****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

congrats Ashley :)

and another girl wow the boys on this thread are going to be over run with girls lol.

Is that the last of us finding out what were having now? Its going to be a long time with no gorgeous scan piccys to look at. My next one is 36 weeks!

Congrats Ashley!!! :pink:

My next scan is at 30 weeks... unless we cave and get a 3D scan before that :)

And I've been feeling baby move lots more in the past few days! :happydance: so exciting! Now just waiting till DH can feel it too...

congrats Ashley on your pink bump :)

will catch up later as have been on my feet all day and im so tired! now got to get kids dinner on get them bathed and then do their bedcovers! speak later x

Will upload photos soon, gotta get them scanned into the comp. Have my regular ultrasound scheduled for next week, then a follow up ultrasound to be double sure everything is good april 14

So here's what the doctor THINKS happened: at my dating scan when they put me back 5 days they did not do the proper measurements, and did not even RECORD any measurements that they did. I am measuring EXACTLY where i would be if we went by LMP. which would throw off the blood test and make me show as a false positive. the doctor told me there was a higher percentage of something going wrong with doing an amniocentesis than there actually being anything wrong with my baby girl. everything looked perfect on her, and we were in there getting scanned for about an hour. they cannot re-do the bloodwork because i'm too far along now, but he was very confident that everything is ok. i'm just going back in 2 months to be double sure. so now i'm back to my original due date, since the dating scan was done wrong. i'm due june 24, which puts me at 22 weeks tomorrow!

in the photos, the one that doesn't look anything like a baby is her nose and mouth. if you tilt your head to the side you can see that you are sort of looking up her nostrils and her wide open mouth! it was SO adorable, she kept sticking her tongue out! the 3-D photo i uploaded is her face, smashed against my uterus lol stubborn girl refused to move, even after much poking and prodding. they sent me home with SEVEN photos! five 3-d images of her (partial) face, the nose/mouth pic, and a potty shot. i'm so excited to see her again next week! not sure if i wrote it on my other post or not, but her name will be Lillyana. we still need to come up with a middle name.

Attachments

• tilt your head to the left. baby nostrils and wide open mouth!.jpg
    tilt your head to the left. baby nostrils and wide open mouth!.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Baby.jpg
    Baby.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 6
Aw Ashley congrats hun. Baby girl :) and you're further ahead which is a bonus. Glad she's doing well. X

Wow I made it through this week. Altho I've ended it with a very sore throat and my glands in agony! But hey no work for 11 days. Woohoo. also dashed to see the musical straight after work which was great. Lots of bump patting by others tonight lol. Always takes me by surprise as I forget I have it there hehe!

Lilly have an amazing holiday and take it easy. We're gonna miss you on here.

Day off tomorrow. Had wanted to get my hair cut but doubt I'll get a chance now. Loads to get done. Nite x

so glad everything is well with your little one Ashley and you get to see her again next week :happydance: love the name too.

Lilly have a fab holiday, relax and enjoy :flower:

starglow im with you from tomorrow i break up at 3 :) have a good half term :) i know i will doing as little as possible lol

Lolley isn't it fab. Half term bliss ahhhhhhhhhh! Was such a long half term! Then just 6 weeks followed by 2 weeks Easter holls yay. Gonna chill as much as I can as well as bring a lady who lunches and decorates lol x

Ashely so pleased for you! I wrote on your main board thread too... wow another girl!yay! And beautiful name :winkwink: she is absolutely gorgeous.

Starglow aw thanks honey, i'm going to miss all you girls too!

I bought an amazing pregnancy pillow from mama's and papa's today, and within 5 mins of opening it spilt curry on it AND fake tan! lol!! although at the time I was NOT happy, have had a grumpy old afternoon, just a a bit stressy. DS has earache (worst ever for flying!) and I have UTI.. thank god for the beach ahead!! I'm also DREADING the flight, i'm a terrible flier.

Our cot arrives tomorrow woohoo! hopefully before we leave. We're only flying 9pm tmrw so i'm sure i'll be on to say bye for 2 weeks!

ps I don't have any more scans, how come some of you girls do?

Well i'm off to bed girls night night xx

It is and yes ours was a 7 week term ready for a rest now lol. Yep 6 week term then easter and only a 3 day week when we go back with the bank hols. Not long then till were all on maternity leave wooooo :)
Well I'm off to bed now night :hugs:

thanks everyone!

lilly - my scan next week is the regular anomaly scan. i wouldn't have had another one after that except now i'm having a follow up to the level 2 i had today. i have no idea why any of the other girls do!

Good morning ladies!

Lilly- my mw does 5 scans total as a "normal" part of their practice (at 8, 12, 20, 30, and 36 weeks). I didn't even know this until my first appointment when they told me, and I didn't know this was unusual until a few weeks after that. But they've worked it all out with the insurance so it's covered-- so no complaints here! :happydance:

And BTW, I hope you have an AMAZING time on your vacation! We hope to hear about it when you get back! Good luck with the flight :)

Hi everyone :)
I might book a private scan for 26-28 weeks just to see how everything is and get to see lo. I'll decide nearer the time.

Baby seems to kick 2 ( mainly 1) days a week and then nothing. Weird.

Just tried to book to have a cut and colour done but fully booked till Thursday boo. Ah well! Felt like a big blonde head would give me a lift.

Wanna take it easy today in the hope my throat and glands return to normal. Bit of housework to do and packing for overnight tomorrow. Right now I can't get out of bed I'm so tired lol.

Xxxxxxxx everyone ok?

I'm off work for 6 days now! I'm off to cardiff next tuesday to see Boyzone! I'm so excited! I'm seated 7 rows from the front.

I have gone deaf in one ear, I hope it clears by then as it's kinda painful, was going to go docs today but I can't be bothered, I doubt there is much they can do. Will see how it is over the weekend.

meeting a friend at softplay this morning then this afternoon we are going to order our purple pram!! Wooooo!!! I still can't believe I'm having another girl :D

Lilly - I got a scan at 36 weeks because of complications I had delivering my 1st hence why the possibility of the section plus now the low lying placenta has to be checkedm

Only an hour left at school then a week off wooo :)

ashely congrats on your little girl!! and pleased to see that everyhting was normal :)
lilly have a fab holiday!!!!!
lolley hope you have a lovely week off!!!

not much for me to report back our cot got delivered yesterday and my oh put it up he was bit excited!! lol looks fab though! just waiting on a dresser now to come! :)
we have our ofsted inspection at nursery yesterday and it went fab!! came in to work today to find a bunch of flowers each from our boss :)

week off wooooo :)

strawberry that was lovely of your boss. I hope you are taking piccys of your progressing nursery so you can show us before and after shots :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->