****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Lolley. The letter to Human Resources only needs 3 things:

-State that you are pregnant.
-When expected week of childbirth will be (need to give them the Mat B1 form as proof, signed by your midwife)
-when you intend your maternity leave to start

Also...... They expect u to take the full year maternity leave. In my case if I'm going back earlier I have to give them 8 weeks notice before I return. So I have also Included the date I want to start back and have said I'll confirm that in writing 8 weeks prior. ( just so they have notice)

Hope that helps. Xxx

You're shattered too!!!! That's half terms for you. I'm loving the break and not waking to the alarm. :)

thats fab thank you :)

to be honest im not doing a fat lot of anything and im glad lol :)

Apart from the weekend away I've kept this week as empty as possible. Hubby is off on Sunday and Monday so we'll be busy then. It's bliss tho :)

My hr are really good and put in writing everything I need to do. Have to have a risk assessment meeting next week. Also we have to have that letter in 15 weeks before our due date. I'm getting mine in first day back next week to be safe.
X

hmmmm i dont see the midwide until i am 24 weeks to get my matb1 which is the week my letter has to be in!

Just had an email from sainsburys baby club if anyone is interested-

Huggies pure wipes are on offer at buy 1 get 2 free until 1st March :)

Ah that's why my midwife signed and post dated my mat B1 form for my last scan date. To save having to chase her before I next saw her. I'd ring up and ask them to do it for you. Collect it and get it in with your letter asap. You do not want to lose maternity pay. Can you imagine!!!

i would be fuming, she runs her clinic tomorrow at my doctors so will give them a call to see if she will do it then, thanks for the info :)

oh lolley ive had a nightmare with the huggies pure wipes today!! can tell they are on offer all the kids have had them at work got to say though i personally have gone off them theyve been a nightmare today!! nearly every one i pulled out the packet has ripped!! and they arent the smoothest to wipe their bottoms with ended up using more than usually do!! so from my experience today i havent had a very good time with them!! :lol:

thats good to know, i will pretend there not on offer then lol :thumbup:

they do smell nice but they are a bit like damp cotton wool and end up using alot more wipes then usually would when using others asda's pure ones are the same! you girlies might like them but theyve put me off! they seem to drag babies skin with them instead of gliding on the top of it

Enjoy Boyzone/Manzone Ailey! I'm sure you'll be telling us all about it!

I got some Huggie wipes the other day, I really liek themm but thats from using them on the dog lol, always nice and moist compared to some wipes which I find dry.

I see my mw at 25 weeks, the mat1 is supposed to be in on week 24 but my boss in no hurry for it as I mentioned it the other week

i called the doctors, they are going to ask for the midwife to do it for me tomorrow :)

My employer at hr being the council wont be so patient :(

aww glad you getting it sorted lolley!! i see my midwife again on 14th march so at 24 +5 so will get mine then but my boss does most of the accountant stuff for our work anyway so shes happ to wait till i get it from the midwife

I am seeing mine the 9th so will be 24 exactly that day but because the HR office is a fair distance away i will need to post it, so can't take the risk of not getting it in. Just glad starglow said as i hadn't realised it was needed so soon.

yeah.. partners also need to let their employers know at 25 weeks of a date they will be taking leave too when baby comes!! i think my oh is gonna take it as holiday his work are usually quite good so he may be able to have holiday as soon as bub comes

That's great lolley. Makes sense to get it sorted asap.

So today is paperwork and housework day on the serious go slow ;) I think tomorrow morning I'll go get a few more baby grows, vests and sleeping suits etc and then I'll make a start on clearing some wardrobe space for the baby.

So my next appointment is 2 weeks from yesterday with my doctor. I haven't seen her since I was 5 weeks pregnant. She's very strange! Bad experience with her but since then she was the one via phone who organised my flu jab last week. Then I don't see my midwife till 28 weeks. So that's 6 weeks away.

I'm now looking forward to the baby being viable. V day. It's kind of the next big thing. 24 weeks I think. Not sure if that means 23 +1 as this is our 24th week or 24 +1.

yeah.. partners also need to let their employers know at 25 weeks of a date they will be taking leave too when baby comes!! i think my oh is gonna take it as holiday his work are usually quite good so he may be able to have holiday as soon as bub comes

Yep my hubby has booked his. One paid week off to be taken when needed and he can take an extra week unpaid if needed. A week is nothing! Especially with his mother here for some of it :(Couldn't afford to lose a week of his pay

yeah it works out better for my oh to take holiday as paternity leave is same as smo £124 a week!! emmm no i dont think so!!

oooo is it only 1 week paid i thought it was 2 weeks for dads?

**** goes off to google lol****

Yeah it's so little for Dads. Lol lolley off to google hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->