****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Hi ladies

Had a a few days away from here been pretty busy or tired, was dh's birthday wednesday so went out for a meal to Jamie's Italian had a lovely meal there. Didn't sleep to well that night so was shattered yesterday luckily not at work.

Congrats to Ailey on team :pink: & Ashley on your team :pink: too Love your name :D

Lilly lovely pic on Brits Webpage :D hope you enjoyed yourself that night, hope you have a superb holiday in Thailand!

Sorry to read you were unwell Starglow, hope your feeling better x

Ailey just been to Sainos and got some Huggie Wipes

So jealous of you girls off for half term at least I have a long weekend off this weekend.

I have just baked a chocolate praline cake, well half is still baking, going to put the gananche on tomorrow as my back is aching now...it smells yummy in the house now before dh cooks a chicken curry lol This is dh's birthday cake belated

Hope you all had a good Friday and your all ready to go Lilly and jet set it around to Thailand hmmm how lovely hope the flight is ok, don't burn your bump :winkwink:

hey everyone!

lilly hope you have a fab holiday :) foxforce your making me hungry with your cooking!i really cant stop eating this week! must be having a growth spurt as i feel hungry all the time! really tired aswell , feel as if i havent stopped! got a charity do to go to tonight in memory of my friend who died of cervical cancer in 2009 but i feel so tired and i cant even be bothered to get ready! but i will show my face and help to raise some money :) wont be on after monday as im going to liverpool for the week with the kids to stay with friends , the OH is at work so we will be going by train which im dreading with a 3 year old a 9 year old a hormonal pregnant lady and a giant suitcase! LOL! im sure we will be fine :lol: hope you all have a nice weekend xx

Have a nice evening hch :D

We have gone and ordered our pram, it will arrive early may, or before if we want it.
This is what we have:
https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-sola-orchid/103511500/type-i/
I love it! Might have to get it before cos I am desperate for a play with it!

We are swamped with girls clothes, two of my friends have passed on all their girls old clothes, so looks like I won't have much to buy now if anything :)

Thanks girls! I'm at heathrow now just thought I'd say bye and see u all in 2 weeks!
Will have SO much to catch up on when I'm back. Right I'm off to tan the bump!
Xxxx

just before i go out here is my 22 week bump! excuse my ever inflating arse!! :lol:

https://img840.imageshack.us/img840/478/22weeks.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

omg excuse the state of my mirror! hahahaha

i feel so organised :cloud9:

we have a very small space to work with but this is the start of the little project!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 5
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 4
lovely bumpage hch

strawberry love the furniture its gorgeous :)

love your furniture strawberry its fab!

ahh i just love going in there and looking at it all :)
my mum has brought us the ziggy zebra bouncey chair :D i love it!! gotta wait for it to be delivered to hers i had no idea she was going to get it.. must stop mentioning what i like around her else im gonna have nothing left to buy!! lol
only big purchases i need to make now are the changing bag a playmat and a breast pump!! rest of it is little bits like sheets and blankets and toiletries

eeeek just bought mamas and papas cot bed and matress! just got to get my pram and im just about done for baby! just hospital bag to sort out! eeeeeek! oh and cot bedding! how organised are we all! :D

we are very organised!! which cot bed did you get hun? mamas & papas furniture is very well made ours was £350 for the cotbed and dresser in a deal online at the minute and its lovely and solid even the drawers are very stable and strong! my oh was suprised as he hates flat pack furniture!

we are all very organised :D

the amie cot bed in antique ! its on offer! dont need any bedroom furniture as i need to move house so baby will be in with us and then hopefully we can move into a 3 bedroomed and then baby will go in with my youngest and the eldest will have his own room! :D just thought i need to get my bouncer aswell!

hch-- beautiful bump! you look fantastic!

strawberry- love how the room is coming along! :) You must be so excited!

You guys are ALL so organized! Our goal is to have the nursery finished by end of April (want to paint the walls, and put in a new floor upstairs) and DH doesn't want any furniture in there till we're done (we're getting the furniture from friends, so it's just sitting in storage waiting for us :) I want to set up the dresser though and start putting away all the fun stuff I bought in the U.S. last week! Ah well...only a few more months!

Along with a bunch of clothes, we/I bought a breast pump (Lansinoh) and storage bottles (in NL it's selling for 45 euros, and I bought it in the U.S. for $32!) and we got a diaper/changing bag as well. I'll have to make a list sometime of what we're still missing...

Anyway, running out to do some shopping and going out to dinner with friends tonight :) I hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend!

and lolley-- enjoy your week off! I'm sure it's going to be fantastic to be able to relax!

i thought i was organised, but hch and strawberry my goodness :)

i dont have the worry of doing the nursery either until we move. I have all the big things now, just things like bouncer, play gym, changing matt and other bits and pieces :happydance:

oooo i best remember to put changing mat on the list! forgot about that one!:dohh:

Hey everyone

Great bump pic hch really coming on now, won't excuse the bum as there's no need to!

Strawberry loving your nursery so so organised!

Itsy welcome home hope your journey went well and your not too jet lagged!

We have ended up with my bosses cotbed, in pristine condition, a Humphrey's Corner in Cream and Antique Pine just on the top ends. So that has saved us a few hundred, just need a matress.
We have quite a few bits to get really whe I get thinking here's what I can think of at moment:

Drawers, Change bag, Change Mat, all bedding, mobile, matress, more clothing, scratch mits, more nappies including reusable, moses basket and stand (parents getting) hmmm sure there is lots more just can't think. All the major things we've got.

Hope your all having a good saturday, we have had a good few inches of snow today and it's an awful foggy day, I've heard its sunny and warm in south west grrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->