****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

No it's not been sunny and warm here :( it's been cloudy and low level mist.

Been to a kids party this afternoon and got lots of lovely bump comments, it's nice to actually look pregnant and not just like I ate too many pies :D lol

was lovely and sunny here in cornwall yesterday but not very warm was just abe to get away without wearing a coat however my oh was working further down south by redruth and camborne and said it was bbq weather down there!! was soo jealous!!

hope everyones had a nice weekend we really havent done alot at all!!! oops!

Hi

Very quiet in here this weekend!

Strawberry that's just what I heard on Radio one yesterday! Someone sunbathing in their bikini - annoying when we had 3 inch of snow lol

Very lazy weekend for me, not feeling too great, tummy cramps due to constipation I think which I have tried few things for including peppermint tea, prunes and healthy food beans, porridge, eggs. Hopefully feel better soon.

Hope the rest of you are having a good weekend xx

wow usually i come on here about now and i have 5 pages to catch up on,

hope everyone is ok and just having a relaxing weekend :flower:

Hi :) been away all weekend. It was great. In bed now so I'll be on tomorrow.

My ankles have swollen up since yesterday!!! My calves too. Wondering should I call midwife to check about this. Hands aren't swollen tho.

Saw loads of people this weekend. Family and friends. I had silly amounts of bump pats!!!?!! And comments ranging from 'are you having twins' to 'you've got a very neat bump'!!!!!!! Can't win. Very strange how everyone feels the need to comment.

Eek too tired. Xxxxxxx

Just checked online and the swollen legs and ankles is normal. Only need to worry if eyes go puffy and hands swell up.

Starglow, a little swelling is normal, as you say, it's only if your hands and face go puffy too you need to worry. My feet swelled loads with my first, especially after a busy day.

Been feeling loads of regular movements now, well I have been since about 18 weeks. I'm loving the reasurrance :)

So tomorrow I am off to Cardiff to see BOYZONE!! I'm so excited, think I may need to pack some Tenas!! LOL

Hope you all had a good weekend xxx

hi ladies :) im away now til thursday :) hope you all have a fab week xxxxx

Hi ladies!

Starglow- the swelling sounds uncomfortable! Is it painful as well? I haven't experienced this yet... but it seems reassuring that it's only feet/ankles. Keep an eye out on it!

Ailey- have fun with BOYZONE :) hope you have a great time!

hch- have a great week as well :)

I'm also feeling regular movement :happydance: and it's getting much more obvious! I talked to someone this weekend who also had an anterior placenta and didn't feel much at all until 23weeks... I'm glad I didn't have to wait that long! Still waiting for DH to be able to feel it though...

My parents came down to see me this weekend and they bought me the most beautiful crib! The photo doesn't do it much justice really, I will try to get a better photo once the sun is up. It's a dark cherry wood, and converts into a toddler/day bed, and then into a full-size bed. we picked out a mattress that is designed for babies on one side, then flip it over and it's plush for a toddler. I'll be getting another bedding set, this one was cheap and just so I wouldn't have to stare at a naked crib. It's still cute though! :thumbup:

Attachments

• Crib.jpg
    Crib.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
Ashley-- what a beautiful crib! You must be so excited :) the bedding is cute as well--must be great to see it standing there all ready and waiting! I can't wait till we have ours set up!

Awwww nice Ashley.

I met a friend for lunch today. Took my time walking up the hill to be asked by a waiter had I run up the hill cause I was so out of breath! People really don't think! Anyway my legs are swollen and very uncomfortable to walk. Im home now lying on the couch. Planning on staying here all day. I really am exhausted!

aww lovely crib ashely very pretty!!!!
hope evryone is nice and chilled out!! we had quiet day at work today!! co worker whose on maternity leave brought up her 5 week old little girl shes so cute!! shes only just going in to 0-3 month clothes but still fits in newborn.. so i am gonna pick up a few newborn outfits some people have said not to bother but il get a few just for the sake of a few weeks.. we arent likely to be spending much time at home over the summer

woop hodge podge rug came today!!!!
heres my list of what i have left to get!

moses basket mattress
cotbed mattress- Mil is getting this
fitted cotbed sheets
hodge podge cot mobile
sleeping bags
curtains & tie backs
lampshade
toy chest
shelves
paint
baby monitor
pram & raincovers - my mum is getting this
car seat- mil getting this
changing bag
sling
cloth nappies
disposible nappies
wet bags
liners
breast pump
playmat
and some more clothes!!

dont think doing too bad so far thats all i need to get now :)

Aw dear sorry about your ankles and feet swelling Starglow :( Keep your legs up as often as possible.

Lovely crib ashley :cloud9:

Doing well strawberry not too much to get, I was going to hold off on the breast pump, not sure whether to get it before or wait and see what happens :shrug: Love that rug too, your room will be fabulous!

I took a urine sample into doctors today as not sure if I have a uti but best check just incase, I have had lower abdo pain that feels like a pressure, maybe just stretching of muscles.

Hi girls :)

How is everyone doing? Thank goodness I'm off this week.... Relaxing mostly. Lots to do today but all from home. Couldn't get on much yesterday as I was flaked out on the sofa watching girlie movies :) amazing how a weekend away with lots if family and friends can be so exhausting.

It was lovely seeing everyone and all had lovely things to say about me and the baby. Hubby told me that every time i walked away people would tell him how well I was looking. Nice to hear.

Hubby and I are quite mushy anyway but we're SO mushy together now. Really close. It's fab :)

I want to buy some more sleep suits for lo. Havent been baby shopping in a while. We'll be going at the weekend and hopefully hubby will start the decorating. We've decided it's best I don't paint ( but I want it done yesterday lol).

Right better get writing my maternity leave letter to work. I am taking the 6 months so I'll return for 2 teaching terms in Jan '11. They'll get a supply in for me. I just know I won't want to leave my lo at 4 months. Nice to have right up to Christmas off and paid :)

How is everyone????? Xxxxxx

Well it's been quiet! how's your legs now starglow?

Loving the crib Ashley!

Strawberry that's a fair old list you have there!

I'm pretty much done for baby stuff, just going to wait for the bootsales to start now.

I'm off now until tomorrow evening, incase I haven't mentioned before, I'm going to see BOYZONE tonight!!!! ;)

Lol Boyzone hehe. Manzone really :) have fun.

Yeah it's been really quiet on here.

The swelling has gone down a bit but it still seems hard work to walk. Feel much better after a good rest yesterday tho.

OMG my boobs!!!!! Seriously huge and so veiny. They look so strange. I've always liked my boobs. Really hope they return to normal one day!!!

Might be going to my cousins wedding at the end of August. It would be just under 2 months from due birth date. Our first official outting with baby. It's a 4 hour drive each way for a weekend but I think it's good to have something nice to look forward to with lo. won't be easy but worth going I think :)

Very undecided about going abroad at Easter. I don't fancy being far away from home should anything happen. But I hope we get a proper summer as I'm badly needing sunshine. It's not ruled out. We may go to Scotland or something ( boo cold tho lol)

Hi Ladies,

im still here, just really tired feel like i cant keep my eyes open. Im so glad im off work.

ashley - gorgeous crib and the bedding is lovely too

ailey - enjoy boyzone tonight

strawberry - your doing well on the nursery. I think a few newborn outfits are worth it. I have a few but didnt buy expensive ones as they are in them for such a short amount of time, but i want something to fit and not look too oversized when people visit.

straglow - hope your enjoying the week off. Can i ask what you are putting in your letter as i don't have a clue what to write in mine?

hope hch and lilly re having a fab time away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->