****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Lol Lilly! lots of buying there! sadly i enjoyed putting all the new stuff in the drawers lol. Just showed hubby.....he loved what i'd bought.

still got to get:
car seat
bouncer
cot mobile
moses basket sheet
baby monitor
bottles/ steraliser etc
nappies etc
changing bag
cloth nappies
the nursery decor stuff
....bet there's more.

trying to buy bit by bit to spread out the cost
and when all thats bought......
it'll be the hospital bag lol!

it's neverending hehehehehe

Have any of you chosen which bouncer you want to buy? i can't find one i'm loving.

heres what we have so far.. one boys outfit my mum got and then the jumper and t shirt my oh's brother got us, moses basket which has a teddy, 2 towels and a stack of vests in and our changing mat, cotbed bumper and our tommee tippee bits and wetwipes!
this is what we have so far except cot which is on way and some blankets which are at my mums and a johnsons box!

i dont know which bouncer we are going for maybe the matching one to our hodge podge theme but its £85 lol!!!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1
so cute!!!!!!!

its funny i copied all the pics of what i have to post on here earlier this afternoon and it wouldnt work :(

Ashley £1200 is about $1925 xx

:shock: holy crap! are you kidding me? granted, my OH got a low-income based loan, but the mortgage payment is only about $600/month for a 3 bedroom house.

wow lilly thats a bloody fortune!

the bouncer i have looked at is a high chair aswell its called the chicco polly magic high chair im not sure yet if i will get it but its definately caught my eye as i think its a fab idea and as the baby isnt in a bouncer for long the high chair is a fab idea!

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...hicco Polly Magic Highchair in Baby Sketching

ahhhhhhh hch i didn't know that existed. I'll have a look xxxx thanks hun

it comes in a few different colours aswell! i just thought what an amazing idea! seen as you would pay about 50 quid for a bouncer and 60 quid for a high chair , its all in one! plus at the baby farm i went to they had them for £100 and there a few places online which are doing them for £114

Loving the stuff you all bought. I've not bought much, but I have it all from my daughter. I've stocked up on nappies etc and only bought one outfit. Waiting to find out the sex before we buy anymore.

Today I have done so much sorting out and tidaying, I'm pooped, but got to do dinner now. No chance that husband will do it....he's being a dick atm.

Got the inlaws coming over tomorrow, FIL is a gardener so he's going to help out in the garden, get it tidied up. I've promised them a nice lunch.

Sunday we will see some friends then go to my mum and dads for dinner.

xxx

Flip!!!! doctor told hubby he could be on the way to flu!!!!!!! and why hadn't i had the flu jab!!!!! my midwife never mentioned it to me. My doctor is calling me back any time now. It seems all women here have been told to get it except me!!!!!! great :(

Woah Lilly it is ridiculous the rates they charge for London and other cities tbh as my best friend lives in Manchester but not as bad as that.
Suppose we're quite lucky having our own 3 bed semi with ample garden, drive and garage but we still want to move to somewhere bigger and back to the town I grew up in which is 20 mins drive away but won't be for few years until we hack more off the mortgage!

Loving the pics you guys have put up of your things :D Lilly and Strawberry

We have quite a bit now but still lots to get, easier to get bits as you go I think. Starglow we got an Astro Bouncer from Mamas and Papas that vibrates and plays music, costs quite a bit but we have a Outlet shop near us in Huddersfield so managed to get it for £35!!! Normally £115 I think, then we bought the sound card for £15 It chance whether you see a real bargain like that so was lucky. No way I'd pay £115

huge hugs hun, im sure you will be fine. are you off to get it today? i had mine at 14 weeks after hearing the commotion on the news! my MW never told me either i just booked myself in xxxx

Just waiting for dh to cook king prawn liguine in a slightly spicy tomato sauce :thumbup:

We have nothing much planned for weekend, cleaning, football, friends visiting sunday then it'll be work again soon enough!

Oh dear Starglow I hope it isn't flu, you'll have to quarantine him lol

Here's the pictures I got yesterday .... The first is the baby looking right at you, I couldn't see it straight away but you can make out the skeleton head, very strange but great hehehe sorry the flash on my phone has kind of spoiled the first even more

Attachments

• 20 week scan 2.jpg
    20 week scan 2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20 week scan.jpg
    20 week scan.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3
Aw cute pics! :)

My doctor called me and said that my midwife should have told me to get the jab! If it's in stock I can have it on Monday. If not it'll be end of month which is too late. Fingers crossed they have it in stock! How silly. I trusted that she would have suggested it. I should have asked.

wow chatty again today :)

lovely pics foxforce :happydance:

i had the flujab starglow the midwife told me, i was worried about having it and i think it was lilly who reasured me. I have been fine since.

were also borning grocery shopping tomorrow but then off to the mil's for tea and going to see my brother on sunday.

I think were having the fisher price rainforest stuff from argos/mothercare going to get the bouncer and gym to match.

I don't want to spend a lot on a bouncer. The cheapy ones are too flimsy. £35 ish would be ok. I like the zebra one in baby r us. It's fab but £54 which is too much when there's so much still to buy. Altho as it can be fixed in place it can be used as a seat for toddlers. That's according to a reviewer anyway. Lol look im talking myself into it. I'm keeping my eyes open.

Wow this thread has been busy!

I've also had numbness when I lie on my back, like someone mentioned. I've just resorted to sleeping on my left side.

We're having a quiet weekend, just going grocery shopping and picking up the travel cot we ordered from mothercare. We got thr graco contour electra and will be using it in our room and the living room until LO goes into her room. Got a few baby clothes from TK Maxx yesterday but I need to slow down with the shopping.

Anyways,have a nice weekend ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->