it normal to have irregular movement at this stage do you know?

Hun I hardly feel a thing! The night of my scan I felt pulsing and the following day a kick and some flutters. And that's it. I've read it can be 22 weeks till we're feeling lots. Isn't your placenta cushioning the kicks tho?

yes the placenta is cushioning but then when i did feel the kicks i thought maybe it had moved up? also at my 20wk scan they said i had 'high anterior placenta' so i thought i'd be able to feel her low down.
but relieved i'm not the only one feeling hardly any movement!! just that i keep seeing everyone talking about active movements and they're all behind me.. aslo this is my 2nd baby too! but honestly feels all new again as its been 8 years so maybe i just don't remember, or my stomach muscles went back to the way they were?!

I know what you mean. I'll find it really reassuring when I can really feel her. I know She's moving around like mad as we saw on Monday. Ooohhhh Lilly it's so exciting :) saw the cutest things yesterday :)

Think I'm gonna start painting my hall today.I'll take it easy and hubby will finish it off. It's easy tho as it's just White. After my meeting this morning I'm gonna go look at paints for the nursary. We have some one staying next week so I'll have to do it this weekend or after he's gone. Only one week of work left before I have a week off so I'll get the nursary done then. Paint, curtains, lights, wall stickers etc. Can't wait :)

I hope a pink sheen or tint is available as I want it to be subtle. I'll accessorise the room with darker pinks and other colours.

Anyone else thinking about nurseries yet?

Lilly my sister did feel her baby move until about 23 weeks. I wouldn't worry x

Our baby won't be having a nursery as we only have a 2 bed and my daughter's room is only big enough for her.
Baby will be in with us until we move.

lilly some days i feel loads of movement and kicks and others days not a thing! im so glad i have a doppler to hear the heartbeat or i would be in a panic!

starglow your nursery colours sound fab! im in the middle of looking to move! we have a 2 bedroomed house and although the boys bedroom is huge i think putting another child in there may make it a bit of a tight squeeze! plus i want my eldest to have his own bedroom as he only has a year left at junior school then he will be at senior school and wont want to share a bedroom with 2 monkeys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->